My face shape

typekkk

typekkk

Muay Thai - Mewing - Chewing - Gym - Blue Eyed
Guys please tell me what is my face shape, by face shape i mean these oval, round etc...

Attachments

• pro1.JPG
    pro1.JPG
    513.8 KB · Views: 447
  • pro2.JPG
    pro2.JPG
    634.5 KB · Views: 450
Not completely Oval Have a decent Square front view jawline.But you Lower Third is slightly narrower than the other thirds of your Skull bit if you are young you can potentially widen that with extensive chewing

Looks oval

• +1
Reactions: Slob
High gonial angle. Oval.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
subhuman face shape

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 3043, justanothergymcell and 2 others
subhuman face shape
I think nobody cares about your retarded comments bro. I am still young so my face is not well developed still. But still i think someone who need to steal others anime profile pictures dont have much better face shape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: defluvz, Chadelite, left2die and 3 others
I think nobody cares about your retarded comments bro. I am still young so my face is not well developed still. But still i think someone who need to steal others anime profile pictures dont have much better face shape
T

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Looks like more of a diamond shape, if chin was vertically slightly shorter and lower third a bit wider, then oval.

mix between oval and diamond

ROASTED

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305, typekkk and Deleted member 685
destroyed
its gay and retarded when people give irrelevant responses to a question in the OP

• +1
Reactions: defluvz, AccountName3190, typekkk and 1 other person
140+ gonial angle

mew, chew and no pillow no bed like your life depends on it.
oh upside down egg

Not completely Oval Have a decent Square front view jawline.But you Lower Third is slightly narrower than the other thirds of your Skull bit if you are young you can potentially widen that with extensive chewing
Ive gotten told i have a diamond/square my cheekbones is wider then jaw alittle bit. But my jaw is still very strong. My hairline is the narrowest.

Ive gotten told i have a diamond/square my cheekbones is wider then jaw alittle bit. But my jaw is still very strong. My hairline is the narrowest.
Chin*
You have a massive and strong good chin which saves you alot and gives you a way better base. Your main concerns should be ramus/eyes and maybe lip shape overall you look good and have a good base to looksmax from

Chin*
You have a massive and strong good chin which saves you alot and gives you a way better base. Your main concerns should be ramus/eyes and maybe lip shape overall you look good and have a good base to looksmax from
You mean my eye shape?

Make your jaw wider get buff and stubble game boom chad potential right their your welcome

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller
Fucking Chad.
gonna slay fucking 100percent of korean foids i guarantee.
i would do so many things in life with this chad face.

but you gotta be tall.

he literally said it
my IQ is slowly deteriorating.

Diamond ace shape is good but bloat looks subhuman on it because the cheeks puff up and the forehead isn't long enough for it to look normal.
Basically 15% body fat or death.

140+ gonial angle

mew, chew and no pillow no bed like your life depends on it.
oh upside down egg
jfl how does no pillow help with gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Oval because of high gonial.

Fucking Chad.

but you gotta be tall.
joking right

Guys please tell me what is my face shape, by face shape i mean these oval, round etc...
Don't worry about your face, you're good. Focus on your body and you'll slay.

Fucking Chad.

but you gotta be tall.
He's an above average white guy, relax

Fucking Chad.

but you gotta be tall.
this guy is average facially in europe

he also seems to have a small skull

this guy is average facially in europe

he also seems to have a small skull
Yeah average european face = literally lusted like a Greek god in asia.

and it is top 0.1 percent in korea no matter what.
Gooks aren't that bad looking, relax. He'd only be lusted after because of his white halo. Not because of his actual looks.

Gooks aren't that bad looking, relax. He'd only be lusted after because of his white halo. Not because of his actual looks.
Yeah I think its combined.
I wish western people doesnt hate asians this much.

Western people don't hate Asians. You guys are accepted on the left-wing spectrum for being minorities, and the right-wing spectrum respects you for being the model minority and proving that white privilege doesn't exist. Although we all know it does.

Some people bere don't like Asians, but those are the legitimate racists.

Western people don't hate Asians. You guys are accepted on the left-wing spectrum for being minorities, and the right-wing spectrum respects you for being the model minority and proving that white privilege doesn't exist. Although we all know it does.

Some people bere don't like Asians, but those are the legitimate racists.
No, in terms of looks.
Like asian people thinks average white guy Is like 100times better looking than average asian guy.
Ofc there is hardwired part but I think halo does a role too.
Idk how it goes in west.

If you start balding, it is over

If you can find some good surgeojn who would do Ramus distraction osteogenesis, you could fix your whole lower third
Otoplasty also maybe ?

You are a weird ass guy

Aren't you the one trashing on gooks all the time?

I’m glad u don’t let loser incels bother you

Funny thing he's korean himself
jfl I remember when I jokingly theorized that he either got bullied by asians or that he is asian himself and filled with self hatred.

Never in a million years would I have seriously thought this to be the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
jfl I remember when I jokingly theorized that he either got bullied by asians or that he is asian himself and filled with self hatred.

He's just extremely insecure from what I"ve noticed

He hates other gooks because he's a gook. In his mind they're all ugly and it's over for him since he wants to date Stacy pussy.

How did you not know? He always says he's a gook. And his posts aren't structured as a white man hating on ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
He hates other gooks because he's a gook. In his mind they're all ugly and it's over for him since he wants to date Stacy pussy.

How did you not know? He always says he's a gook. And his posts aren't structured as a white man hating on ethnics.
So he's basically Elliot Rodger.

You are a weird ass guy

Aren't you the one trashing on gooks all the time?
Yes I did. But I'm asian myself.
Asians are ugly as sin. Bottom of the aesthetic hierarchy. On average we look down syndrome and maxilla looks like crouzon syndrome.
Like this there are some biologically ugly part of asians, but there are white worshipping halo on asia here too.
Average whites are enough to be god. Like average white is 100 times valuable than average gooks.
I'm just curious if this goes same in west. Because in asia its combined with halo too. I wanna know the objective beauty hierarchy.
He's just extremely insecure from what I"ve noticed
I'm not just insecure, everytime I go out I notice extremely flat tank squelched faces like me. My side profile is default there. Literally 98percent of people are looking like that. I hate my own race. Its hardwired beauty standard and I didnt choose my race when I've born so I think hating gook face is absolutely rightful and objective.