My Failios, What to fix first

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
  • Asymmetric Jaw/ Crossbite/Small Mouth resulting in TMJ. (Invisalign+Expansion)
  • Swooped upward turning nose, not severe but not straight and ideal (Rhino)
  • Tear trough and naslobial folds (Filler)
  • Shit skin... Like really shit skin. No acne but loose pores
  • ptosis on right eye, probably from the TMJ
  • Coloring, I look like casper the ghost. (Taking Melanotan 2 this summer regardless)
Thanks to anyone who organizes this shit show of failios and put surgery recommendations below if you have anything based off what you see.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Send pic or fuck off

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Nosecel and Deleted member 399
You might need jaw surgery to correct this.

Wait what? Are you shitskin or a pale white ghost?
Shitskin means he has poor quality skin
He is pale probably

I never get whats the point of posting what you need, just go get them the fuck? its like me posting what i need to eat, instead of just eating it.

• Love it
Reactions: Acnno
I never get whats the point of posting what you need, just go get them the fuck? its like me posting what i need to eat, instead of just eating it.
Don't you get it? The point is the DOPAMINE SPIKE FROM LIKES.
I am gonna give him a like to spike his dopamine levels

I'm a ginger
I don't have the funds for all of it at once

Well ok then, but careful with that stuff, read everything about it first
LMAOOO "well ok then" The plan is to only buy 10mg, Ill use it this spring/summer. Then never use it again. Im hoping that it causes permanent alterations to my dna. Gingers lack the MC1R gene and I believe melanotan activates it. I could tan the natrual way after my MC1R is activated.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back