My family bought a dog, they are all over it but i don't give a fuck

I just don't like animals and find them annoying, who cares if they are cute if their cuteness doesn't work on me? I don't care about having around my house a cute animal, doesn't make my life better.
You need an ugly loyal dog then.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I'm only an abused dog regarding myself and baldness baldness I would kill anyone irl for hurting my dog or fam. He used to bark at the delivery guy and one time the poor guy shit himself. He was a mogger. Would rape female dogs and run away daily and fight bigger dogs and win chad ngl
That dog mogged you

Your dog rn

Gettyimages 1006480588 1

I don't need any fucking dog lol i don't like them neither ugly or cute
Ayy you do you bro lmao. All I want is a loyal dog that will rip someone’s arm off if I want them to, a nice tall wife, a good job, cool cars and kids one day. That’s all I want for myself. You figure out what you want brother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Seriously, they are all so happy for the dog. Me personally? I don't give a fuck about it. I don't like dogs, cats or any animal, i don't have any empathy for them. Dogs could even be loyal but they are because their instict tells them to be, they have something to gain from being loyal. But my family acts so happy, "oh look our dog wants to go outside, so cute" idgaf about that bullshit fuck my family and fuck that bitch ass dog that lives on my family's shoulders.
Animals mog

Ayy you do you bro lmao. All I want is a loyal dog that will rip someone’s arm off if I want them to, a nice tall wife, a good job, cool cars and kids one day. That’s all I want for myself. You figure out what you want brother.
Eveeyone has different needs

I buried him myself. That's what awaits us all. You are already there mentally since you are jealous that your family love a dog more than you
I just don't get why humans love animals with no self awareness just because they are cute, change that dog face and they will not love him no more. I just see humans hypocrisy and can't help to point that out, in fact half of the answers here are about how cute dogs are.

I just don't get why humans love animals with no self awareness just because they are cute, change that dog face and they will not love him no more. I just see humans hypocrisy and can't help to point that out, in fact half of the answers here are about how cute dogs are.
It's not about cuteness. It's about familiarity. That argument is stupid because technically humans are animals with no free will. You think we are special just because we have the ability of abstract thought and recollective memory. The existence of this site is the biggest proof that humans are animals. We seek to reproduce and sex food dopamine. We are basically slaves to our biology. Animals are the same. They can be used for hunting, guard(bark to alert owner or attack If trained). As well as a vent. When you pet animals you secrete happy hormones which are good for you. In other words if you want to rationalize"love" then loving dogs makes sense because we have mutual gain by having them as pets.

Also looks apply to all animals not only human

Last edited:
It's not about cuteness. It's about familiarity. That argument is stupid because technically humans are animals with no free will. You think we are special just because we have the ability of abstract thought and recollective memory. The existence of this site is the biggest proof that humans are animals. We seek to reproduce and sex food dopamine. We are basically slaves to our biology. Animals are the same. They can be used for hunting, guard(bark to alert owner or attack If trained). As well as a vent. When you pet animals you secrete happy hormones which are good for you. In other words if you want to rationalize"love" then loving dogs makes sense because we have mutual gain by having them as pets.
If by petting them i don't secrete anything then loving dogs doesn't work for me 🤷

• +1
You are either coping. Or you have some underlying mental issues
Not everyone feels the same towards dogs, get over it, not everyone finds them cute and has happy hormones when petting them. Otherwise i would just be happy patting my dog.

You're really bitter. Pets are a great cope although a dog would be too much work for me, it's a romantic fantasy to walk a dog in the woods though. In everyday life pets need to be low maintenance, that's why cats are the perfect pets. They cuddle more, are more quiet, are clean, make pleasant sounds etc.
But I have to admit that having pets as a male is an indicator of low SMV. A Chad doesn't have to get a pet to fix his loneliness and depression.
As a loser, having pets is the best cope however.
0757a2c048de9dae12cc4d3f7e12e12766-20-henry-cavill-dog.rsquare.w1200.jpg

DAxwQQvUwAAfQ0p.jpg

• Love it
Not everyone feels the same towards dogs, get over it, not everyone finds them cute and has happy hormones when petting them. Otherwise i would just be happy patting my dog.
Even if you feel nothing they looksmax you by getting foids to talk to you. When I was 200 lb 5'5 kid prime jb foids would approach me and talk to me while petting my dog etc. Even touched their hands etc while teaching them how to make him do tricks. And got smiles and socialized so it's good

Even if you feel nothing they looksmax you by getting foids to talk to you. When I was 200 lb 5'5 kid prime jb foids would approach me and talk to me while petting my dog etc. Even touched their hands etc while teaching them how to make him do tricks. And got smiles and socialized so it's good
No dog for my lack of hair

• JFL
It's over if you tell this kind of thing to a woman

On a serious note, i simply don't like animals of any kind because of their lack of self consciousness. I don't get the love they get and why people like them around so much and have an high opinion of them, they just follow their instict and evolved to be cute in order to not gross out men. There is nothing cute or magical in that, i don't get it. Their life would still be not miserable due to not having any consciouness, and i can only have feelings for things who have consciouness or potential for consciouness. Nobody would love dogs if they would look like this, you just like them cause they are cute. I don't care about cuteness in animals, they are all animals for me.
I jfl @ dogs getting cucked and being used as pets for "being cute and adorable", getting castrated and being held like some slaves in apartments, being fed without having to do anything, punishing even the last bit of dominance in them.They are nothing more than a human's toy and people just can't help but project their own sense of narcisism onto these creatures.I also jfl thinking the dogs you own "because they are cute and for companionship" evolved from dominant wolves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I jfl @ dogs getting cucked and being used as pets for "being cute and adorable", getting castrated and being held like some slaves in apartments, being fed without having to do anything, punishing even the last bit of dominance in them.They are nothing more than a human's toy and people just can't help but project their own sense of narcisism onto these creatures.I also jfl thinking the dogs you own "because they are cute and for companionship" evolved from dominant wolves.
keep crying for guard dogs.they would mog you to limb tearing

keep crying for guard dogs.they would mog you to limb tearing
View attachment 980404
I'm not talking about guard dogs, but those that you buy or adopt to keep in your apartment and you force walk them on the leash twice a day, not some guard dogs roaming around in a huge backyard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 4696
I'm not talking about guard dogs, but those that you buy or adopt to keep in your apartment and you force walk them on the leash twice a day, not some guard dogs roaming around in a huge backyard
and the thing is I do not even dislike dogs, but upon seeing some examples of dogs being held "captive" and forced to live in small spaces one truly wonders whether you have an animal in front of you or a breathing toy

• +1
i agree then but why did you say they supress their aggressiveness?company dogs are definetly not descendent from wolves but they are also not aggressive in nature in general so staying in the house and shit shouldnt be as painful for them as it is for guard dogs that are too high T and need space to dominate and protect

and the thing is I do not even dislike dogs, but upon seeing some examples of dogs being held "captive" and forced to live in small spaces one truly wonders whether you have an animal in front of you or a breathing toy
yeah thats true

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
i agree then but why did you say they supress their aggressiveness?company dogs are definetly not descendent from wolves but they are also not aggressive in nature in general so staying in the house and shit shouldnt be as painful for them as it is for guard dogs that are too high T and need space to dominate and protect
idk companion dogs the ones that are too passive just give off some "please take me out of this trap" vibes, but maybe that is just my perception

• +1
i know this post is serious & I don't rly agree or care but still, one of the best/ funniest posters on the site tbh. These comments are hilarious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and everythingisacope
idk companion dogs the ones that are too passive just give off some "please take me out of this trap" vibes, but maybe that is just my perception
yeah thats strange cause its the opposite most the time guard dogs should give you trapped vibes

yeah thats strange cause its the opposite most the time guard dogs should give you trapped vibes
not "I am trapped" vibes, but the other way around as in they seem helpless to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Deleted member 6512
I also get the feeling that many people live a sad life from my POV and cope with pets for the lack of close human bonds they never had

• +1
Same for me, i don't dislike dogs but they are not for me but those incels are like "muh if you don't like dogs you have mental illness" shut up i grew up with no animals so i probably never developed that mentality. They think i hate animals but i don't give a fuck about them, i just don't understand how humans can be so in love with them but as someone said they make you release some hormones that i probably don't release because i lived 27 years without ever touching dogs so my brain maybe didnt develop that.

• +1
I also get the feeling that many people live a sad life from my POV and cope with pets for the lack of close human bonds they never had
Yeah same, if I want bonds i call my friends.

• +1
Same for me, i don't dislike dogs but they are not for me but those incels are like "muh if you don't like dogs you have mental illness" shut up i grew up with no animals so i probably never developed that mentality. They think i hate animals but i don't give a fuck about them, i just don't understand how humans can be so in love with them but as someone said they make you release some hormones that i probably don't release because i lived 27 years without ever touching dogs so my brain maybe didnt develop that.
I think it is highly personal.I grew up with guard dogs and also some alpine breeds roaming around in our backyard sadly some got poisoned by the neighbors,one got stolen, one got ill and so on but I have always seen and respected them as dogs, I could never develop a human to human type bond with them as I later found out is indeed "normal" for many after moving from EE to WE/CE

Seriously, they are all so happy for the dog. Me personally? I don't give a fuck about it. I don't like dogs, cats or any animal, i don't have any empathy for them. Dogs could even be loyal but they are because their instict tells them to be, they have something to gain from being loyal. But my family acts so happy, "oh look our dog wants to go outside, so cute" idgaf about that bullshit fuck my family and fuck that bitch ass dog that lives on my family's shoulders.
RENT fucking FREE doggo

Loving animals is degenerate trait. In the quran families can't love dogs as much as western people do. Who cares about oxytocin, doesn't work for everyone, and even eating chocolate raises your serotonine are you gonna eat a kg of chocolate for that benefit?
you have to be ethnic

I’m sure you really do feel this way about your new family dog and aren’t just saying this to seem edgy or psycho on an obsucure Internet forum 😀
I wonder how it must be not feeling any emotions

you have to be ethnic
Italian counts as ethnic?
I’m sure you really do feel this way about your new family dog and aren’t just saying this to seem edgy or psycho on an obsucure Internet forum 😀
I wonder how it must be not feeling any emotions
Nah I'm 100% honest maybe even too much sometimes

Only ethnics don't like Dogs.

Probably Moor blood looool
Yeah ethnics are less cucked with animals, white girls like them so much they fuck them

• JFL
Yeah ethnics are less cucked with animals, white girls like them so much they fuck them
Ethnics are afraid of animals nigger. Watch a black around dogs. Watch an Arab around dogs. They shit their pants.

Aryan man tamed the Wolf, and created the majestic protector beast that we now let roam around in our houses at night.
True bending of Nature, ultimate will to power. If you don't like Dogs as a European, you are shit tier and should move to Africa and become a shit hut tribesman.

but on the real, let your family enjoy their puppy.

Don't like it? get a job and move the fuck out bum ass nigga

Ethnics are afraid of animals nigger. Watch a black around dogs. Watch an Arab around dogs. They shit their pants.

Aryan man tamed the Wolf, and created the majestic protector beast that we now let roam around in our houses at night.
True bending of Nature, ultimate will to power. If you don't like Dogs as a European, you are shit tier and should move to Africa and become a shit hut tribesman.
Huge cope
0717pod10

but on the real, let your family enjoy their puppy.

Don't like it? get a job and move the fuck out bum ass nigga
Im planning to move im waiting for some documents. You probably love dogs because your mum fucks them and lets them lick her nasty old pussy.

They use dogs as a status object. Everyone knows having a dog is a plus to normie society.
Ugly men use a pet as a real companionship, to prevent them roping.

Same, I fucking hate pets.