my father is a beta male

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
my mother doesn't let him sleep in the same room as her. lol. beta males should not breed. I have nothing in common with my father. I hope as soon as he gets to retire he has a heart attack and dies. I hate old people!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 685, Zygos4Life and 4 others
john_cope

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, beyourself and ChoSeungHui
The man who was cucked to death 1651816

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
keep whining and crying about your utter disgrace of a father you pathetic selfhating permavirgin.

you desperately try to not be like him, yet you are everything like him. an ugly 5’8” skinnyfat loser who will be denied of sex all his life.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
Kinda fucked up to wish death on your dad, even if he is a beta

keep whining and crying about your utter disgrace of a father you pathetic selfhating permavirgin.

you desperately try to not be like him, yet you are everything like him. an ugly 5’8” skinnyfat loser who will be denied of sex all his life.

Ughhhhh lookism fags destroying the culture here as it is

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life

stfu

my mother doesn't let him sleep in the same room as her. lol. beta males should not breed. I have nothing in common with my father. I hope as soon as he gets to retire he has a heart attack and dies. I hate old people!
YOU ARE THE BETA, NOT YOUR FATHER. YOU ARE A 120LB TWINK BETA MANLET. YOUR FATHER MOGS YOU TO DEATH

• +1
Legit, same shit here. My father is absolutely beta and cucked and I turned out just like him.

• +1