My female friend drops brutal blackpill on me

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
I have a female friend and she is the only person I hang out with from time to time when I feel crippling loneliness and desperately need company. She is 0PSL, asian with severe acne, long philtrum, bug eyes...simply put her looksmatch has already slit his wrists and died from blood loss when he was 12 years old. We meet up, she keeps bragging to me about how she fucked this high tier normie with a nice Cadillac and how another guy was simping for her while I pretend to be interested. Once she’s done, I tell her that I had nothing interesting go on with my life nor did I have anything go down with a female recently and she abruptly stopped me halfway through and said “As if any female would actually want anything with you“ then she chuckled and continued to tell me about how her ex texted her today and started showing me screenshots on her phone while I just stood there in shock. On my way home, I felt more depressed and couldn’t bear to look at myself in car windows’ reflections.

TL;DR : Female friend casually told me no foid will ever want me.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, OOGABOOGA, Dommaxxer and 34 others
I have a female friend and she is the only person I hang out with from time to time when I feel crippling loneliness and desperately need company. She is 0PSL, asian with severe acne, long philtrum, bug eyes...simply put her looksmatch has already slit his wrists and died from blood loss when he was 12 years old. We meet up, she keeps bragging to me about how she fucked this high tier normie with a nice Cadillac and how another guy was simping for her while I pretend to be interested. Once she’s done, I tell her that I had nothing interesting go on with my life nor did I have anything go down with a female recently and she abruptly stopped me halfway through and said “As if any female would actually want anything with you“ then she chuckled and continued to tell me about how her ex texted her today and started showing me screenshots on her phone while I just stood there in shock. On my way home, I felt more depressed and couldn’t bear to look at myself in car windows’ reflections.

First mistake Female FRIEND JFL
Second mistake her not dropping her panties for you
Surgery or _ope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, HellenicChad, Vvvvxxxx and 14 others
You should have given her a powerful lefort 3 but backwards right on the spot :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4973, Deleted member 9446, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, OOGABOOGA, 5'8manlet and 19 others
Surgery or _ope
Dropping her panties for a grotesque subhuman like myself? That concept is so far from reality that I can’t even imagine it. Not that i will ascend through surgery anyways, my base is shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5875
fuck her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Taylorswift
Dropping her panties for a grotesque subhuman like myself? That concept is so far from reality that I can’t even imagine it. Not that i will ascend through surgery anyways, my base is shit.
Eh I just mean she should be simping for you hard, you have to ascend somehow man life only begins at a certain threshold for men

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
Surgery or _ope
yes just dont have female friends period, either you get annoyed by them or they get bored of you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5875 and Taylorswift

Tell her about 80/20 and juggernaut law so she understands she is subhuman and the only reason why she ever had sex is bc she is a foid

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Vvvvxxxx, 5'8manlet and 6 others
I mean you did basically tell her you're a loser and that no other female wants you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: recessed, Deleted member 9568 and Taylorswift
Tell her about 80/20 and juggernaut law so she understands she is subhuman and the only reason why she ever had sex is bc she is a foid
Tbh she is absolutely repulsive and the guys simping for her and her exes are legit above average normies and she even had a high tier normie boyfriend that SHE dumped and cheated on.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joeveniro, Uglybrazilian, Vvvvxxxx and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, SoyGune and Taylorswift
I mean you did basically tell her you're a loser and that no other female wants you
A589DBF3 37D5 4877 8E4C 38EEE13EA3AC

Go back to your redpill subreddits, retard (if you are not a foid that is).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 5634, SoyGune and 1 other person
Dont talk about yourself like that man , i Will find that fuckin girl if she ever Says some shit like that again
5D8E9F2B B76F 4F81 B7DA DA96D69A627D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, alex569, Vvvvxxxx and 9 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 7863
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malignant and SoyGune
IMAGINE SIMPING FOR THIS SELF HATING ETHNIC CUCK.
1. WOMEN AND MEN CAN'T BE FRIENDS
2. HE IS A PUSSY
Keep barking and crying, I truly live rent free in your shitskinned Dravidian subhuman peanut head. Thankfully you have 0 credibility and no one likes you for being extremely low IQ.

Jfl. That's all I can say. fucked chadlite and her ex texted her back

clown world 🤡

• +1
Keep barking and crying, I truly live rent free in your shitskinned Dravidian subhuman peanut head. Thankfully you have 0 credibility and no one likes you for being extremely low IQ.
KEEP CALLING ME A DRAVIDIAN SHITSKIN YOU LONG HORSE FACE FAGGOT
Atleast I'm not hating on my race

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
OP thought he was gonna get sympathy here lmfao

• Hmm...
Tbh she is absolutely repulsive and the guys simping for her and her exes are legit above average normies and she even had a high tier normie boyfriend that SHE dumped and cheated on.
I’ve witnessed shit like this first hand. 0 PSL fat women who treat their high tier normie bfs like trash is probably the average relationship in 2020

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Taylorswift
keep coping and getting your sympathy from sfcels go suck their dicks tbh

Jfl. That's all I can say. fucked chadlite and her ex texted her back

clown world 🤡
Not Chadlite. He was a borderline high tier normie. She was simping for a high tier Chadlite who used to go to this office space that we frequented when we were in senior year of Highschool and he rejected her brutally, she ended up crying and making a snap ranting about the ordeal. It was lifefuel for me ngl.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and PYT
Bro there’s no way you let that disgusting fucking gook speak to you like that
You just self deprecate on the way home jfl tbh
I’m sorry bro but you’re a pussy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 6095 and 3 others
She said the truth. All females think alike. I always got bullied by them for being ugly during Highschool but I guess I had a detox since I graduated long time ago so getting to experience the same thing all over again was a slap to the face.

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
it's not that serious but I woulda called her ugly too

• +1
I really wonder what the average user on this site looks like

Mogs me for being able to talk to a female I can’t talk to those creatures

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6512, JMax and 4 others
She said the truth. All females think alike. I always got bullied by them for being ugly during Highschool but I guess I had a detox since I graduated long time ago so getting to experience the same thing all over again was a slap to the face.
Lmfao maybe she’s right but I wouldn’t tolerate that from some disgusting entitled gook
Imagine not speaking up jfl at you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Baldingman1998 and Taylorswift

so u stand there while she says which female will date you?

why tf did you not insult her lol ?

inject T

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: malignant, Mouthbreath and Taylorswift
it's not that serious but I woulda called her ugly too
I try to avoid talking about looks in real life since I would be seen as a clown because of how subhuman I am. It is like a homeless talking about how the rent is too high.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Mouthbreath and PYT
Mogs me for being able to talk to a female I can’t talk to those creatures
Best thing ever. All that ever comes out from talking to a female as a sub-Chadlite are 60% of the time one sided feelings or useless, boring and annoying friendships.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Vvvvxxxx, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Taylorswift
Best thing ever. All that ever comes out from talking to a female as a sub-high tier normie are one sided feelings or useless, boring and annoying friendships.
Caught feelings once when I was retard
It’s such a brutal fucking story I’ll save it for another time
It’s bound to happen when almost 80% of men are invisible to women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
I hate every single thing about my existence. I never asked to be born.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6217, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Caught feelings once when I was retard
It’s such a brutal fucking story I’ll save it for another time
It’s bound to happen when almost 80% of men are invisible to women
Literally only way to live life as a male is to be at least a Chadlite. Anything below and you would have to deal with so much shit in your dating/sex life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and SubhumanCurrycel
it happened to me once in highschool, a girl told me how nobody will love me and even the ugliest nerdy girl will hate me, i went into panic then and my heart dropped into my stomach, was completely shocked and when i went home i just considered suicide and was hugging my mom crying. Only a few months after that girls started messaging me first, saying im hot/cute, i go my first kiss, gf, girls fighting over me, everything like that. But to this time thay scar from that day was never healed and im still a mentally tortured dog who has bdd even if i was the most gl guy in the city, im destroyed

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6512, Mateusz74 and 6 others
if a bitch said that to me I would beat the shit out of her and call her an ugly whore. I haven't talked to anyone except my parents IRL for the past 6 months so I'm wayy too autist to be high inhib anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Baldingman1998, malignant and 4 others
op after riding his motorcycle for stress relieve:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wasted, TsarTsar444 and Taylorswift
You’re not benefiting from her so time to ditch her and do the opposite of what society says, see women as objects, not people.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Taylorswift
Normies and GL guys are living life

• Hmm...
Stop being her "friend"

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Taylorswift
You’re not benefiting from her so time to ditch her and do the opposite of what society says, see women as objects, not people.
She really is a last resort when I need real life company. Sometimes the loneliness gets too much.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BrettyBoy
it happened to me once in highschool, a girl told me how nobody will love me and even the ugliest nerdy girl will hate me, i went into panic then and my heart dropped into my stomach, was completely shocked and when i went home i just considered suicide and was hugging my mom crying. Only a few months after that girls started messaging me first, saying im hot/cute, i go my first kiss, gf, girls fighting over me, everything like that. But to this time thay scar from that day was never healed and im still a mentally tortured dog who has bdd even if i was the most gl guy in the city, im destroyed
Feel that. Being ugly growing up and getting bullied for your weirdness and looks and then looking better later in life really fucks you up.. I hate humanity

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444 and Taylorswift
Happens to everyone Man, last time i saw my "Best friend" she told me that since highschool she has had 4 sugar daddys, a couple of Chad boyfriends and an abortion. The 80% of men are legit on the sidecurb of life just watching other people date.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 6512, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Normies and GL guys are living life
No, retard. Normie males are not living life, they are only experiencing the demo. Only chadlites and above are truly living life how it’s supposed to be.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 6512 and Baldingman1998
No, retard. Normie males are not living life, they are only experiencing the demo. Only chadlites and above are truly living life how it’s supposed to be.
I've heard that many times, usually the aspies and uglies saying it

• Hmm...