My female friend drops brutal blackpill on me

Mogs me for being able to talk to a female I can’t talk to those creatures
FaceApp 1600651722737

rip High inhib

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I've heard that many times, usually the aspies and uglies saying it
Aspies and uglies? I am a social person and was very outgoing and NT until the lockdown destroyed my social life and I saw the desperation and the shit normie males have to go through in their dating lives while Chadlites and Chads bulldoz through relationships and pussy like it’s nothing. Sure, being a normie beats being a subhuman but it’s like comparing who has more money, the crack whore down the street or the homeless heroin junkie.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Happens to everyone Man, last time i saw my "Best friend" she told me that since highschool she has had 4 sugar daddys, a couple of Chad boyfriends and an abortion. The 80% of men are legit on the sidecurb of life just watching other people date.
I wouldn’t say that 80% of men don’t date but normies from low tier to high tier normie have to go through so many heart breaks, so many foids leading them on, so many one sided feelings, so many friendzones just to hopefully luck out with some female. And their “slays” are so few and far between + always look like an elephant’s foot. Sub-Chadlite men are truly hopeless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 5634
I have a female friend and she is the only person I hang out with from time to time when I feel crippling loneliness and desperately need company. She is 0PSL, asian with severe acne, long philtrum, bug eyes...simply put her looksmatch has already slit his wrists and died from blood loss when he was 12 years old. We meet up, she keeps bragging to me about how she fucked this high tier normie with a nice Cadillac and how another guy was simping for her while I pretend to be interested. Once she’s done, I tell her that I had nothing interesting go on with my life nor did I have anything go down with a female recently and she abruptly stopped me halfway through and said “As if any female would actually want anything with you“ then she chuckled and continued to tell me about how her ex texted her today and started showing me screenshots on her phone while I just stood there in shock. On my way home, I felt more depressed and couldn’t bear to look at myself in car windows’ reflections.

TL;DR : Female friend casually told me no foid will ever want me.
What kind of a friend is that? Never contact that stupid hoe again, she doesn't deserve your company.
Rick disgust

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Mateusz74, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Why are you "friends"with an ugly foid who talks to you about guys she's phucked or is phucking or interested in phucking who puts you down? Never understand why guys are even "friends" with girls who are ugly. I only ever befriend girls I'm attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Why are you "friends"with an ugly foid who talks to you about guys she's phucked or is phucking or interested in phucking who puts you down? Never understand why guys are even "friends" with girls who are ugly. I only ever befriend girls I'm attracted to.
Why would you befriend a foid you are attracted to? That is retarded as shit and guaranteed to end badly if you are not at least a high tier normie. That’s just begging for developing an oneitis and getting heartbroken.

Why would you befriend a foid you are attracted to? That is retarded as shit and guaranteed to end badly if you are not at least a high tier normie. That’s just begging for developing an oneitis and getting heartbroken.

So, I can try and get with her or get her to introduce me to her friends/social circle. I also get a dopamine rush interacting with girls I'm attracted to. Also, I need to be friends with a girl for a while to see if we are compatible for a potential marriage. I'm a Muslim so I'm a virgin until marriage and s*xual acts are off the table.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Taylorswift

That's true, I develop oneitis's with my female friends. I know that most likely and it has in the past inevitability result in me being brutally rejected but in the moment it feels good to hang out with and interact with a cute girl. Some of my best moments and memories in my life were with my ex-oneitis before she ghosted me and brutally rejected me. Yes, I ended up torn apart but I also had great memories with her and before her I was extremely depressed because I had no female interactions. My current oneitis, I know that I'm deep in the friendzone with her but I prefer that than nothing. I still enjoy hanging out with her and I always look forward to seeing her and I get a dopamine rush when interacting with her. But with an unattractive girl I'm like what's the point? I don't want to get with her and I also don't feel that dopamine rush around her.

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
>Female
>Friend
>Gook
>Ugly

And you don't er? What are you doing with your life

• +1
man i was gonna make a joke but i like op.sad shit bro are you a terasubhuman?i never seen a foid tell someone some shit like that.damn son where i live females virtue signal subhumans at least,this bitch straight up roasted you for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Taylorswift
That's true, I develop oneitis's with my female friends. I know that most likely and it has in the past inevitability result in me being brutally rejected but in the moment it feels good to hang out with and interact with a cute girl. Some of my best moments and memories in my life were with my ex-oneitis before she ghosted me and brutally rejected me. Yes, I ended up torn apart but I also had great memories with her and before her I was extremely depressed because I had no female interactions. My current oneitis, I know that I'm deep in the friendzone with her but I prefer that than nothing. I still enjoy hanging out with her and I always look forward to seeing her and I get a dopamine rush when interacting with her. But with an unattractive girl I'm like what's the point? I don't want to get with her and I also don't feel that dopamine rush around her.
That’s sad but I can sympathize with you because I have been there and I know exactly how it feels like.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
man i was gonna make a joke but i like op.sad shit bro are you a terasubhuman?i never seen a foid tell someone some shit like that.damn son where i live females virtue signal subhumans at least,this bitch straight up roasted you for no reason.
Yes, I am a genetic reject. Not only am I subhuman, but also uneasy on the eyes and look comical/retarded. It is over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 4696
Yes, I am a genetic reject. Not only am I subhuman, but also uneasy on the eyes and look comical/retarded. It is over.
pm pic or high inhib?i would never make fun of you but i can understand if you dont want to tbh

• +1
pm pic or high inhib?i would never make fun of you but i can understand if you dont want to tbh
Thanks but i was reassured time and time again that I am a grotesque subhuman from both normies and PSL users. I appreciate your help but I don’t wanna go down that rabbit hole of getting rated again. Thanks anyways tho.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 4696
Thanks but i was reassured time and time again that I am a grotesque subhuman from both normies and PSL users. I appreciate your help but I don’t wanna go down that rabbit hole of getting rated again. Thanks anyways tho.
np bro.really sad shit,nice guy tbh

• +1
Bella bro, l'unico con ita nell'username
heeeyyy fra come va?l'ita nel nome e un obbligo.non sono proprio italiano sono un ethnic marocchino se vuoi ti invio delle foto di me non sembro marocchino pero l'ita ci sta.mi manca un sacco l'italia la francia fa pena in confronto ci sono solo piu soldi e basta meno razzismo ma nient'altro.

heeeyyy fra come va?l'ita nel nome e un obbligo.non sono proprio italiano sono un ethnic marocchino se vuoi ti invio delle foto di me non sembro marocchino pero l'ita ci sta.mi manca un sacco l'italia la francia fa pena in confronto ci sono solo piu soldi e basta meno razzismo ma nient'altro.
La francia non è razzista quanto l'Italia è triste ma vero. Io anche in realtà non sono italiano, sono nato e cresciuto qua con genitori albanesi

La francia non è razzista quanto l'Italia è triste ma vero. Io anche in realtà non sono italiano, sono nato e cresciuto qua con genitori albanesi
heeeyyy bella gli albanesi e i rumeni sono mogger,in italia stavo molto con marocchini e albanesi un po pazzi e ero sempre nei guai ora almeno vado all università a parigi.la vita in italia pero e la migliore la gente e piu sociale e esce di piu a cazzeggiare in giro

heeeyyy bella gli albanesi e i rumeni sono mogger,in italia stavo molto con marocchini e albanesi un po pazzi e ero sempre nei guai ora almeno vado all università a parigi.la vita in italia pero e la migliore la gente e piu sociale e esce di piu a cazzeggiare in giro
Io non sono un mogger solo perché non so parlare albanese lol, buon per te che vai all'università io devo ancora finire le superiori (2 anni mi mancano)
Comunque come l'hai trovato sto sito? Io l'ho trovato perché cercavo per le operazioni alla mandibola haha

maybe she was joking but since u live here and are maybe incel, it hit a soft spot, its like no rape victim would laugh at rape jokoes

Io non sono un mogger solo perché non so parlare albanese lol, buon per te che vai all'università io devo ancora finire le superiori (2 anni mi mancano)
Comunque come l'hai trovato sto sito? Io l'ho trovato perché cercavo per le operazioni alla mandibola haha
ahah io perche ho visto i video di face and lms.buona fortuna con la scuola alle superiori si becca un sacco ti figa normalmente

maybe she was joking but since u live here and are maybe incel, it hit a soft spot, its like no rape victim would laugh at rape jokoes
Nah, I have been bullied throughout my entire 17 years of attending school.

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
ahah io perche ho visto i video di face and lms.buona fortuna con la scuola alle superiori si becca un sacco ti figa normalmente
Grazie bro per me non è proprio così facile tbh sono stato depresso tanto tempo ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Can relate tbh, my foid sister kept trying to humiliate me (these 2 days) infront of other siblings and i made her cry because i'm high T and can get quite aggressive

• +1
it is time to become celibate

• Love it
Grazie bro per me non è proprio così facile tbh sono stato depresso tanto tempo ngl
sad shit, buona fortuna fra se ti serve qualcosa pm me

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
then shes not your friend, you came into this world with nothing but yourself, and you will leave this world with nothing but yourself, you're all you need, true happiness is coming to terms with your true identity and becoming who you were meant to be, getting laid and partying 24/7 is only fun while it lasts, at the end of the day when you're 80 on your death bed, only things you'll recall is what truly mattered to you

• JFL
then shes not your friend, you came into this world with nothing but yourself, and you will leave this world with nothing but yourself, you're all you need, true happiness is coming to terms with your true identity and becoming who you were meant to be, getting laid and partying 24/7 is only fun while it lasts, at the end of the day when you're 80 on your death bed, only things you'll recall is what truly mattered to you
EA129DB5 47D3 48E1 933D 6CCEC1200958

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 5634
Having a female friend is very low T, OP sorry. You deserved it. I will never talk to a female (except during classes or work) unless she expresses interest in having sex with me (and that's will never happen).

• Hmm...
Where are your pictures? you can't be so ugly.
Also male-female friendship is impossible, it's always sexual.

• So Sad
Where are your pictures? you can't be so ugly.
Also male-female friendship is impossible, it's always sexual.
I will post my pics before I eventually rope.

when i read shit like this, it sounds too brutal to be true ngl bro, sorry op

• So Sad
i wouldnt hang around her anymore though after that op

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Taylorswift
i wouldnt hang around her anymore though after that op
I will beat her to a pulp and surgically remove her ovaries so she doesn’t give birth to incel sons.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569 and Hozay
I have a female friend and she is the only person I hang out with from time to time when I feel crippling loneliness and desperately need company. She is 0PSL, asian with severe acne, long philtrum, bug eyes...simply put her looksmatch has already slit his wrists and died from blood loss when he was 12 years old. We meet up, she keeps bragging to me about how she fucked this high tier normie with a nice Cadillac and how another guy was simping for her while I pretend to be interested. Once she’s done, I tell her that I had nothing interesting go on with my life nor did I have anything go down with a female recently and she abruptly stopped me halfway through and said “As if any female would actually want anything with you“ then she chuckled and continued to tell me about how her ex texted her today and started showing me screenshots on her phone while I just stood there in shock. On my way home, I felt more depressed and couldn’t bear to look at myself in car windows’ reflections.

TL;DR : Female friend casually told me no foid will ever want me.
MMM I dont like her

• Woah
How did you not beat her to a bloody pulp after this?

teles

• JFL
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
ma che cazzo?italiancel pure tu?tu guarda,uno dei piu based in sto forum di merda e un'italiancel
Penso che l'italia sia il posto peggiore, gli americani che si lamentano si impiccherebbero in italia, sono in america ora e gli IOI che ricevo qua non li ho ricevuti in una vita intera nel mio paese.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4696