My filler result

Q

qwerty654544

Iron
This is my filler result. I got 2 ml on each side of angle (Juvederm volux)
In next visit I will do chin.
How you rate it?

Attachments

• dsads.png
    dsads.png
    41 KB · Views: 228
  • gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 229
  • +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and Dicklet.4.3
Cost ? Any pain ?
That some.legit result bro , show full face or stfu

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
the after result is the left one, right?

pretty good tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and GoMadAndSTFU
Cost is almost 800 euro (Poland) It didnt pain

Left picture is after injection.

subhuman to jaw mogger, still fine

Thanks for opinion. Without chin is not completed. In next visit I will do chin and maybe get some extra to jaw angle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Cost is almost 800 euro (Poland) It didnt pain

Left picture is after injection.
the result was very good and didn't look fake and cartoonish at all like some results people post here, your doctor has good taste, just do chin now your jaw seems fine and in proportion with the rest of the skull, post the result

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
the result was very good and didn't look fake and cartoonish at all like some results people post here, your doctor has good taste, just do chin now your jaw seems fine and in proportion with the rest of the skull, post the result

Thank you, I hope that... but I still dont atractive more for women. They dont see difference or I should wait for the second injection?

Thank you, I hope that... but I still dont atractive more for women. They dont see difference or I should wait for the second injection?
attraction is lot more complex than having a strong jawline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
I know but I wished any improvment... but I dont have.

You look very skinny.... why not start by working out to improve your body? Also how tall are you?

Excellent result my man. Let us know how long it lasts for. Mine only lasted six months despite supposedly being the 12-18 month stuff

fillers are stupid imo

It didnt pain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension, PubertyMaxxer, nastynas and 1 other person
Excellent and natural looking result. Many jaw fillers end up looking like nothing was done or like way too much was done.
Thanks for opinion. Without chin is not completed. In next visit I will do chin and maybe get some extra to jaw angle.
Don't get anymore to jaw.

You look very skinny.... why not start by working out to improve your body? Also how tall are you?

I dont care about it. I know that skinny guys could be handsome. I have 182 cm.

Excellent result my man. Let us know how long it lasts for. Mine only lasted six months despite supposedly being the 12-18 month stuff

Should be more than one year, but in real - I dont know...

Excellent and natural looking result. Many jaw fillers end up looking like nothing was done or like way too much was done.

Don't get anymore to jaw.

Doctor said that he usually give 2 ml for jawline but I will probably need more beacouse of no jawline. We will see. Thanks for your opinion.

Nice results :oops:

fix the lips shape with fillers too