My first baby steps on my looksmaxxing journey and self-awareness of my own appearance started with my hair.

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Forever I had no hairstyle, the barber just cut it evenly all around and my mom let me go around looking like a dumb fuck. When I first realized I was ugly, my bluepilled self thought that fixing my hair would make me look like chad(because of the halo effect of the hair models). I got back from the barber one day, disgusted with the job he had done, I took out our home clippers and gave my self an undercut. It didn't look great but it was better than that subhuman cut I got from my norwooding barber. Anyway, my obsession with hair grew and grew and pretty soon my hair looked like this
Low Fade Pompadour

Absolutely ridiculous. I was coping my hardest to take attention away from my face. After getting black pilled I now wear a style similar to this.
Tumblr m63v3aTw7t1qzuekzo1 1280

In short, keep your hair simple. If you have one, get rid of the tryhard, faggy, hairstyle you get at every corner barbershop. Coming from experience, I can say that curtains mog every other hairstyle to oblivion; never forget this.
4 didn't reads and 1 viewing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol, Slayerino, Enlil and 5 others
Read every single fucking word because I value your contributions.

Personally I like to keep my hair messy so that each day it looks slightly different but with a general style in place. I agree with you for the majority of people curtainmaxxing is ideal. Depends on your face structure though, obviously.

• Love it
Reactions: marlborored, Deleted member 1476 and Catawampus
hairs me

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
F0067257 9D21 421C 843A 1DE7A1C95B32

my haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Catawampus

My avi is my haircut

Completely agree.

Overly groomed hairstyles look try hard and gay, every man and their dog has a fade now.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Catawampus
Imagine walking around with Nsync hair style in 2020...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, TURBO and yang
MY LOW CLASS HAIRCUT
29EA3CB4 E464 47AE 8C0E AB2E9AD389AE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol, Catawampus and Deleted member 1476
legit thread. I used to use pomade and all sorts of shit but it always looks goofy or try hard. Keep it simple indeed, the main thing is to have hair to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
My po
legit thread. I used to use pomade and all sorts of shit but it always looks goofy or try hard. Keep it simple indeed, the main thing is to have hair to begin with
My pompadour stood up a legit 4 plus inches from my forehead. Looking at old pics now it looks so cringe and tryhard, very obvious that I was compensating for something.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
My po
My pompadour stood up a legit 4 plus inches from my forehead. Looking at old pics now it looks so cringe and tryhard, very obvious that I was compensating for something.
It has to appear effortless to look good. Chico’s hairstyles are the ideal

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
fuk acquired buzzcut today

@Ritalincel smile when you say that