My first post (about to max out)

G

Gannicus

Iron
Hey boys. This forum seems fun and I am planning on slaying this summer so i guess im at the right place.
Some info about me, im a 6ft2 aryan with blue eyes blonde hair. Kind of good looking but still need to improve. Probably like 18% bf which sucks because i already work out and im pretty healthy already. I was very late in pubery and still looks like in the 17age-range but i dont mind it as long as i can max.

My hyoid bone looks shit if i dont mew and gives me like a double chin(should mewing work for double chin?), kind of a babyface too. Honestly these problems should just solve themselves with losing fat and mewing + gum.

I really want to looksmax my body. I have a little pseudogyno atm, too thick legs and waist. + forarms needs to pop more a long woth delts. I want that v taper chad frame.

Tbh just writing about this i understand that becoming very ripped (9-12%bf) would make me a chad almost. I will check out my T levels since i was so late in puberty and lack some manly features.

So whats the exact purpose of This post?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Kenma
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Have fun looksmaxing, hows your skin tho? its way too underated so dont forget that

So whats the exact purpose of This post?

Idk like a hello...

Anyway let me get this post some purpose.

Can you have low t during puberty which fucks you up? Like if you had higher you’d be stronger, more high t features, bigger dick etc.

Im scared i fucked up my hormones my wholde adolescence...
Have fun looksmaxing, hows your skin tho? its way too underated so dont forget that
As far as i know - good skin = no acne?
Because i have barely any acne so i am kind of lucky there.

post pics

• +1
Reactions: Quik
Welcome man. Nice to meet you.

Go to ratings or pm me if you don't wanna get doxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611