My Foolproof Plan for Ascension

janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
- I've been gymceling for 6 years now so that part is basically done. My goals are simply to continue my bulk to 240lbs @ 6 ft and keep gaining strength.
- Acnescarsurgerymaxxxing (I should be done with most of the steps by May 2019, this will include RF needling, subcision, co2 laser, erbium resurfacing, deep peels, HA filler, etc.)
- After the surgeries, I will grow out a blonde beard using 5% minoxidil.
- I have started growing out my jewfro and will eventually straighten it about a year from now. I will slick it back with some grease and tie it up like a man bun.
- Starting this month, I will be getting 2 sleeve tattoos to cover up some of the scars on my arms and to just raise my SMV in general.
- I will continue mewing and tongue chewing (not that my jaw is bad now, it's just no where near aesthetic).
- I will update my wardrobe (I'll be honest I dress like a bum now because my SMV is so low that it doesn't even matter).

At the end of this all if luck is on my side, I should be 6'0 ft, 240lbs, have my arms tattooed fully up to my wrists, have a blonde greased up man bun and beard w/minimal acne scars and a slightly better jaw.

There's also this femoid at my Uni dining hall that I really would like to break out of inceldom with ( she's pretty much perfect in my eyes, not necessarily traditionally hot but for some reason, she specifically makes me want to explode in my pants every time I see her). I can't help but groan every time she walks by me, knowing that for now, I can't have her. I'm a year older than her I believe so when I'm done with this plan, I'll be a Junior in college and she'll be a sophomore. Literally no one in that dining hall is tattoomaxxxed, she'll prob say yes (she looks like the type to like that bad boy tattooed image) if I ask her out in a year but definitely not now. If she says no after I go through all of this trouble, Ill prob go crazy. Srs not srs. Nah for real, if she does say no, I'll prob start juicing.

Last edited:
Instead of bulking and becoming a fat fag, get as shredded as possible, this will also make your face look better.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, blockofwood, Youngcell and 2 others
Instead of bulking and becoming a fat fag, get as shredded as possible, this will also make your face look better.

Getting shredded as a natty will make you look like DYEL in a shirt, I actually need a long off-season. I just came off a 4 month cut. I'm in this for the long run, no need to cut right now, trying to optimize my metabolism and pack on as much muscle as I can.

People are pretty clueless in regards to training on here tbh.

Last edited:
Getting shredded as a natty will make you look like DYEL in a shirt, I actually need a long off-season. I just came off a 4 month cut. I'm in this for the long run, no need to cut right now, trying to optimize my metabolism and pack on as much muscle as I can.

People are pretty clueless in regards to training on here tbh.
Well if you can somehow get to 240 lbs and still be lean (as a natty, idk how that's possible) then go for it.