My frame is average but I got 6 inch wrists lmao

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Just started gymcelling three weeks ago and am literally only doing upper body so and I measured my clavicles at 18.5 - 19inches untrained so wanting to get up to 21-22 inches. My height is 180 cm but my wrists are only 6 inches. My ankles are like 9 inches. Why tf are my wrists tiny?
Also, what’s a good bidltodid for people my Height? Wouldn’t anything more than 21-22 inches look dumb?

If ur clavicles are 18.5-19 untrained that’s a pretty good frame for someone who doesn’t lift.

• Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides
wrists are overrated I think

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, middayshowers and Deleted member 1680
If ur clavicles are 18.5-19 untrained that’s a pretty good frame for someone who doesn’t lift.
Shit I got it wrong man. My shoudderwidrh is like 19 inches. Clavicles should be an inch shorter?

Idk man it depends on how much fat+ muscle u have right now on ur shoulders. You could remeasure it. Even if its 19 u can bring it up to 21+ with 1-2 years of solid lifting

cope that's slightly above average. Mine's 21 inches and I'm a manlet jfl

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
I may be overestimating it then. But from what I’ve seen 19 inches width is decent for a skinny person
What would be a good shoulder width for someone who is 5’11?

where did u measure? 19" clavicles are quite big, above average for sure. you would know for sure you have wide shoulders, people would tell you

if its bideltoid, its pretty average

where did u measure? 19" clavicles are quite big, above average for sure. you would know for sure you have wide shoulders, people would tell you

Bideltoid

Got it wrong

The girth of my dick is nearly as big as your whole wrist jfl

The length of my dick could complete 1.38 laps around your wrist lmao

If I ever get in a fight with you I'd just whip out my dick no homo

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Soyboy13

actually same bro

Just started gymcelling three weeks ago and am literally only doing upper body so and I measured my clavicles at 18.5 - 19inches untrained so wanting to get up to 21-22 inches. My height is 180 cm but my wrists are only 6 inches. My ankles are like 9 inches. Why tf are my wrists tiny?
Also, what’s a good bidltodid for people my Height? Wouldn’t anything more than 21-22 inches look dumb?

Your wrists widen after your teenage years

Dafuq. Clavicle length average is like 17-18 cm. Why am I reading 19 inches in an incel forum?

small wrists are usually good for bodybuilding. makes your forearms and arms looks bigger by comparison

You guys have to realize that ur bones get thicker as you age. I ain't never seen anyone under the age of 21 have a big wrist. And it never stops getting wider either I think.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
You guys have to realize that ur bones get thicker as you age. I ain't never seen anyone under the age of 21 have a big wrist. And it never stops getting wider either I think.
I'm pretty sure it stops growing at some point bro

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ExCel and CupOfCoffee