My frame

A

Arceus300

Banned

Im 185cm(6.1) for 62kg( 128lbs) is my frame good for my height and weight ? Do I have a good potential and genetic for lifting ?

Some other pic

Can I have serious answers no troll? This considering my weight and my height. Of course I’m skinny with no muscle, but I’m talking about frame and bones

Can I have serious answers no troll? This considering my weight and my height. Of course I’m skinny with no muscle, but I’m talking about frame and bones
Ur frame isn't good

Framecel put on weight

Can I have serious answers no troll?
why do you even ask?
seriously - why does it matter if you have potential for anything
building lean muscle WILL certainly benefit you as it will improve anybody.... your question is redundant, just gymmax if you want to look better or not if you don't

• +1
Reactions: Rory_ol

Look at this pic when I’m standing straight
why do you even ask?
seriously - why does it matter if you have potential for anything
building lean muscle WILL certainly benefit you as it will improve anybody.... your question is redundant, just gymmax if you want to look better or not if you don't

I just wanna know if I had good genetic for that or I will be stopped my gen

Frame doesn't matter to you man because you've got such a great face with 40mm PFL eyes displaying great emotion and charisma. Girls aren't even going to care about your frame.

Arceus2

Fuckkkk what a slayer

Frame doesn't matter to you man because you've got such a great face with 40mm PFL eyes displaying great emotion and charisma. Girls aren't even going to care about your frame.

View attachment 16161

Fuckkkk what a slayer

Stop trolling bro
Can someone who really know the subject aware me on my bones and frame ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
When I look at the pic the ratio seems to be more than 2
HAHAH RATIO OF 2 ARE YOU INSANE???

Nigga a ratio of 2 is literally David Laid tier frame

Fdb002b42a65bc5b19f4d5cc4c720f83

Maxresdefault

Not even top bodies like Chris Hemsworth have a 2:1 ratio

watch that, its timestamped. Start at 13:10

narrow clavicles. narrow ribcage. Ectromorphic tendencies

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Nibba
When I look at the pic the ratio seems to be more than 2
Mine is 1.9 so urs def isn't 2

https://streamable.com/v1d5v
narrow clavicles. narrow ribcage. Ectromorphic tendencies
Looking juicy in your pfp @DrTony
Can u also give me a good video to watch explaining action potentials in regards to the sodium channels? Why are there two gates for them but not for potassium? Is it a fail safe? We just learned about it on Friday in my physiology class and all the videos I find are of 15 year old retards explaining it badly

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Lift weights
You have potential :feelsyay:

Hips to shoulder ratio depends on how muscle you have. Cause when you lift you had many inches shoulders length. So my question is about my frame considering that I have no muscle

62kg? How the fuck do you guys get so thin? Are you measuring yourself properly?
I'm 5'11" and 68kg. Makes me wonder what my face would look like at 62kg tbh NGL.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
62kg? How the fuck do you guys get so thin? Are you measuring yourself properly?
I'm 5'11" and 68kg. Makes me wonder what my face would look like at 62kg tbh NGL.

Yess 62kg confirmed bro

I'm really tired of seeing this faggots face

Hourglass hips

Shoulder width to head ratio looks fine. Just gain some weights.

View attachment 16154
Im 185cm(6.1) for 62kg( 128lbs) is my frame good for my height and weight ? Do I have a good potential and genetic for lifting ?

Some other pic

View attachment 16154

Some other pic

Decent frame. Just ignore the lifeless trolls here. I made the mistake of asking people opinions on this specifics ratings forum. Next time, try avoiding this forum. Lookism is a better alternative.

Decent frame. Just ignore the lifeless trolls here. I made the mistake of asking people opinions on this specifics ratings forum. Next time, try avoiding this forum. Lookism is a better alternative.
This forum lives so rent free in your head that you decided to bump a 2 year old Arceus thread to vent

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: