My fucked up life was predetermined.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
My father is shit looking and turbomanlet (5'5)
my mother is shit looking with recessed, flat ass face
both asian
my older brother's life has failed hes 27 now and has nothing achieved, hes ugly and short (5'7) thus he only had 1 girlfriend and hadn't had sex at least for 7 years i think
I am 5'9 and ugly typical flatface asian. im 19 y/o virgin and almost decided to suicide since my face is so hideous and no girl would like me.
what a good life

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Chigga, Scarface and 2 others
Ok you won't be missed

• WTF
Reactions: Scarface
Ok you won't be missed
ive talked with my brother and mom about my suicidal thoughts and they apparently dont give shit since they think i'm too pussy to do that hahahahaha

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: dodt, Scarface and Vitruvian
I read somewhere you're Korean, a lot of Koreans look like how you described so you're good.

You can pm pics if you want a rating, it can't be that bad.

I can understand you.
My dad is a subhuman with a horse midface, and I got a long midface too. It never began for us.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
I read somewhere you're Korean, a lot of Koreans look like how you described so you're good.

You can pm pics if you want a rating, it can't be that bad.

Koreans are hideous looking on average in global aspect, i am fucking subhuman. i might be 5 in korea.
I can understand you.
My dad is a subhuman with a horse midface, and I got a long midface too. It never began for us.
kill that motherfucker.

go to Seoul and Koreanmaxx to look like BTS

Hey fellow maxillacel

ive talked with my brother and mom about my suicidal thoughts and they apparently dont give shit since they think i'm too pussy to do that hahahahaha
They are probably right, aren't they?

Go to the good Korea, North korea

lol. i have the worst maxilla ever created.

I live 1 hour away from Seoul.

get Korean plastic surgery, it's the only way to ascend. Korea has very talented surgeons but their aesthetic ideals clash with the West, but if you're already in South Korea go for it

But you live in Korea, so you're good
even if i live in korea my biological instinct about looks is same as the other ethnicities.
and that's why koreans are the best at self-loathing. we instinctly aware our subhuman-ness
i can't get boner to korean woman too.
get Korean plastic surgery, it's the only way to ascend. Korea has very talented surgeons but their aesthetic ideals clash with the West, but if you're already in South Korea go for it
I've already consulted with several doctors in Seoul, apparently none of them think it is possible to enhance the maxillary area.
its nor impossible to shorten it, nor make it forward.
i quite gave up and am waiting for the day of my end.
Go to the good Korea, North korea
they can give 'real' treatment to me, no cope tbh
Pls share your maxilla (blank out your eyes). I want to see someone with flatter embryo face than me.
i am not really pussy to kill myself.
im almost at the level of acceptance.
that i will never be the sexual dream, i am the utter subhuman.
if there is no hope to look back, there is no worry to suicide.

Last edited:
even if i live in korea my biological instinct about looks is same as the other ethnicities.
and that's why koreans are the best at self-loathing. we instinctly aware our subhuman-ness
i can't get boner to korean woman too.

I've already consulted with several doctors in Seoul, apparently none of them think it is possible to enhance the maxillary area.
its nor impossible to shorten it, nor make it forward.
i quite gave up and am waiting for the day of my end.

they can give 'real' treatment to me, no cope tbh
Koreans are racist af and a bunch of white worshippers, especially the women, ngl, but I find gook women extremely attractive. The average looking ones aren't that bad looking imo, I'd still smash tf out of them. My dream is to date a kpop star one day.

You should look into lefort surgeries, I've heard they xan fix the midface area.

do a LeFort 3 in the US or a zygo sandwich osteotomy in Europe

Koreans are racist af and a bunch of white worshippers, especially the women, ngl, but I find gook women extremely attractive. The average looking ones aren't that bad looking imo, I'd still smash tf out of them. My dream is to date a kpop star one day.

You should look into lefort surgeries, I've heard they xan fix the midface area.
yeah maybe.

this girl got some gook vibe and is extremely attractive.
yeah gook vibe can be good too.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
both asian
my older brother's life has failed hes 27 now and has nothing achieved, hes ugly and short (5'7) thus he only had 1 girlfriend and hadn't had sex at least for 7 years i think
I am 5'9 and ugly typical flatface asian. im 19 y/o virgin and almost decided to suicide since my face is so hideous and no girl would like me.
what a good life
stfu and inject some testosterone you idiot monkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
ER is an option man, but u need high quality er fuel for that, if u reach those lvls u would do it easily

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
my condolences. lookism is very rampant in South Korea and everyone is pretty GL compared to other Asian countries

your height is very average in Korea, idk if your face is fixable but you have nothing to lose with surgeries if you are truly ugly

my condolences. lookism is very rampant in South Korea and everyone is pretty GL compared to other Asian countries

your height is very average in Korea, idk if your face is fixable but you have nothing to lose with surgeries if you are truly ugly
as i mentioned modern plastic surgery can't adjust Korean face that well.
it's all cope.
every surgery we get is just to resemble which white people already have it on default.

as i mentioned modern plastic surgery can't adjust Korean face that well.
it's all cope.
every surgery we get is just to as resemble as possible which white people already have it on default.

yeah you need decent anatomy to really benefit from PS. for me PS was very legit for my eye area. and i had genio done in korea that ended up good. i plan to go back 1-2 more times to looksmax further

if you maxilla is recessed then you can get a lefort advancement, but you got denied by quite a few surgeons so i'm thinking there's a lot more to it than that. you can also reduce a long midface with lefort impaction, i talked to some surgeons in korea who told me its possible

yeah you need decent anatomy to really benefit from PS. for me PS was very legit for my eye area. and i had genio done in korea that ended up good. i plan to go back 1-2 more times to looksmax further

if you maxilla is recessed then you can get a lefort advancement, but you got denied by quite a few surgeons so i'm thinking there's a lot more to it than that.
i didnt ask for maxillary advancement actually. i got denied with midface shortening.
why do you even come to korea? they are retarded and ugly. LOL.

its cheaper and the surgeons are far more comfortable with asian anatomy. i've only had positive experiences so far

its cheaper and the surgeons are far more comfortable with asian anatomy. i've only had positive experiences so far
thats actually unbelievable that some surgeon said its possible to reduce the midface.
i heard that it is impossible to reduce the nose so even if i do get CCW rotation the only place getting shortened will not be the midface but my lower third.

its entirely possible, you can move the mouth+teeth up with a lip lift and lefort impaction...ccw rotation doesn't really shorten it much since you never get enough rotation, and is also unstable

my dad has a recessed jawline but mine is good

lifefuel

both asian
what a good life

Looksmaxing changed my life in 2 months, I can't imagine what you could accomplish being only 19 years old. Looksmax hard for like a year and see how you look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
  • +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul