My funny plan to reconcile low facial body fat, Muscle mass, Wellbeing and Longevity.

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Hi,

I'm 27, fairly muscular, I'm hanging around 12-14% BF ATM, I'm satisfied with the way my body looks, however my face is bloated at such levels. Last time I cut to 8% or so facial bones were largely more prominent, with decent muscle leanness, that's why my ideal goal would be to walk around year round at 8-9% for facial looksmaxxing.

Problem is that's hardly sustainable at all to run at such levels of caloric restriction for long periods of time (Keto diet, IF, with periods of water fasting).

BUT, here's the factor, I'm on TRT since recently due to past Steroid use, which helps me because I do the occasionnal cycle and I'm an endurance Athlete as well.

Naturally I would be fucked. due to heavy Cardio training, a strict Keto diet, IF, and frequent periods of several days Water fasting for longevity purposes (I'm paranoid about aging).

As a result, SHBG is through the roof. My protocol is:

Test-E 80g/Week
Masteron 80mg/Week
HCG 250mg 3x/Week

With that regimen dialed in, my Total Test, Free Test, Estradiol and SHBG numbers are near optimal.

I feel the best on Ketones and love fasting in general, i would not give it up for lower SHBG if anything.

Steroids allow me to stay lean but muscular year round in that environment. I'll do one cycle a year max for 12 to 16 weeks.

At that Bodyfat my face is optimally aesthetic, my features stand out well, others might be satisfied with higher body fats due to better genetics, unfortunately it doesn't happen for me.

That is the best plan I've found so far to maximize Facial Aesthetics, Muscle Mass (Leanness), Wellbeing, and general Health (Longevity).

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and middayshowers
strong first post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Hi,

I'm 27, fairly muscular, I'm hanging around 12-14% BF ATM, I'm satisfied with the way my body looks, however my face is bloated at such levels. Last time I cut to 8% or so facial bones were largely more prominent, with decent muscle leanness, that's why my ideal goal would be to walk around year round at 8-9% for facial looksmaxxing.

Problem is that's hardly sustainable at all to run at such levels of caloric restriction for long periods of time (Keto diet, IF, with periods of water fasting).

BUT, here's the factor, I'm on TRT since recently due to past Steroid use, which helps me because I do the occasionnal cycle and I'm an endurance Athlete as well.

Naturally I would be fucked. due to heavy Cardio training, a strict Keto diet, IF, and frequent periods of several days Water fasting for longevity purposes (I'm paranoid about aging).

As a result, SHBG is through the roof. My protocol is:

Test-E 80g/Week
Masteron 80mg/Week
HCG 250mg 3x/Week

With that regimen dialed in, my Total Test, Free Test, Estradiol and SHBG numbers are near optimal.

I feel the best on Ketones and love fasting in general, i would not give it up for lower SHBG if anything.

Steroids allow me to stay lean but muscular year round in that environment. I'll do one cycle a year max for 12 to 16 weeks.

At that Bodyfat my face is optimally aesthetic, my features stand out well, others might be satisfied with higher body fats due to better genetics, unfortunately it doesn't happen for me.

That is the best plan I've found so far to maximize Facial Aesthetics, Muscle Mass (Leanness), Wellbeing, and general Health (Longevity).
High IQ post buddy, tell us how that works out

Do you have a picture?

That test is so low, 100 mg is the minimum

You want to be lean year round. Great get lean and just watch what you eat. On 250 T e myself and dieting, it's not easy.

I would bump the T up to 125, if you are lean enough Mast will do nothing facially, just run winny or var for the 16 weeks instead. But you do you. Sounds good.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian