Venting My gf cheated on me

E

EverythingMattersCel

Professional
Time online
28d 15h 28m
It hurts so much.

JFL at myself at trusting anyone but myself.

There is no love just attraction.

Life is a scam.

She's not yours, it's just your turn. Only a Chad dating down to a high tier becky + lower can truly be secure in an LTR without having to worry about getting cheated on.

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

I have hunter eyes owo
Time online
3d 4h 56m
Going gay will solve all your trust issues

Men are significantly more loyal

No but fr women nowadays are extremely hard to trust, especially if you're not Chad they'll always have better options lol

NewParasite

NewParasite

Master
Time online
61d 1h 35m
She's not yours, it's just your turn. Only a Chad dating down to a high tier becky + lower can truly be secure in an LTR without having to worry about getting cheated on.
Even when I become chad I will have trust issues for life.

I need to find another purpose but everything seems so pointless

Ocelot

Ocelot

brb O’Bhaimaxxing
Time online
60d 21h 31m
it ees wat it ees should've seen it coming boyo

E

EverythingMattersCel

Professional
Time online
28d 15h 28m
I think the only solution is to find a virgin at least that way you have a slight chance finding a loyal girl
How many men she slept with prior to you? The more someone sleeps around, the less pair-bonding capacity they have. If she had a high bodycount before you, the chances were always stacked against you.

NewParasite

NewParasite

Master
Time online
61d 1h 35m
How many men she slept with prior to you? The more someone sleeps around, the less pair-bonding capacity they have. If she had a high bodycount before you, the chances were always stacked against you.
She is a whore.

I am an idiot for ignoring the red flags
I was just so happy that someone loved me even though I am not chad

E

EverythingMattersCel

Professional
Time online
28d 15h 28m
On another note, in this hypergamous society all women are prone to cheating. Normie men don't cheat though. Sloots get jaded and say, "all men are trash" but they suffer from the apex fallacy. Chads will sleep around because evolution intended them to do so. Then every becky thinks they are entitled to a chad because she had a ons or a fling with him.

She will cheat on a normie with chad because of hypergamy. The problem is chad only ltrs with stacies and has flings with beckies when he is horny.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Professional
Time online
29d 12h 39m
Did you treat her nice in the relationship, or did you disrespect her constantly?

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Professional
Time online
29d 12h 39m
the nicer I was the worse it became
blackpill true again
People here saying 'it was just your turn' 'only Chad can LTR safely' are lying. You just need to be abusive (but its not abusive if its what they like, so dont feel bad doing it).

There's a good quote thats very true when it comes to relationships - 'If she's not crying, your not doing it right.'

Girls in 'abusive' relationships (men treat them how they deserve to be treated, and the women know it) stay loyal for years, and will be ride-or-die chicks for you. You gotta change your game up, start by watching this and soaking all this information into your head:

Hozay

Hozay

Omnipotent
Time online
18d 12h 24m
I knew the truth but I thought she was different because she wanted me even though I am not chad
Let this be a lesson, never fall for the "I thought she was different" mind trick, always be cautious. Never be too nice to a woman, they all see it as a weakness. I don't care if you look like Brad Pit 3000, you gotta keep a balance between nice and being a dick bro.

NewParasite

NewParasite

Master
Time online
61d 1h 35m
Let this be a lesson, never fall for the "I thought she was different" mind trick, always be cautious. Never be too nice to a woman, they all see it as a weakness. I don't care if you look like Brad Pit 3000, you gotta keep a balance between nice and being a dick bro.
yes brah
I am young this is a life lesson. Thank you!

C

Carl-o

Adept
Time online
11d 43m
Im sorry bro. My gf didn’t cheated and wanted me even if I wasn’t a Chad. She seemed perfect, loya, mature and everything.
women are bitch; at least the majority of them.

want a girl like this

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L If my girl cheated on me with Paul walker... OffTopic 1
soshiu21 Serious I feel guilty I cheated on my girlfriend OffTopic 29
Mewomarian NSFW She cheated on him OffTopic 17