Venting My gf cheated on me

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
136d 8m
I think the only solution is to find a virgin at least that way you have a slight chance finding a loyal girl
Legit. My housemate has a gf that was virgin before they started LTR and it's the best relationship he has had so far he says. Will see how it goes but it seems that your girl being virgin is simply extremely important for a healthy ltr.

My own LTR ended because she was used up (n-count of 6 at 19yo) and she constantly compared me with her exes in her head. It's over if that happens cuz her exes are most likely gigachads that used her for quick fucks.

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Professional
Time online
29d 12h 42m
yes I know all this shit

Like I said I thought she was different so I did not care about this
what they dont teach is that when women are being nice, thats ALSO A SHIT TEST. They're trying to bitch you up and make you Lovey-dovey. They do all this unconsciously, its their journey in life. And they all do it, its biologically imprinted in all of them deep in their brains. Same way all men check out tits and ass when they see them, we simply cant help it and any straight man saying he doesn't do that is lying.

looktheorist

looktheorist

Inactive
Time online
22d 2h 58m
I went through something similar half a year ago, I didn't get cheated but betrayed and I felt worse than I would've if I was cheated on. Cut all contact, block her socials and number and distance yourself from any common acquaintances you might have. When I broke up I had no copes due to lockdown but try to occupy yourself with something to keep yourself from thinking about her, gymcelling would be ideal. Do not masturbate, you'll feel worse not better. Meet other people, not necessarily women but they would help you the most. Try and look around, the quicker you look for a partner and find one the quicker you'll get over her but don't let them know you recently broke up, it's a major turn off for women. Do not open up to friends and family because they'll just parrot bluepill bullshit and it's better long term since we're truly alone in this world and the sooner you realise the better.

C

Carl-o

Adept
Time online
11d 1h 6m
what they dont teach is that when women are being nice, thats ALSO A SHIT TEST. They're trying to bitch you up and make you Lovey-dovey. They do all this unconsciously, its their journey in life. And they all do it, its biologically imprinted in all of them deep in their brains. Same way all men check out tits and ass when they see them, we simply cant help it and any straight man saying he doesn't do that is lying.
What are the shit-test? Im dumb

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Professional
Time online
29d 12h 42m
What are the shit-test? Im dumb
Women test potential mates constantly, but they dont even do it consciously.

An example is her being sweet to you, and seeing if you smile back or not (if you dont smile back, signifies that your higher status than her=now she wants to fuck you more)

Another example is her disrespecting you, and seeing if you stand up to her or not (if you dont stand up for yourself, signifies thats your lower status than her=loses all attraction to you)

If a girl is shit testing you its a positive, because it means your on her radar as a potential boyfriend/fuck. It means she has some emotion/passion for you. The worse reaction you can get from women is indifference, thats when you move on because it means you have no chance.

_Eriicc

_Eriicc

Italian Stallion
Time online
8d 2h 23m
Sorry to hear that man. Some people are just fucking disgusting. And I hope you have enough strength and respect for yourself to never take her back once she realises that she is fucked up and wants you back. When someone shows you who they are, believe it. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

And I can't stress this enough to everyone else: being good-looking will not make you immune from ever being cheated on.

I think a lot of you are young, still in high school, and haven't entered the real world yet. Infidelity is an internal character trait - it is detached and irrespective of any physical traits. And don't ever think that virgins or people with low body counts aren't capable of being unfaithful or aren't likely to cheat. Believe me, they can...

Keep your back straight, head high, go to the gym, and focus on yourself for a while. Be the best version of yourself that you can be - both internally and aesthetically - and other like-minded, kind-hearted, and genuine people will naturally gravitate towards you. I promise you son.

NewParasite

NewParasite

Master
Time online
61d 1h 48m
Give us more details
she is so fucked up in the head. I did not care at the time
I went through something similar half a year ago, I didn't get cheated but betrayed and I felt worse than I would've if I was cheated on. Cut all contact, block her socials and number and distance yourself from any common acquaintances you might have. When I broke up I had no copes due to lockdown but try to occupy yourself with something to keep yourself from thinking about her, gymcelling would be ideal. Do not masturbate, you'll feel worse not better. Meet other people, not necessarily women but they would help you the most. Try and look around, the quicker you look for a partner and find one the quicker you'll get over her but don't let them know you recently broke up, it's a major turn off for women. Do not open up to friends and family because they'll just parrot bluepill bullshit and it's better long term since we're truly alone in this world and the sooner you realise the better.
Thank you for the advice

The problem I am still not looksmaxxed so meeting new people is really hard for me

That's why I loved her so much she loved me even though I am not 6PSL

NewParasite

NewParasite

Master
Time online
61d 1h 48m
Sorry to hear that man. Some people are just fucking disgusting. And I hope you have enough strength and respect for yourself to never take her back once she realises that she is fucked up and wants you back. When someone shows you who they are, believe it. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

And I can't stress this enough to everyone else: being good-looking will not make you immune from ever being cheated on.

I think a lot of you are young, still in high school, and haven't entered the real world yet. Infidelity is an internal character trait - it is detached and irrespective of any physical traits. And don't ever think that virgins or people with low body counts aren't capable of being unfaithful or aren't likely to cheat. Believe me, they can...

Keep your back straight, head high, go to the gym, and focus on yourself for a while. Be the best version of yourself that you can be - both internally and aesthetically - and other like-minded, kind-hearted, and genuine people will naturally gravitate towards you. I promise you son.
Thank YOU! I agree

The hard part is that it wasn't even just a single hook up but rather an affair

looktheorist

looktheorist

Inactive
Time online
22d 2h 58m
Thank you for the advice

The problem I am still not looksmaxxed so meeting new people is really hard for me

Jfl @ u if you think she loved you. If she did she wouldn't have cheated on you, would she? Also @ u again if you think being 6 psl would save you. I'm 6 psl and I likely went through a worse experience than you did. Women are vicious and you just haven't realised it yet despite being cheated on by a woman who supposedly loved you. Read up the post in best of the best about women's nature, it's an eye opener.

Fahkumram

Fahkumram

Adept
Time online
2d 10h 27m
76364459-2058-44C2-A498-CF9E1E549002.gif

you vs the guy she cheated with
Thank you for the advice

Yeah I’ve been going through this autism of not wanted to date until my looksmaxing is completed too. I don’t think it’s worth the wait just get straight back out there... best cope in the world for after breakups is just finding another girl and falling for her you’ll forget about the other. Good luck OP

C

Carl-o

Adept
Time online
11d 1h 6m
Women test potential mates constantly, but they dont even do it consciously.

An example is her being sweet to you, and seeing if you smile back or not (if you dont smile back, signifies that your higher status than her=now she wants to fuck you more)

Another example is her disrespecting you, and seeing if you stand up to her or not (if you dont stand up for yourself, signifies thats your lower status than her=loses all attraction to you)

If a girl is shit testing you its a positive, because it means your on her radar as a potential boyfriend/fuck. It means she has some emotion/passion for you. The worse reaction you can get from women is indifference, thats when you move on because it means you have no chance.
Where can I read more ? Im dating with a girl; is asking to going out for dates but she didn’t want to kiss on second date saying she want it slow

NewParasite

NewParasite

Master
Time online
61d 1h 48m
Jfl @ u if you think she loved you. If she did she wouldn't have cheated on you, would she? Also @ u again if you think being 6 psl would save you. I'm 6 psl and I likely went through a worse experience than you did. Women are vicious and you just haven't realised it yet despite being cheated on by a woman who supposedly loved you. Read up the post in best of the best about women's nature, it's an eye opener.
Yes I read it. It's hard to accept but I know I have to especially after this experience

6PSL would make it easier to meet new people and move on

NewParasite

NewParasite

Master
Time online
61d 1h 48m
Where can I read more ? Im dating with a girl; is asking to going out for dates but she didn’t want to kiss on second date saying she want it slow
Just search for Redpill on reddit

R

RichardwillImprove

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 28m
The bitch never loved u my man be thankful that you have a pocket vigina with a heartbeat for the time u were with her. Become the 6PSL u dream of becoming and the only cheating u have to worry about is ur own. Gl man.

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

FROGGED.COM
Time online
62d 13h 31m
cant relate since never been in ltr :lul:

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Professional
Time online
29d 12h 42m
This show will teach you the most, cus its complicated and cant be learned over a forum. This guy talks the philosophy but also displays it (because he has a different female co-host each episode)

There's 12 episodes overall, all on YouTube. Yeah they're long, but they're more than worth it, they change your mindset permanently to be more masculine and successful with women. If you dont want to watch the entire series, then only watch episodes 6, 7,11 and 12 - they are far the best ones to teach and display to you what you need to know.

BTW her saying she wants to take it slow is a shit-test, keep pushing for it and be assertive about it. If she keeps nagging about taking it slow when you make advancements, then say something like - 'Well this is what I'm about and this is how I like to move, if your not with that then I wont waste my time.'

Hozay

Hozay

Omnipotent
Time online
18d 12h 36m

Couldn't have said it myself, people think looking like brad pitt will save you from being cheated on LMAO! its all in the girl man.

_Eriicc

_Eriicc

Italian Stallion
Time online
8d 2h 23m
Thank YOU! I agree

The hard part is that it wasn't even just a single hook up but rather an affair
Yuck, what a fucking loser she is. If anything, she did you a favour because she's out of your life now. You don't want people like that in your life, let alone as a partner.

She sounds like bad news. Really bad news. Fuck her off and be glad that she's gone. You're too good to be wasting your time thinking about idiots like her. Goodbye. Next bitch.

You'll be fine, kiddo.

NewParasite

NewParasite

Master
Time online
61d 1h 48m
LOL this bitch is a gold digger nigga the fuck u dodged a bullet.
She is so weird
The guy she cheated with is rich but she said she never takes money from him
And said she doesn't want money

Perhaps just another lie

Hozay

Hozay

Omnipotent
Time online
18d 12h 36m
She is so weird
The guy she cheated with is rich but she said she never takes money from him
And said she doesn't want money

Perhaps just another lie
Don't worry shes going to cheat on him for someone richer.

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

FROGGED.COM
Time online
62d 13h 31m
Smh, you've been in too many one night stands you chad
autism is a hell of a curse ngl.
even got 1 foid to let some simp pay for my food :lul:

_Eriicc

_Eriicc

Italian Stallion
Time online
8d 2h 23m
Couldn't have said it myself, people think looking like brad pitt will save you from being cheated on LMAO! its all in the girl man.
100%, brother. You're right. Don't be fooled by what you see on TV, or in film. The real world is different.

I don't care if someone is extremely good-looking, rich, famous, powerful, etc. - it still doesn't prevent or anaesthetize you from ever being cheated on, or betrayed. That's life. There's a lot of evil and selfish people in this world, with their own intentions and agendas. No one is safe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L If my girl cheated on me with Paul walker... OffTopic 1
soshiu21 Serious I feel guilty I cheated on my girlfriend OffTopic 29
Mewomarian NSFW She cheated on him OffTopic 17