My gf cheated on me

D

Deleted member 5891

Kraken
It hurts so much.

JFL at myself at trusting anyone but myself.

There is no love just attraction.

Life is a scam.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Hades, Viro and 45 others
Im sorry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, sl8terboi, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
jfl blackpilled and now saying life is a scam. Your the one at fault for falling into this rathole in the first place

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wateriswet, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 5522 and 12 others
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Hades, Deleted member 5522 and 9 others
It hurts so much.

JFL at myself at trusting anyone but myself.

There is no love just attraction.

Life is a scam.

She's not yours, it's just your turn. Only a Chad dating down to a high tier becky + lower can truly be secure in an LTR without having to worry about getting cheated on.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 5522, ReverseNorwoodPill and 14 others
It'll get better with time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5891 and EverythingMattersCel
Going gay will solve all your trust issues

Men are significantly more loyal

No but fr women nowadays are extremely hard to trust, especially if you're not Chad they'll always have better options lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Byjomo, Deleted member 2733, turkproducer and 2 others
She's not yours, it's just your turn. Only a Chad dating down to a high tier becky + lower can truly be secure in an LTR without having to worry about getting cheated on.
Even when I become chad I will have trust issues for life.

I need to find another purpose but everything seems so pointless

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, turkproducer, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
it ees wat it ees should've seen it coming boyo

No but fr women nowadays are extremely hard to trust, especially if you're not Chad they'll always have better options lol
I think the only solution is to find a virgin at least that way you have a slight chance finding a loyal girl

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 7753
Never fully trust someone.
Also always have the lowest expectations so you can only be surprised, important lesson that i learned from my AVI through God of war.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6402 and 7 others
I think the only solution is to find a virgin at least that way you have a slight chance finding a loyal girl

How many men she slept with prior to you? The more someone sleeps around, the less pair-bonding capacity they have. If she had a high bodycount before you, the chances were always stacked against you.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Salience, joeveniro and 3 others
Even when I become chad I will have trust issues for life.

I need to find another purpose but everything seems so pointless
everyone has trust issues imo, but even good looking men and women get cheated on sometimes
just keep on improving and you'll get better

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 5891
How many men she slept with prior to you? The more someone sleeps around, the less pair-bonding capacity they have. If she had a high bodycount before you, the chances were always stacked against you.
She is a whore.

I am an idiot for ignoring the red flags
I was just so happy that someone loved me even though I am not chad

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 9568, Vvvvxxxx and 13 others
I only trust my family and close friends
I will never trust a woman again
Read carefully, trust them but not fully.
You can only trust yourself and your family

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 5891
Tough man keep your head up you'll get through it

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PYT and Deleted member 5891
At least I am young and was not married with kids like some guys.

Only who experienced this themselves will truly understand.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PYT and Danish_Retard

These hoes ain’t loyal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 2733, Hozay and 2 others
On another note, in this hypergamous society all women are prone to cheating. Normie men don't cheat though. Sloots get jaded and say, "all men are trash" but they suffer from the apex fallacy. Chads will sleep around because evolution intended them to do so. Then every becky thinks they are entitled to a chad because she had a ons or a fling with him.

She will cheat on a normie with chad because of hypergamy. The problem is chad only ltrs with stacies and has flings with beckies when he is horny.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, bladeeout, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
Did you treat her nice in the relationship, or did you disrespect her constantly?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5891
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KDA Player, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6402 and 5 others
Let the hate flow through your veins, welcome to the truth of woman son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6402, PYT and 8 others
the nicer I was the worse it became
blackpill true again

People here saying 'it was just your turn' 'only Chad can LTR safely' are lying. You just need to be abusive (but its not abusive if its what they like, so dont feel bad doing it).

There's a good quote thats very true when it comes to relationships - 'If she's not crying, your not doing it right.'

Girls in 'abusive' relationships (men treat them how they deserve to be treated, and the women know it) stay loyal for years, and will be ride-or-die chicks for you. You gotta change your game up, start by watching this and soaking all this information into your head:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PYT and Deleted member 5891
Let the hate flow through your veins, welcome to the truth of woman son.
I knew the truth but I thought she was different because she wanted me even though I am not chad

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT and Hozay
I'm so sorry bro, you didn't deserve this.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 2733, PYT and 3 others
nahh, they will cheat even more

Give us more details

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7747
I knew the truth but I thought she was different because she wanted me even though I am not chad

You know what the term shit-tests means right?

I know them feelings. Ascend bro, just ascend...

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5891
you didn't get cheated on, a hole just left you for another dick

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Vvvvxxxx, PYT and 1 other person
Let this be a lesson, never fall for the "I thought she was different" mind trick, always be cautious. Never be too nice to a woman, they all see it as a weakness. I don't care if you look like Brad Pit 3000, you gotta keep a balance between nice and being a dick bro.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Vvvvxxxx, PYT and 4 others
Let this be a lesson, never fall for the "I thought she was different" mind trick, always be cautious. Never be too nice to a woman, they all see it as a weakness. I don't care if you look like Brad Pit 3000, you gotta keep a balance between nice and being a dick bro.
yes brah
I am young this is a life lesson. Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PYT and Hozay
Im sorry bro. My gf didn’t cheated and wanted me even if I wasn’t a Chad. She seemed perfect, loya, mature and everything.
women are bitch; at least the majority of them.

want a girl like this

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5891
Legit. My housemate has a gf that was virgin before they started LTR and it's the best relationship he has had so far he says. Will see how it goes but it seems that your girl being virgin is simply extremely important for a healthy ltr.

My own LTR ended because she was used up (n-count of 6 at 19yo) and she constantly compared me with her exes in her head. It's over if that happens cuz her exes are most likely gigachads that used her for quick fucks.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Vvvvxxxx, PYT and 4 others
I know them feelings. Ascend bro, just ascend...
I remember you bro
I thought you were an idiot because who were so hung up on a girl
ironic how the tables have turned

I understand you now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 6723 and RAITEIII
Thank you guys for having my back and sharing your own experience and motivation!

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4797
yes I know all this shit

Like I said I thought she was different so I did not care about this

what they dont teach is that when women are being nice, thats ALSO A SHIT TEST. They're trying to bitch you up and make you Lovey-dovey. They do all this unconsciously, its their journey in life. And they all do it, its biologically imprinted in all of them deep in their brains. Same way all men check out tits and ass when they see them, we simply cant help it and any straight man saying he doesn't do that is lying.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PYT, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
I went through something similar half a year ago, I didn't get cheated but betrayed and I felt worse than I would've if I was cheated on. Cut all contact, block her socials and number and distance yourself from any common acquaintances you might have. When I broke up I had no copes due to lockdown but try to occupy yourself with something to keep yourself from thinking about her, gymcelling would be ideal. Do not masturbate, you'll feel worse not better. Meet other people, not necessarily women but they would help you the most. Try and look around, the quicker you look for a partner and find one the quicker you'll get over her but don't let them know you recently broke up, it's a major turn off for women. Do not open up to friends and family because they'll just parrot bluepill bullshit and it's better long term since we're truly alone in this world and the sooner you realise the better.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard, Vvvvxxxx and 7 others
what they dont teach is that when women are being nice, thats ALSO A SHIT TEST. They're trying to bitch you up and make you Lovey-dovey. They do all this unconsciously, its their journey in life. And they all do it, its biologically imprinted in all of them deep in their brains. Same way all men check out tits and ass when they see them, we simply cant help it and any straight man saying he doesn't do that is lying.
What are the shit-test? Im dumb

Im sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
What are the shit-test? Im dumb

Women test potential mates constantly, but they dont even do it consciously.

An example is her being sweet to you, and seeing if you smile back or not (if you dont smile back, signifies that your higher status than her=now she wants to fuck you more)

Another example is her disrespecting you, and seeing if you stand up to her or not (if you dont stand up for yourself, signifies thats your lower status than her=loses all attraction to you)

If a girl is shit testing you its a positive, because it means your on her radar as a potential boyfriend/fuck. It means she has some emotion/passion for you. The worse reaction you can get from women is indifference, thats when you move on because it means you have no chance.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Chintuck22, PYT and 1 other person
Sorry to hear that man. Some people are just fucking disgusting. And I hope you have enough strength and respect for yourself to never take her back once she realises that she is fucked up and wants you back. When someone shows you who they are, believe it. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

And I can't stress this enough to everyone else: being good-looking will not make you immune from ever being cheated on.

I think a lot of you are young, still in high school, and haven't entered the real world yet. Infidelity is an internal character trait - it is detached and irrespective of any physical traits. And don't ever think that virgins or people with low body counts aren't capable of being unfaithful or aren't likely to cheat. Believe me, they can...

Keep your back straight, head high, go to the gym, and focus on yourself for a while. Be the best version of yourself that you can be - both internally and aesthetically - and other like-minded, kind-hearted, and genuine people will naturally gravitate towards you. I promise you son.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, sl8terboi, Vvvvxxxx and 8 others
Give us more details
she is so fucked up in the head. I did not care at the time
I went through something similar half a year ago, I didn't get cheated but betrayed and I felt worse than I would've if I was cheated on. Cut all contact, block her socials and number and distance yourself from any common acquaintances you might have. When I broke up I had no copes due to lockdown but try to occupy yourself with something to keep yourself from thinking about her, gymcelling would be ideal. Do not masturbate, you'll feel worse not better. Meet other people, not necessarily women but they would help you the most. Try and look around, the quicker you look for a partner and find one the quicker you'll get over her but don't let them know you recently broke up, it's a major turn off for women. Do not open up to friends and family because they'll just parrot bluepill bullshit and it's better long term since we're truly alone in this world and the sooner you realise the better.
Thank you for the advice

The problem I am still not looksmaxxed so meeting new people is really hard for me

That's why I loved her so much she loved me even though I am not 6PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Sorry to hear that man. Some people are just fucking disgusting. And I hope you have enough strength and respect for yourself to never take her back once she realises that she is fucked up and wants you back. When someone shows you who they are, believe it. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

And I can't stress this enough to everyone else: being good-looking will not make you immune from ever being cheated on.

I think a lot of you are young, still in high school, and haven't entered the real world yet. Infidelity is an internal character trait - it is detached and irrespective of any physical traits. And don't ever think that virgins or people with low body counts aren't capable of being unfaithful or aren't likely to cheat. Believe me, they can...

Keep your back straight, head high, go to the gym, and focus on yourself for a while. Be the best version of yourself that you can be - both internally and aesthetically - and other like-minded, kind-hearted, and genuine people will naturally gravitate towards you. I promise you son.
Thank YOU! I agree

The hard part is that it wasn't even just a single hook up but rather an affair

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Thank you for the advice

The problem I am still not looksmaxxed so meeting new people is really hard for me

Jfl @ u if you think she loved you. If she did she wouldn't have cheated on you, would she? Also @ u again if you think being 6 psl would save you. I'm 6 psl and I likely went through a worse experience than you did. Women are vicious and you just haven't realised it yet despite being cheated on by a woman who supposedly loved you. Read up the post in best of the best about women's nature, it's an eye opener.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, nonserviam, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
76364459 2058 44C2 A498 CF9E1E549002

you vs the guy she cheated with
Thank you for the advice

Yeah I’ve been going through this autism of not wanted to date until my looksmaxing is completed too. I don’t think it’s worth the wait just get straight back out there... best cope in the world for after breakups is just finding another girl and falling for her you’ll forget about the other. Good luck OP

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 5891
Women test potential mates constantly, but they dont even do it consciously.

An example is her being sweet to you, and seeing if you smile back or not (if you dont smile back, signifies that your higher status than her=now she wants to fuck you more)

Another example is her disrespecting you, and seeing if you stand up to her or not (if you dont stand up for yourself, signifies thats your lower status than her=loses all attraction to you)

If a girl is shit testing you its a positive, because it means your on her radar as a potential boyfriend/fuck. It means she has some emotion/passion for you. The worse reaction you can get from women is indifference, thats when you move on because it means you have no chance.
Where can I read more ? Im dating with a girl; is asking to going out for dates but she didn’t want to kiss on second date saying she want it slow

Jfl @ u if you think she loved you. If she did she wouldn't have cheated on you, would she? Also @ u again if you think being 6 psl would save you. I'm 6 psl and I likely went through a worse experience than you did. Women are vicious and you just haven't realised it yet despite being cheated on by a woman who supposedly loved you. Read up the post in best of the best about women's nature, it's an eye opener.
Yes I read it. It's hard to accept but I know I have to especially after this experience

6PSL would make it easier to meet new people and move on