My gf cheated on me

Where can I read more ? Im dating with a girl; is asking to going out for dates but she didn’t want to kiss on second date saying she want it slow
Just search for Redpill on reddit

The bitch never loved u my man be thankful that you have a pocket vigina with a heartbeat for the time u were with her. Become the 6PSL u dream of becoming and the only cheating u have to worry about is ur own. Gl man.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PYT and Deleted member 5891
Let the hate flow through your veins, welcome to the truth of woman son.
Learn to use the blackpilled side of the force and you will be able to save yourself from being cucked

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Hozay and Deleted member 6873
cant relate since never been in ltr :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Hozay
The fucked up part is she prefers older guys 40+ and said I am too young
LOL this bitch is a gold digger nigga the fuck u dodged a bullet.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Austrian Oak, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Where can I read more ? Im dating with a girl; is asking to going out for dates but she didn’t want to kiss on second date saying she want it slow

This show will teach you the most, cus its complicated and cant be learned over a forum. This guy talks the philosophy but also displays it (because he has a different female co-host each episode)

There's 12 episodes overall, all on YouTube. Yeah they're long, but they're more than worth it, they change your mindset permanently to be more masculine and successful with women. If you dont want to watch the entire series, then only watch episodes 6, 7,11 and 12 - they are far the best ones to teach and display to you what you need to know.

BTW her saying she wants to take it slow is a shit-test, keep pushing for it and be assertive about it. If she keeps nagging about taking it slow when you make advancements, then say something like - 'Well this is what I'm about and this is how I like to move, if your not with that then I wont waste my time.'

Sorry to hear that man. Some people are just fucking disgusting. And I hope you have enough strength and respect for yourself to never take her back once she realises that she is fucked up and wants you back. When someone shows you who they are, believe it. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

And I can't stress this enough to everyone else: being good-looking will not make you immune from ever being cheated on.

I think a lot of you are young, still in high school, and haven't entered the real world yet. Infidelity is an internal character trait - it is detached and irrespective of any physical traits. And don't ever think that virgins or people with low body counts aren't capable of being unfaithful or aren't likely to cheat. Believe me, they can...

Keep your back straight, head high, go to the gym, and focus on yourself for a while. Be the best version of yourself that you can be - both internally and aesthetically - and other like-minded, kind-hearted, and genuine people will naturally gravitate towards you. I promise you son.
Couldn't have said it myself, people think looking like brad pitt will save you from being cheated on LMAO! its all in the girl man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Thank YOU! I agree

The hard part is that it wasn't even just a single hook up but rather an affair
Yuck, what a fucking loser she is. If anything, she did you a favour because she's out of your life now. You don't want people like that in your life, let alone as a partner.

She sounds like bad news. Really bad news. Fuck her off and be glad that she's gone. You're too good to be wasting your time thinking about idiots like her. Goodbye. Next bitch.

You'll be fine, kiddo.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4609 and Deleted member 5891
LOL this bitch is a gold digger nigga the fuck u dodged a bullet.
She is so weird
The guy she cheated with is rich but she said she never takes money from him
And said she doesn't want money

Perhaps just another lie

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
She is so weird
The guy she cheated with is rich but she said she never takes money from him
And said she doesn't want money

Perhaps just another lie
Don't worry shes going to cheat on him for someone richer.

Smh, you've been in too many one night stands you chad
autism is a hell of a curse ngl.
even got 1 foid to let some simp pay for my food :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
you didn't get cheated on, a hole just left you for another dick
This one right here. A woman is only a hole, she has no other use. Once you view them as that only, it will get even easier.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PYT, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
autism is a hell of a curse ngl.
even got 1 foid to let some simp pay for my food :lul:
You and me both ngl, gotta work on my social skills jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 6873
only men can give emotions like love.

women only have attraction, and leave as soon as something else is more attractive nearby

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4797 and 4 others
:lul: Literally me right now
Screenshot 20200916 163113

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and PYT
Couldn't have said it myself, people think looking like brad pitt will save you from being cheated on LMAO! its all in the girl man.
100%, brother. You're right. Don't be fooled by what you see on TV, or in film. The real world is different.

I don't care if someone is extremely good-looking, rich, famous, powerful, etc. - it still doesn't prevent or anaesthetize you from ever being cheated on, or betrayed. That's life. There's a lot of evil and selfish people in this world, with their own intentions and agendas. No one is safe.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PYT, Mateusz74 and 6 others
You and me both ngl, gotta work on my social skills jfl
This is why i cant wait till college, i need to move outta my city asap tbh.
also it's a fucking art/design study the only other men are homosexuals

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Hozay
100%, brother. You're right. Don't be fooled by what you see on TV, or in film. The real world is different.

I don't care if someone is extremely good-looking, rich, famous, powerful, etc. - it still doesn't prevent or anaesthetize you from ever being cheated on, or betrayed. That's life. There's a lot of evil and selfish people in this world, with their own intentions and agendas. No one is safe.
Amen son.
Happened 2 times with some friends where 1 time the avg looking guy had a really long LTR, on the other hand the guy i'd consider atleast above avg got cheated on within 2 weeks kek

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 7747
Yuck, what a fucking loser she is. If anything, she did you a favour because she's out of your life now. You don't want people like that in your life, let alone as a partner.

She sounds like bad news. Really bad news. Fuck her off and be glad that she's gone. You're too good to be wasting your time thinking about idiots like her. Goodbye. Next bitch.

You'll be fine, kiddo.
the problem is that I have no one else

I need abundance which I currently don't have

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6873
delete everything, her number, photos, videos, ig fb convos everything asap if you can dump her friends even better and never entrtain the idea of anything related to her it will take some time but the sooner you do this, the quicker youll get over her.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Vvvvxxxx, RAITEIII and 2 others
Wolfinger sex partners divorce figure 1 1

this is why the ancients were wise when they concluded losing your virginity is one of the most significant moments in life and it should be done with the first partner you want to stay for life. If a girl lost her virginity before you, it's over, she will never love you as the first, nit nearly enough. My gf is a virgin and she loves me to death, for a long time now, makes me food, writes me messages, tells mew how much i mean to her every hour

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others

if you got a gf in the first place you're already somewhat decent looking by 2020 standards, keep ur head up king

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4797, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
if you got a gf in the first place you're already somewhat decent looking by 2020 standards, keep ur head up king
thanks brah, but things are more complicated

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
The dopamine I get from the forum notifications let me keep living

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 4609 and RAITEIII
I need to fully embrace the blackpill. Fuck, only virgins can love you, and even then, almost always only chad will be able to get one. The blackpill is brutal :feelswhy:. These stories get me closer to roping day by day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 98, Bluepilled: 51)

51 bluepilled niggas watching this
never trust a girl you cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Mateusz74, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Im sorry bro. My gf didn’t cheated and wanted me even if I wasn’t a Chad. She seemed perfect, loya, mature and everything.
women are bitch; at least the majority of them.

want a girl like this

why seemed?

what lookslevel do you need to get enthusiastic, energetic sex from your gf?

My ex was kinda starfish ngl, never initiated either. Brutal deadbedroom-inthemaking pill

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
what lookslevel do you need to get enthusiastic, energetic sex from your gf?

My ex was kinda starfish ngl, never initiated either. Brutal deadbedroom-inthemaking pill
depends on the girl tbh
the more of a whore she is the better the sex

@tincelw I will use red ligh therapy soon and ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and RAITEIII

Not to sound like your psychologist, but why do you need someone else? What does she give you that you can't give yourself, emotionally? Is it because the concept of having a girlfriend or being in a relationship validated you, or dismissed some past traumas and insecurities that you had?

You should never need someone. Learn to love yourself, and be your own best friend. When you're happy with yourself - your looks, your achievements, your social life, your schooling, your career, etc., people will notice that. Girls will notice that.

Just enjoy life and enjoy being young. Fuck being in a relationship lol, you've got the rest of your life for that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5891
depends on the girl tbh
the more of a whore she is the better the sex

@tincelw I will use red ligh therapy soon and ascend
she was a whore and bragged about how 'good' she was in kissing and giving blowjobs lmfao. But I didn't have any comparison material so I was like k, if u say so.

But turns out she was shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
You should never need someone. Learn to love yourself, and be your own best friend. When you're happy with yourself - your looks, your achievements, your social life, your schooling, your career, etc., people will notice that. Girls will notice that.
Yes, you are right

having a girlfriend or being in a relationship validated you,
yes, I want validation from women

View attachment 671410

this is why the ancients were wise when they concluded losing your virginity is one of the most significant moments in life and it should be done with the first partner you want to stay for life. If a girl lost her virginity before you, it's over, she will never love you as the first, nit nearly enough. My gf is a virgin and she loves me to death, for a long time now, makes me food, writes me messages, tells mew how much i mean to her every hour

Fuck me i need to take virign or death more seriously. Actually crazy how much the divorce rate spikes up after just a few notches.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Fuck me i need to take virign or death more seriously. Actually crazy how much the divorce rate spikes up after just a few notches.
from 0-5% with zero partners, to 30% with two+ partners jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 6217 and mulattomaxxer
Can’t even relate cause I’m a high school khhv. Still sorry for you man, stay fucking hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6723
Most men are getting cucked in relationships, especially when women are ovulating and see chad, and some of them never even figure out(especially young whores)

Unless you control her life completely, you can never be sure

not divorcing doesn't even mean she's loyal though Jfl

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and mulattomaxxer
yes, I want validation from women
Do you think a lion would ever seek the validation of a sheep? No. It knows its worth.

So know your worth. People come and go.

You're going to be spending the rest of your life with yourself, so the only persons opinion that should matter is your own.

Honestly man, there's no better validation than your own. There's 7.5 billion people in this world, you're not going to please everyone. Some people prefer chocolate, some prefer vanilla.

Seriously man, there's no better feeling than waking up in the morning and loving what you see in the mirror, being proud of yourself, and being content with the life you have. It's amazing. It's like a rush of ecstasy.

Work on yourself, and stop giving a fuck about other people's opinion or seeking validation from others. Fuck these cunts. Be proud of who you are.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
9274.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 5891
not divorcing doesn't even mean she's loyal though Jfl
Brutal, I didn't comsider that. I think i remember reading that infidelity numbersbeing as high as 30-40% in the worse countries.

This is why i cant wait till college, i need to move outta my city asap tbh.
also it's a fucking art/design study the only other men are homosexuals
Hey welke school is het. Misschien kom ik je tegen :feelshmm:

Im sorry bro it happened to me too. You can trust your mother fully, but never your gf/wife. Never chase these hoes. You think she’s something special? No brother, she’s just a stupid hoe playing all cute and shit. She will leave you when times get rough. Bitches ain’t shit, focus on your career

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6723
Brutal, I didn't comsider that. I think i remember reading that infidelity numbersbeing as high as 30-40% in the worse countries.
yeah, 30-40% that they found out, rest didn't find out and probably never will

marriage is self cuck ngl, no matter how much control you have on her life, it's not worth it 🤢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095