My gf cheated on me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
what lookslevel do you need to get enthusiastic, energetic sex from your gf?

My ex was kinda starfish ngl, never initiated either. Brutal deadbedroom-inthemaking pill
This. nothing is more painful than non enthusiastic sex. why even engage with women if this will be the case. faced this too many times
psl 6+ it seems

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 275
horizon college hoorn, maar t staat nog niet vast qua inschrijven etc
Fuark. Ik ga misschien naar koning willem school of hoe da fuq het heet. En daar art miss doen.
welke school zit jij
Ik zit nog op middelbare. Ben vast blijve zitten door de blackpill jfl. Ga niet zeggen wil geen doxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 6217
Fuark. Ik ga misschien naar koning willem school of hoe da fuq het heet. En daar art miss doen.

Ik zit nog op middelbare. Ben vast blijve zitten door de blackpill jfl. Ga niet zeggen wil geen doxx
ik heb ook geen motivatie meer door blackpill zit op hbo maar ga bijna nooit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
ik heb ook geen motivatie meer door blackpill zit op hbo maar ga bijna nooit tbh
Heb nu weer motivatie gekregen. Mn brein was zo fked. Mentaal ging het slecht, maar die wijven motiveren mij en mn dromen natuurlijk ook.

why seemed?
Cuz she is a little bitch, cildish as hell.
We broke up because i pushed her under water while we were playing/fighting near the sea side.

the true reason i suspect it’s because i got sick; i always had depression issues but the last crisis lasted 4 months. Im getting out of it rn thanks to medicine

Last edited:
This. nothing is more painful than non enthusiastic sex. why even engage with women if this will be the case. faced this too many times
psl 6+ it seems
I can relate to people saying it's boring to fuck their girlfriends/wives after a while when this is the kind of sex that they get. Always having to initiate and the women being seemingly that not into it. Fuck that shit.

Reminds me I need to keep up with moneymax so I can atleast afford hookers regularly cuz even LTRs seems shit for consistent good sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and forwardgrowth
yeah, 30-40% that they found out, rest didn't find out and probably never will

marriage is self cuck ngl, no matter how much control you have on her life, it's not worth it 🤢
over if your wife is not a 18yo village virgin

It hurts so much.

JFL at myself at trusting anyone but myself.

There is no love just attraction.

Life is a scam.
when a girl cheats, you LITERALLY have to become ice fucking cold. To hurt is to fucking die. You cut her off and look forward to finding another, there is no time to sit around being sad. No time at all. No time to talk about it nothing. Doesn't matter if you are 15 or 80 years old. Never ever fucking hurt over a female.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 2095
only men can give emotions like love.

women only have attraction, and leave as soon as something else is more attractive nearby

Only men who are naive about women give love*

what lookslevel do you need to get enthusiastic, energetic sex from your gf?

i'm objectively worse looking than you and get that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 275
i'm objectively worse looking than you and get that.
jfl how

man fuck this shit country, I hate netherlands more every day. Women are total trash retarded whore cunts that only love chad. its fucking over tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 275
it's not a huge difference, i'd say around .25-.5PSL in your favor. i guess that being her first partner helps.
yeah just be first is the most important.

My housemate gets enthousiastic energetic sex from his gf now cuz he is her first. Aka I need to pedomax or its over since women start so early now.

Society basically telling me either become a pedo or have a deadbedroom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, sytyl and Deleted member 275
we just talked and apparently the main problem is my age
this shit sucks

• Hmm...
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
it's not a huge difference, i'd say around .25-.5PSL in your favor. i guess that being her first partner helps.
Chadlite confirmed

It hurts so much.

JFL at myself at trusting anyone but myself.

There is no love just attraction.

Life is a scam.
fuckkkk I know what it feels like to go through shit like that. even if it wasn't cheating which is 10x worse.

listen to sad music for a few days and feel sad.

yeah just be first is the most important.

My housemate gets enthousiastic energetic sex from his gf now cuz he is her first. Aka I need to pedomax or its over since women start so early now.

Society basically telling me either become a pedo or have a deadbedroom
i want to move to the Netherlands when i finish med school, heard doctors live awesome there with good pay

• JFL
i want to move to the Netherlands when i finish med school, heard doctors live awesome there with good pay
doctors have utter shit pay here. idk where u heard these tales

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
doctors have utter shit pay here. idk where u heard these tales
Screenshot 20200916 194820 Samsung Internet

cope

• JFL
I guess my brother working as a doctor and being paid 17 euro/hour in a hospital is being scammed then?!

jfl this fake data
tales from the windmills, 17 euro an hour is construction worker tier, your brother is hoarding money away from you and lying how he is low wage slave, high iq brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tony, sytyl and Deleted member 275
tales from the windmills, 17 euro an hour is construction worker tier, your brother is hoarding money away from you and lying how he is low wage slave, high iq brother
construction worker is 10 euro/hour here. keep coping with 'western world riches' when in reality everyone is worthless wageslave here

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Above average salary after graduating with a university masters and having 3-5 years of job experience is 3200 euro/month (40 hours/week), 38.400/year

construction worker is 10 euro/hour here. keep coping with 'western world riches' when in reality everyone is worthless wageslave here
it's toi unbelievable ti think a doctor makes 3500 a month, after taxes it's lower then 3000, thats poverty tier for the time spend studying medicine jfl

Guerss Germany mogs tbh

• +1
it's toi unbelievable ti think a doctor makes 3500 a month, after taxes it's lower then 3000, thats poverty tier for the time spend studying medicine jfl

Guerss Germany mogs tbh
yes

we just talked and apparently the main problem is my age
this shit sucks
stop talking to her she's lying to you. I'll give you an example with the last whore I had the misfortune of calling my girlfriend.

She was virgin. obsessed with me, wouldn't stop texting, always wanted to be around me. I was redpilled since 12 so I was always cold. called her ugly, said she was fat to make her feel like shit. was very dominant and her and her girlfriends said that a lot.

After a few months her kindness started getting to me. I'd make her cry almost everyday and she was was begging me to be nice. despite being blackpilled and redpilled i started catching feelings and acted accordingly.

she started treating me like shit and so I scrambled back to being a dick and she would keep pushing it and being even more ruthless. so i went back to nice and she came back. then i went back to "ruthless" but i was never the same like the start. i eventually stopped trying and just went full cuck.

went from her texting me 24/7 to once a day. then she broke up with me .

Moral of the story. If they aren't crying everynight you're doing it wrong. I'm going back to treating her like shit while I hang out with other girls. I'm gonna test if it was indeed my don't give a fuck and disrespect that made her obsessed with me

• +1
stop talking to her she's lying to you.
Yes I should stop talking with her and she lies a lot but in this case she seriously likes older men this whore

Moral of the story. If they aren't crying everynight you're doing it wrong.
Yes I agree, thanks for sharing your story

• +1
Going gay will solve all your trust issues

Men are significantly more loyal

No but fr women nowadays are extremely hard to trust, especially if you're not Chad they'll always have better options lol
See you in ban appeal

• JFL
I hope you followed @Hades advice on what to do in such a situation. Over if you didn't.

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 5891
I hope you followed @Hades advice on what to do in such a situation. Over if you didn't.
Can you quote his advice?
I didn't see it

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Can you quote his advice?
I didn't see it

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 5891
I wish I did
But she knows I am too subhuman to pull that of
Next time I will

• +1
Reactions: Hades and sytyl
How did you find out bro?

How did you find out bro?
Lmao I wrote that bitch with a fake account and offered her 200 bucks for a fuck
+ asked her about her past

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, sl8terboi, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
She has an onlyfans :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, sl8terboi, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
I went through something similar half a year ago, I didn't get cheated but betrayed and I felt worse than I would've if I was cheated on. Cut all contact, block her socials and number and distance yourself from any common acquaintances you might have. When I broke up I had no copes due to lockdown but try to occupy yourself with something to keep yourself from thinking about her, gymcelling would be ideal. Do not masturbate, you'll feel worse not better. Meet other people, not necessarily women but they would help you the most. Try and look around, the quicker you look for a partner and find one the quicker you'll get over her but don't let them know you recently broke up, it's a major turn off for women. Do not open up to friends and family because they'll just parrot bluepill bullshit and it's better long term since we're truly alone in this world and the sooner you realise the better.
fucking brutal

That bitch blocked me
I am seriously considering dropping it
you will regret it 100%
people will see you as weak/unable to cope if you do it.

just cut all ties

• +1
Fuck me i need to take virign or death more seriously. Actually crazy how much the divorce rate spikes up after just a few notches.
jfl thinking that I had a cute jb gf who loved me to death also and I cheated on her because I had options
never forgetti :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and ReverseNorwoodPill