My GF got 1500 likes in under 2 hours in London on Tinder. Swiped right on the Chads and most of them messaged immediately. JFL

L

LooksMaximus

Iron
So my GF installed Tinder to make me jealous because I've had Tinder for a while now. She got a one-month Tinder Gold subscription to swipe in a different city. She chose London. Within a minute she had 200+ likes, withing an hour 1000+, within 1.5 hours 1500+.

Tinder Gold shows you all the likes so you can save time and match with whoever you like out of your likes. I started swiping right on all the Chads and Chadlites to see if her initial insanely high score was just a result of mass right swiping. Shockingly 80% of the Chads/Chadlites messaged her immediately, some with multiple messages. And these looked like legit accounts not some catfish.

She didn't even use any bikini or blatant booty pics (her booty is her strong point). Just some generic face pics and some vids from her crossfit training.

She's a 6.5 at best.

I'm fucking shocked. This is insane. I knew it was easy and I knew of the pig woman experiment (and others) but I had no fucking clue that legit handsome and successful men would be messaging almost instantly.

She had 1500+ goddamn cocks knocking on her vaginal doors in under two hours. She had 20+ very handsome cocks (and those are just the ones I chose in maybe 10-15 minutes...there were another 1000+ to choose from) messaging her immediately. She could have fucked all of them if she were located in London and a hyper sloot.

Now imagine the kind of options the 7's, 8's, 9's and almost-naked attention whores have. It's over.

With all of that said and done, maybe she'll finally leave me. I treat her like shit. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
why the fuck do you have tinder when youre in a relationship jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Females have it all in terms of dating. It is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and BigBoy
tinder is pointless if you are sub8

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
why the fuck do you have tinder when youre in a relationship jfl
We have a deal. I can use tinder and have two dates a month. But recently I was being a little too nonchalant and chatting with tinder sloots right next to her in bed. The deal was I can use tinder as long as she doesn't see me using it. So she got pissed and installed her own tinder to spite me.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and RAITEIII
jfl at that relationship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, TheMewingBBC, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
THIS HAS BEEN KNOWN SINCE TINDER CAME OUT

We have a deal. I can use tinder and have two dates a month. But recently I was being a little too nonchalant and chatting with tinder sloots right next to her in bed. The deal was I can use tinder as long as she doesn't see me using it. So she got pissed and installed her own tinder to spite me.
Why do you do this? Do you mog her?

Why do you do this? Do you mog her?

I'm about 1 point above her and 5+/10 women msg me first regularly on Tinder. So I have options and don't really care about losing my GF. I'm also not clingy and prefer living alone and being single so again I'm actually doing her a favour and I tell her that all the time.

She'd be ready to wear a hijab or dress like an Amish woman if I told her to. That's the ultimate test. If your woman is not willing to delete her social media and cover up for you then you're just a footstool, doormat, cuck (like most western men out there in relationships).

she about to cuck you with an anglochad bro. it is what it is.
I'm about 1 point above her and 5+/10 women msg me first regularly on Tinder. So I have options and don't really care about losing my GF. I'm also not clingy and prefer living alone and being single so again I'm actually doing her a favour and I tell her that all the time.

She'd be ready to wear a hijab or dress like an Amish woman if I told her to. That's the ultimate test. If your woman is not willing to delete her social media and cover up for you then you're just a footstool, doormat, cuck (like most western men out there in relationships).
Wear a hijab? Is she a currywhore/hoejabi?

Ultimate larp