My gf is a normie

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
And I hate it. She expects normal behaviour of me even tho she knows that I am "different". It is so annoying, I hate normies and I am perfectly fine only rotting alone without interacting with those stupid creatures. I hat everything the say, do, believe. Still everyone expects of one to fit in but it seems impossible for me. Even on here sometimes I feel different bc there are so many normies here that just care about social validation
in this stupid ass forum.
That was all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Hades, BigBoy and 2 others
Ion remember asking

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7173, Hades and 3 others
And I hate it. She expects normal behaviour of me even tho she knows that I am "different". It is so annoying, I hate normies and I am perfectly fine only rotting alone without interacting with those stupid creatures. I hat everything the say, do, believe. Still everyone expects of one to fit in but it seems impossible for me. Even on here sometimes I feel different bc there are so many normies here that just care about social validation
That was all
You want different? There’s probably a Hot Topic not too far from you.

That was all
you're supposed to be enjoying doing normie stuff with her

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 6403, Patient A and 4 others
I know what I am supposed to do. I am beyond salvation mentally tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
Then break up with her?

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Feminineboi
How does she handle your 8x6?

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Patient A, Ritalincell and 1 other person
Yeah what this guy said, don’t forget to let her put her CuckClown™ Makeup on you.

That was all
Ask me how much I care.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Hozay
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
then why does it matter if she's a normie?
Because she wants me to meet her stupid friends and to go out in General, to socialize etc
If she is loyal, than stay with her. Regardless how normie she is. Loyalty over everything.
Yeah that's why I keep her, she would do everything for me

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
@EktoPlasma
How does she handle it? I need to know if people are larping about 8 inches being too much

• JFL
@EktoPlasma
How does she handle it? I need to know if people are larping about 8 inches being too much
Lube is friend ngl. My girth is also lower than 6inches. I would say 8inches in length is not too much but 6inch girth would be too much (at least for my gf) bc she already struggles with mine. But you don't need 8inch length tbh, I would say 7inch is enough

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
Because she wants me to meet her stupid friends and to go out in General, to socialize etc
i mean you could do that, right? or no?

• +1
Lube is friend ngl. My girth is also lower than 6inches. I would say 8inches in length is not too much but 6inch girth would be too much (at least for my gf) bc she already struggles with mine. But you don't need 8inch length tbh, I would say 7inch is enough
U 8x5.5? It really is over for me if that can fit into a normie girl:feelsbadman:

• +1
As I said I am very disgusted by human behaviour. I can't stand them, so no I don't want to do that tbh
what happens if you tell your gf no you'd rather not hang with other people?

• +1
As I said I am very disgusted by human behaviour. I can't stand them, so no I don't want to do that tbh
bro thats so easy to get around, just say u will but don't

• +1
U 8x5.5? It really is over for me if that can fit into a normie girl:feelsbadman:
I am 8,25x5.3 and yeah my dick doesn't fuly fit in that's why I think 7'is more thsn enough. Also I can't go balls deep. In terms of girth I would say for my gf and many other women it is ideal around my range tbh

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Feminineboi and Entschuldigung
what happens if you tell your gf no you'd rather not hang with other people?
She is annoyed. I am doing that since 8months straight and she is still with me. Most girls would be gone already at this point tbh

If she was blackpilled she'd be making an onlyfans right now and living you nigga
:ogre:

• Woah
Most women are normies which makes dating a cunt for men because they expect the same behaviour.

• +1
I am 8,25x5.3 and yeah my dick doesn't fuly fit in that's why I think 7'is more thsn enough. Also I can't go balls deep. In terms of girth I would say for my gf and many other women it is ideal around my range tbh
Larp
pussies stretch so much they can expel a whole baby

She is annoyed. I am doing that since 8months straight and she is still with me. Most girls would be gone already at this point tbh
well tell her tough. if she's sticking with you she can obviously handle it

By that logic an 10inch girth would also be good for every vagina. U are clearly a virgin
wowowow bro just got from 8 inches in length to 10 inches girth
if you have sex with her daily she'd be stretched already, that's a fact