My girlfriend wants me to constantly meet her family and wants to meet mine.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
We've been dating only for a little over a month. And she constantly wants me to meet someone from her family. And she's pushing me to also introduce her to my family.
Why does she want to take things so fucking fast? At this pace she's asking me to engage her in a month. Fml. How do I stop her and make her chill out? Hate how every time I go over to her place she asks to meet my family or invites me over at her familys house.

Also this quarantine has shown up to be a very bad thing. She messages me constantly of how she's crying for having to spend some time alone. I'm just trying to play some games and watch netflix in peace, but she constantly messages me. I'm getting really annoyed with her ngl...

Here's a random google images hot picture for those who read:
309d9fb0

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 9 others
tell her its going too fast

shit son aint that crazy???

• +1
cf238ef08cd89f7ca46291b8dc997fc5.png

shitskin hindu cope

• +1
  • JFL
tell her its going too fast

shit son aint that crazy???
I have. I said I want to wait until I introduce her to my family, but regardless everytime she brings it up. It's like she's deaf and it's infuriating me so much I'm gonna yell at her one of these days.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 2 others
mirin

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Lol i've been dating my gf for a week and she's met both my parents, all three of my brothers, my nephew, and both my sisters (one lives in texas)

haven't met any of her family though

• +1
‘She messages me constantly of how she's crying for having to spend some time alone.’

Yet many men have to deal with being alone even without the virus panic and not out of choice either.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 5 others
Lol i've been dating my gf for a week and she's met both my parents, all three of my brothers, my nephew, and both my sisters (one lives in texas)

haven't met any of her family though
serial killer vibes

• +1
:chad::chad::chad:

Idk maybe she's stressing because all her friends are already in a LTR and she wants your relationship to feel "complete"

• +1
If I got a girlfriend I'd never introduce her to my family bro, unless we're gonna get married

it's haram to have a girl because I'm muslim

Last edited:
  • +1
serial killer vibes
:lul: explain

she spent 4 days in a row at my house during quarantine where she met everyone, but now my state is on lockdown and people are being fined for leaving the house with no purpose

• +1
She looks a lot like Jessiann Gr
We've been dating only for a little over a month. And she constantly wants me to meet someone from her family. And she's pushing me to also introduce her to my family.
Why does she want to take things so fucking fast? At this pace she's asking me to engage her in a month. Fml. How do I stop her and make her chill out? Hate how every time I go over to her place she asks to meet my family or invites me over at her familys house.

Also this quarantine has shown up to be a very bad thing. She messages me constantly of how she's crying for having to spend some time alone. I'm just trying to play some games and watch netflix in peace, but she constantly messages me. I'm getting really annoyed with her ngl...

Here's a hot picture for those who read:
View attachment 322288
She looks a lot like Jessiann Gravel Beland, Chico's wife. Mirin.

• +1
‘She messages me constantly of how she's crying for having to spend some time alone.’

Yet many men have to deal with being alone even without the virus panic and not out of choice either.
Yea, this is infuriating. She cries about being alone for a few days, while I spent years alone, only going to school and spending the rest of my day in my room in front of a computer with no hope of better tomorrow. Women are unbelievably weak, it's like they need constant validation to function.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 4 others
Its legit just part of girls nature, 90% of the time, to not be able to spent time alone. Girls are more people orientated, while men tend to be more object orientated. A guy can get more from a game, whereas girls prefer conversation and meeting people. Also she probs wants to show you off to her fam, aswell as try and force a sense of commitment.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 3 others
She looks a lot like Jessiann Gr

She looks a lot like Jessiann Gravel Beland, Chico's wife. Mirin.
That's just some hot girl I found with google search "big tits skinny girl".

• +1
Is she with you for higher goal or to just pass her genes

• +1
I wish I had a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 3 others
That's just some hot girl I found with google search "big tits skinny girl".
JFL over for didn't read the post coomercels like me

• +1
I wish I had a girlfriend
People here crying about a clingy annoying gf, while I wish I had a clingy annoying gf.

Some people's trash is other's treasure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
dr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
People here crying about a clingy annoying gf, while I wish I had a clingy annoying gf.

Some people's trash is other's treasure.
I wished too, until I got one. Trust me, you don't know what you're talking of.

• +1
U made this foid your gf after 2 dates?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and BigBiceps
  • +1
Did he claim that she was his gf ? now he edited the post and said it was a random google image, indeed very confusing
I usually always just post some hot babes on my posts as people will more likely read. Didn't actually think anyone would think that model is my gf lmao.

• +1