MY GUIDE(1001% SUCCES RATE)

how bad is it? you should only use dermarol on hairline.

If the hair on your undereyes are miniscule i should leave them alone.
Not so bad but i got a lot on my cheeks and forehead
After i line up my stublbe i would just wax all that hair and do my eyebrows it looks nice after that and stays clean for a month

Not so bad but i got a lot on my cheeks and forehead
After i line up my stublbe i would just wax all that hair and do my eyebrows it looks nice after that and stays clean for a month
can you pm me photos so i can analyse. instead of wax you should use tweezers. wax also increases hair. so the problem wont be solved instead you'll gain more.

Great thread. Spot on great information. But as far as BJJ...

It could also be that High-T men naturally prefer BJJ. For example, playing basketball won't make you tall but most basketball players are tall. The world's fastest marathon runners are almost all Kenyen but running marathons won't make you Kenyen.

One benefit from having a specific whole body gym routine that you do every week, with exact rest times, exact rep times (ex: 5 secs up, 5 secs down) is that as soon as you stop gaining strength or you start loosing strength you know that you need to modify something.

This allows you to experiment and see the results, stick with what benefits you and stop doing what hurts you.

For example I recently learned that I'm stronger (and probably higher T) when I switch out 50% of my regular vegetable mix I buy (pees, carrots, potatoes, corn, green beans, celery, lima beans), with Cruciferous Vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower). Cruciferous vegetables are known for increasing testosterone but I would not have known I need to change something had I just been doing BJJ or something where the exact muscular tension cannot be measured.

By measuring my strength and fat loss every week, I've also learned certain things that have studies showing their benefits do not benefit me.

I believe there's a benefit to precisely measuring things when possible, and minimizing variable fluxuation.

Maybe for BJJ, It might be worth it to measure your testosterone levels if you can afford it, comparing BJJ to a various gym routines, all other variables being equal. Because lifting heavy weights also increases testosterone.

Also, small villagemaxing and islam maxing seems solid. But If you look like a foreigner there is a chance of getting killed or taken hostage in a lot of places like that, or robbed of everything and left with nothing. Even the police in a lot of those places will rob you. It may be great but there are risks. Maybe it's better to take the risk than die alone. There's also the risk that your wife pressures you into getting internet, and then realizes she has hundreds of thousands of Chads she could trade you in for, all around the world.

Are you really going to VillageMax? That sounds exciting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913