My hair is all fucked up

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I have long hair which is naturally not straight but rather sth between wavy and curly and many hairs are broken off after a few inches which makes it look straw-like and unkempt and sticks out even if I make a bun. Looks like a homeless person rn. I might have to get hairspray to prevent them from sticking out. The broken hairs are too short to fit into the bun. Does anyone else have this problem?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
@Papabakvet (pm) @Zyros

bump

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
what hairmask do you use? Does it help with extremely dry and damaged hair?
It really doesn't matter. I've tried different brands and they all seem to have the same affect. When I buy one I only care it to be for dry hair. There's actually a mask on my hair rn, once I wake up my hair is gonna be nice n silky.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
The main problem is the broken off hairs which stick out because they’re too short to put into the bun. Although it’s rather pulled off hairs from showering/shampooing and combing due to knots that form all the time. I see no other solution than either using hairspray or getting a haircut. I’m reluctant to do the latter because short hair requires frequent barber visits and other measures for maintenance. Tying a bun is just so much more convenient and I’m saving tons of money I’d have to spend on barber visits otherwise

I had same problem all of my life until a week ago, it was shit, but at the end I found out I am lucky,
my hair is very smooth which caused it, your hair is better then average but requires more attention to it
my new barber (he is very good, I have for the first time in my life a good haircut) sprayed some spray at my hair which stays even after you shower, and now I can easily make my hair straight
and normal just by moving it a bit, I don't remember what he sprayed since it was my first time, I will ask him what it is
next time, I will bookmark this thread and type the exact name, also haircuts are legit asf, I look way more normal now

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst