My hair is either frizzy or greasy

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
my hair is too frizzy after I wash it, then I put on this spray thingy with olive oil in it and for the first day it looks alright but day 2 = greasy

I only wash it 2-3 times a week too. if I didn't put the oil spray stuff on, it wouldn't get greasy so quick but without it it looks frizzy.

what do??? there must be a solution

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
my hair is too frizzy after I wash it, then I put on this spray thingy with olive oil in it and for the first day it looks alright but day 2 = greasy

I only wash it 2-3 times a week too. if I didn't put the oil spray stuff on, it wouldn't get greasy so quick but without it it looks frizzy.

what do??? there must be a solution
Maybe Vinegar and baking soda

Ive tried everything with my hair nothing works I look like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38372 and ifyouwannabemylover
you are probably air drying your hair and showering with water thats too hot

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
use hair fan and set it on lowest setting so you dont damage your hair and you can get a shampoo thats for oily hair
but my hair isn't oily, it's more on the dry side. it's only oily when I put on products but without them it looks frizzy.

so you mean use an hairdryer with cold air? don't hairdryers make it even more frizzy

• +1
but my hair isn't oily, it's more on the dry side. it's only oily when I put on products but without them it looks frizzy.

so you mean use an hairdryer with cold air? don't hairdryers make it even more frizzy
oh I just saw greasy and I tried to help you with that because I have the same issue after 2 days but I dont use any product so it doesnt get more oily, you can use conditioner its good for dry hair and stop using product that makes your hair oily girls dont like greasy hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel