My hair is legit subhuman

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Went to the mall, 90% of the men my age had NW1, NW2 max. Where the fuck are all the baldies at? It’s fucking over if you have a shit hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Dont eat toxic shit and dont wear plastic, use good shampoo and wooden comb, most of guys dont care untill its too late so there is that

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
Dont eat toxic shit and dont wear plastic, use good shampoo and wooden comb, most of guys dont care untill its too late so there is that
bro.......

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Turnip iq.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, jefferson, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Turnip iq.
This is looksmax, for spamming we can go Offtopic.
Well for me It worked, Each day ill count hairs in the shower before it was around 40/day now its 20/day
Bee polen is legit, all of the stuff you need for your organism

This is looksmax, for spamming we can go Offtopic.
Well for me It worked, Each day ill count hairs in the shower before it was around 40/day now its 20/day
Bee polen is legit, all of the stuff you need for your organism
Yes it's looksmaxing which is why you shouldn't mislead users by providing faggy low iq advice.
Ever heard of the Big 3? Finasteride, minoxodil and nizoral. These are the only things that work (and maybe the laser comb).
JFL at changing MUH DIET to grow hair.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, androidcel and 3 others
okay copecel

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
Yes it's looksmaxing which is why you shouldn't mislead users by providing faggy low iq advice.
Ever heard of the Big 3? Finasteride, minoxodil and nizoral. These are the only things that work (and maybe the laser comb).
JFL at changing MUH DIET to grow hair.
Genes>Diet>jewish medicine
You can regrow with minox but to not lose in the first place you need to have a good basic for hair to grow, they are made of micro and maco elements, if Woman is pregnant the baby will suck all of the needed substances if not provided and the hairs fall off, same situation here if you eat like shit you will look like shit

You can regrow with minox but to not lose in the first place you need to have a good basic for hair to grow, they are made of micro and maco elements, if Woman is pregnant the baby will suck all of the needed substances if not provided and the hairs fall off, same situation here if you eat like shit you will look like shit
ignores fin for some reason but jewish medicine "minox" is okay. I'm assuming you take Tylenol

You are either trolling or legit retarded. Not sure which.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
only happens in sever malnutrition cases.
Diet for the most part won't help.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Rimcel
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel and itsoverbuddyboyo
ignores fin for some reason but jewish medicine "minox" is okay. I'm assuming you take Tylenol
You are either trolling or legit retarded. Not sure which.
Taking 1mg ashwaganda and Collagen, hair grew back also drinking nettle tea for ferratium and eating bee polen for micro and macro elements, works for me.
What are the causes of hairloss:
Dht - daily handstands, massage the scalp
Deficiencies in diet - eat good shit
stress - ashwaganda/meditate
Medicine(chemo/antidepressants)- dunno dont care

If you are taking midoxill or finasteride its like pumping more blood into the body when the main cause is open wound that makes you bleed out in the first place, first fix the wound after that pump blood in. Tell me where is the flaw in my thinking
Could Gymcelling+not getting enough protein possibly cause hair loss?
When working out the need for macro microelements and vitamins are higher, check that first. Hair=protein so it might have an impact, didnt study the subject currently on keto so no info for you

Taking 1mg ashwaganda and Collagen, hair grew back also drinking nettle tea for ferratium and eating bee polen for micro and macro elements, works for me.

If you are taking midoxill or finasteride its like pumping more blood into the body when the main cause is open wound that makes you bleed out in the first place, first fix the wound after that pump blood in. Tell me where is the flaw in my thinking
ashwaganda is actual jewish supplement propaganda, does not do shit,

if you consume collagen your body will just break it down and use the proteins for anything it wants to,

DHT: lol

Deficiencies in diet: Doubt you have any,

Stress: If you can solve it by meditating clearly it's not bad enough to cause balding, but mine is/was.

Medicine: the one thing that solves 90+% of cases you decide to ignore,

Whatever I'm getting fin from my derm in like 2 days so I don't give a shit either way so even if I do have androgenetic hair loss it won't happen . Keep coping all you want.
your subhuman genes do.
I'm not supposed to have balding genes, and the hair loss seems to be happening everywhere.

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Whatever I'm getting fin from my derm in like 2 days so I don't give a shit either way so even if I do have androgenetic hair loss it won't happen . Keep coping all you want.

I'm not supposed to have balding genes, and the hair loss seems to be happening everywhere.
that's what i thought too, but thankfully i was smart enough to start treating it before i was a complete baldcel. just take supplements and diet bro! you'll stop norwooding!

that's what i thought too, but thankfully i was smart enough to start treating it before i was a complete baldcel. just take supplements and diet bro! you'll stop norwooding!
Yeah I'm hopping on fin in 2 days, my dick is decently large already

hair implant and hair replacement. I know a few dudes who did that replacement and the ascension is unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RedPilledStemcel
Yeah I'm hopping on fin in 2 days, my dick is decently large already
smart man. fin will keep your hair long enough until a better solution comes around (hopefully)

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
hair implant and hair replacement. I know a few dudes who did that replacement and the ascension is unbelievable
legit gets back 10 years at least

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and rockndogs
ashwaganda is actual jewish supplement propaganda, does not do shit,

if you consume collagen your body will just break it down and use the proteins for anything it wants to,

DHT: lol

Deficiencies in diet: Doubt you have any,

Stress: If you can solve it by meditating clearly it's not bad enough to cause balding, but mine is/was.

Medicine: the one thing that solves 90+% of cases you decide to ignore,
Collagen - I use if mostly for joints, planning to eat meat jelly, gonna see it that helps
Dht-What does that even mean? https://www.forhims.com/blog/dht-and-male-hair-loss-explained
Deficencies in diet- Working out, I have a Reflux, it fucked up my intestens so I have to take 2x the normal dose untill the issue resolves
Stess-true, ashwaganda seems to help with that

I Did the test before starting to cure myself, I had deficiencies in Ferratium and vitamins B, also high koresterol, now it subsided Go see a trychologist she will check whats wrong with hair its really cheap

Bro its awful

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel

When working out the need for macro microelements and vitamins are higher, check that first. Hair=protein so it might have an impact, didnt study the subject currently on keto so no info for you
You're legit regarded. I hope you die of cancer.
Just drink nettle tea br0! Just do handstands br0! Fucking retard.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
t. foid

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 502
JFL at expecting other men having some of your flaws, the competition is getting fiercer and you need to looksmax a ton in 2019.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Zeta ascended
JFL this reminds of when my mom and aunt said to stop wearing hats to prevent hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel