My hair is starting to fall out, what do i do?

Sale

Sale

Meghan Army • I mog barret
So i used to have long hair (kinda the length of these bitch ass tiktok eboys) and i cut it short and noticed it started to fall out a little in the front left and right side, almost like a 40+ yo man's hair. I feel like it could be genetics cause i take care of it, but what can i do to keep it healthier?

I'd look into ropemaxxing

There are many things you can try before using finasteride:

- saw palmetto
- peppermint oil
- redensyl and other peptides
- scalp massages
- microneedling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
not an expert at all, but finasteride and some ru shit is discucesed often
but be cautious, most ppl hand out advice here and know shit what they talk about

ask blackpilled doc, do your online research
its a intuition advice but: blood check + finasteride + dth gel on "pinas"

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah
There are many things you can try before using finasteride:

- saw palmetto
- peppermint oil
- redensyl and other peptides
- scalp massages
- microneedling
Thanks dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
not an expert at all, but finasteride and some ru shit is discucesed often
but be cautious, most ppl hand out advice here and know shit what they talk about

ask blackpilled doc, do your online research
its a intuition advice but: blood check + finasteride + dth gel on "pinas"
I think imma just rope

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Rob English has a site with lots of good info on hairloss. Btw most things other than fin have limited effectiveness, lots of guys cope for years before realizing they need to hop of the fin.

• +1
Reactions: Sale
Finasteride, minoxidil, & look into hair transplants

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
So i used to have long hair (kinda the length of these bitch ass tiktok eboys) and i cut it short and noticed it started to fall out a little in the front left and right side, almost like a 40+ yo man's hair. I feel like it could be genetics cause i take care of it, but what can i do to keep it healthier?
lmao don't do the whole oil shit, that's gonna do practically nothing if you're going bald. Finasteride is the go to if you're actually going bald (stops miniaturization of hair follicles, which is what leads to hairloss), Minoxidil is a growth agonist, so if you use that you'll grow hair at a faster rate, but you won't really be addressing the real problem which is miniaturization of hair follicles. So either:

1. Finasteride
2. Dermaroller/Dermapen + apply minoxidil to scalp 24 hours later (some people say minoxidil affects skin, not sure tho?)
3. If you don't want to go on any drugs, you can try using a dermapen and then applying heated up castor oil (mild growth agonist). People also take castor oil (1-2ml) orally, and has been shown to improve hair growth. This won't be as effective as the other treatments, but if you hair loss isn't substantial, you can try this first.

But before doing any of this, check out this guy, he's the GOAT when it comes to hairloss and has tried about every single drug/treatment possible related to hairloss. All his recent videos are about hairloss which is good for you. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoR7CHkMETs3ByOv74OAbFw - More Plates More Dates

Last edited:
Game over. Sorry bro.