My hairline is changing wtf

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I got almost the same hairline as O'pry like this

But now there's hair growing on this part wtf? on both sides of my head

The green part is where hair is growing now but its super small those hairs are like 1-2mm and it looks weird as fuck now. Afraid as fuck of going bald as it will literally ruin my looks. Many of my friends age 16-17 hairlines already started receding I'm afraid something is gonna happen. My grandfather(moms side) is 75 rn and around NW3 with thinning. My dad is NW2 at age 60 but has VERY thick hair(recently started balding)

You are getting mature hairline, as do most at your age. It's like NW1.5, then it stays at that level for decades.

You are getting mature hairline, as do most at your age. It's like NW1.5, then it stays at that level for decades.

Nono its absolutely not like this

my hairline is still straight its just becoming weird
I wanna use creatine tho for the obvious benefits. Afraid of DHT now tho

The more you try to control it, the more it controls you. I know it’s stressful and seems life changing but you will learn to accept it for better or worse!

I know, that wasn’t practical advice. Just putting it out there :)

bruh dht is good for you. creating hasn’t even been confirmed to increase dht but i fucking HOPE it does jfl

bones > hair
Do you think johnny sins would loook better with a full set of hair though?

yes but johnny sins is an extreme example of hair loss and the vast majority of the time you can’t have good bone structure AND a full head of hair. most people can only choose one.
Imagine have a shit bone structure also cannot grow a beard to hide it and going bald young like 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back