My hairline is restoring itself since I came off test

6ft4

Kraken
I started to notice norwooding last October while i was running tren
I then switched to just 200mg test/week and ran that for several months
My hair remained the same pretty much
I've been off test for a month now, I hadn't had my haircut in 6 weeks, my hairline looked to had been getting lower in the corners but I was shedding and the hair on my hairline was really thin so I wasn't sure if I was gaining or losing hair
Today I got my hair cut short and I when I brush it across I can see that my hairline is back exactly the way it was a few weeks before I noticed the norwood and stopped using tren

Hope for roidcels who lost hair recently, don't blast and cruise or stay on TRT, just cycle off

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
cant see why youd ever hop on that crap

most people wont be that lucky

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Bennett, BigBiceps and 1 other person
cant see why youd ever hop on that crap

most people wont be that lucky

i'll be staying off for a long time
i used roids to get my body to the point where I looked big in clothes while face remains lean
I can maintain that natty now tbh
Having an aesthetic physique by internet standards is literally just something to fuel your narcissism, it's not worth the potential side effects

• +1
Reactions: buflek
been saying this for a long time
the benefits of a roidcelled physique are far outweighed by the negs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
been saying this for a long time
the benefits of a roidcelled physique are far outweighed by the negs

In my opinion the best way to go about roidcelling is:
Gymcel natty until you reach your limit
Wait until you're 22+ so you can assess if you're prone to balding or not, most people who end up bald will be NW1 at 18 so roiding at 18 would be a terrible decision for them

Get on a low dose of test and use hair friendly orals such as anavar and superdrol
That should be enough to get your strength up from natty levels to enhanced levels if you're lifting heavy and eating enough

But everyone who starts roiding is a low IQ 20 year old who thinks it's pointless lifting natty since they can just blast beyond it in a few months
I include myself in this

• +1
Reactions: Kade and middayshowers
Wait until you're 22+ so you can assess if you're prone to balding or not, most people who end up bald will be NW1 at 18 so roiding at 18 would be a terrible decision for them

Get on a low dose of test and use hair friendly orals such as anavar and superdrol
That should be enough to get your strength up from natty levels to enhanced levels if you're lifting heavy and eating enough

But everyone who starts roiding is a low IQ 20 year old who thinks it's pointless lifting natty since they can just blast beyond it in a few months
I include myself in this
In other words just have Chad's hair genetics

fairly legit but i dont see the point in going past the natty limit in the first place

once you can bench 100kg for 5 at 10-12% bf youre gonna look good shirtless and in fitted clothes anyway unless youre uber long limbed like me

fairly legit but i dont see the point in going past the natty limit in the first place

once you can bench 100kg for 5 at 10-12% bf youre gonna look good shirtless and in fitted clothes anyway unless youre uber long limbed like me

What's your height and wingspan?

6'1
6'4 lmfao
its extremely hard for me to fill out my frame
try 6'4 with 6'8 wingspan, 6.5" wrists

• So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead
6'1
6'4 lmfao
its extremely hard for me to fill out my frame
lol I'm 6'2 with a 6'0 wingpspan and 6'4 inch wrists and it is really hard for me to fill out my frame. My biceps and triceps grow but my forearms are like sticks. I always need to roll up my the short sleeves to reveal more upper arm to not look like I'm sticks and bones.

lol I'm 6'2 with a 6'0 wingpspan and 6'4 inch wrists and it is really hard for me to fill out my frame. My biceps and triceps grow but my forearms are like sticks. I always need to roll up my the short sleeves to reveal more upper arm to not look like I'm sticks and bones.
how many inches are your upper arm, mine were 16" (17" on pump) pretty pathetic but any time I isolate biceps or triceps I get no mind muscle connection so I just rely on compounds to grow arms

how many inches are your upper arm, mine were 16" (17" on pump) pretty pathetic but any time I isolate biceps or triceps I get no mind muscle connection so I just rely on compounds to grow arms
When I started my arms were 11 inches. After a year they're 14.5" (15.5") on a pump. I got some gnarly stretch marks. I've also been very slowly cutting for the last half a year and I'm for some reason only seeing results now. I am also very weak on compounds, so I just do isolations. The only compound I do is the bench press, which I fucking hate because it causes shoulder problems, and sometimes I have to take time off, and my progress resets again...

When I started my arms were 11 inches. After a year they're 14.5" (15.5") on a pump. I got some gnarly stretch marks. I've also been very slowly cutting for the last half a year and I'm for some reason only seeing results now. I am also very weak on compounds, so I just do isolations. The only compound I do is the bench press, which I fucking hate because it causes shoulder problems, and sometimes I have to take time off, and my progress resets again...
As a lad who tore a pec after 6 years gymcelling all I can say is only do barbell at an incline or use dumbbells for flat/incline
I stuck to this philosophy for years but recently decided I wanted to ego lift and do flat barbell for triples which caused my pec to tear
Mirin arm gains, I started at 11" also

As a lad who tore a pec after 6 years gymcelling all I can say is only do barbell at an incline or use dumbbells for flat/incline
I stuck to this philosophy for years but recently decided I wanted to ego lift and do flat barbell for triples which caused my pec to tear
Mirin arm gains, I started at 11" also
Worst injury I had was ulnar nerve entrapment, which I got from doing really heavy preacher curls and ignoring the pain in my wrists. I thought that it is "no pain, no gain" and that fucked me up. I could barely move my pinky on one hand and it was twitching very often. It's much better now, but the twitching comes back in the winter when it's cold. Fuck preacher curls.

Worst injury I had was ulnar nerve entrapment, which I got from doing really heavy preacher curls and ignoring the pain in my wrists. I thought that it is "no pain, no gain" and that fucked me up. I could barely move my pinky on one hand and it was twitching very often. It's much better now, but the twitching comes back in the winter when it's cold. Fuck preacher curls.

are you another sub 20 year old?
If so lifefuel for you like every other cunt on this forum

are you another sub 20 year old?
If so lifefuel for you like every other cunt on this forum
I was 20 when this happened. I'm 21 now.

150mg test makes my hair better imo

having 150mg test >>>>>having 0 natty test.

having 0 natty test increases cortisol which increases shedding

I include myself in this

Source on bald people being NW1 at 18?

I find my reply very funny that's why I am bumping this thread.

Fuck you.

Update on hair
I became ill on Feb 22 (date of the Fury v Wilder fight)
in the few days leading up to it I noticed my hairline was quickly thinning like what happened when I last blasted roids in 2018
I was ill for a week, it was apparently some kind of viral infection, I suspected herpes or bacterial infection in mouth
My hair was in a thinned state for several weeks after I recovered
Then approx a week ago I noticed my hair starting to grow back and became thick again

It's interesting how my hair can flirt between NW1 and NW1.25/1.5 depending on hormones and immune system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
I started to notice norwooding last October while i was running tren
I then switched to just 200mg test/week and ran that for several months
My hair remained the same pretty much
I've been off test for a month now, I hadn't had my haircut in 6 weeks, my hairline looked to had been getting lower in the corners but I was shedding and the hair on my hairline was really thin so I wasn't sure if I was gaining or losing hair
Today I got my hair cut short and I when I brush it across I can see that my hairline is back exactly the way it was a few weeks before I noticed the norwood and stopped using tren

Hope for roidcels who lost hair recently, don't blast and cruise or stay on TRT, just cycle off
Just hop on finasteride and do test only cycle,no?
After you are done with cycle quit finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
How did you feel on 200mg test? More aggressive and dominant? I read that guys on test never want to go back to natty, just because of the superman feeling.

• +1
How did you feel on 200mg test? More aggressive and dominant? I read that guys on test never want to go back to natty, just because of the superman feeling.

200mg test felt like nothing special to me, when I came off and went back to natty levels I felt the same
Any phsycological benefits I got from roids were pretty much from gains coming easier
Tren however has some mental effects that feel addictive, kind of a ruthless feeling of ego and power

• +1