shibo

Equinox
Pliz help im 17
20190219 235217

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
your are norwooding, better start your hair care routine now

your are norwooding, better start your hair care routine now
Im not sure what to do i was so afraid of balding when i was younger PLZ SOMEONE HELP @battlefieldincel @Nibba

see nibba's hair guide thread

Am i supposed to see dermtoligist about my hair or my normal doctor can help me
Yeah, go see a dermatologist.

It’s a sign of rope

can u take motion pics?

ths norwood reaper takes no prisoners. Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Coping and androidcel
Yoo. You better do something or it's over before it even started.
Im going to my doctor today if i keep balding im gonna fucking kill myself no one deserves balding at 17

Just lie to yourself that this is your normal hairline just like i did.

I'm starting my hair routine but I'm not hoping on fin just yet. Here's what I'm gonna do and I hope it helps you. First I'm gonna get a dermapen and start dermarolling my hairline. You can find more about that on the internet and it seems pretty legit. Also I'm gonna get me some kind of a shampoo, Nizoral maybe. If I don't see any good results in a few months I'm gonna get on minoxidil. And if I don't see results with minoxidil I'm gonna get on fin. Hopefuly I can stablise this shit and get a HT later.

There will probably be a better alternative to finasteride in a few years (google Breezula)

Im also covering mine up. Do you not worry that it wont work anymore once you keep on receding and receding
Just lie to yourself that this is your normal hairline just like i did.

I'm starting my hair routine but I'm not hoping on fin just yet. Here's what I'm gonna do and I hope it helps you. First I'm gonna get a dermapen and start dermarolling my hairline. You can find more about that on the internet and it seems pretty legit. Also I'm gonna get me some kind of a shampoo, Nizoral maybe. If I don't see any good results in a few months I'm gonna get on minoxidil. And if I don't see results with minoxidil I'm gonna get on fin. Hopefuly I can stablise this shit and get a HT later.

There will probably be a better alternative to finasteride in a few years (google Breezula)
Im going straight to fin not risking anything my hair is my everything

You can get a $2000 quality hair transplant in Turkey nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Coping