@ my hairline

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good

It’s legit suicide inducing. But you know what’s worse? It stayed almost like this for some time which gives me the cope of muh mature hairline. I have miniaturized hairs if you zoom the pic, I’ve used bottles of Minox on them, religiously using it twice a day without skipping not even when I went out, hoping that I would get that back but NOTHING happened.

Who should I blame?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
How old are you?

Your hair has great quality, so a bit of balding doesnt hurt you that much. Jump on fin if you want to save it. Also, Minox doesn't seem to work for you.

If too high inhib for a fin/duta wear a piece, but it needs lots of maintenance and you have to continue getting them for life.

• +1
Oh my God.:confused:
Its over :feelsbadman:

Just cut it short like a ivy league haircut so it looks less noticeable?

Edit: if your in front of a mirror for over 20 minutes a day playing with your thinning hair then you need to get it cut shorter it's asymmetric due to the thinning strands.

Last edited:
  • +1
Shitt its pretty much over also fin has alot of side effect like unclear skin, dizzynes etc you might wanna look into it

• +1
How old are you?

Your hair has great quality, so a bit of balding doesnt hurt you that much. Jump on fin if you want to save it. Also, Minox doesn't seem to work for you.

If too high inhib for a fin/duta wear a piece, but it needs lots of maintenance and you have to continue getting them for life.
I’m 23, will turn 24 soon. Btw idk why you said that my hair is quality lol it’s thin all over my head like you can see the scalp in sunlight, it’s really disgusting sometimes.
I coped that I’ll jump on Fin for years now I’m just too scared of the sides for some reason even though mentally I’ll prolly feel better when I take it than now when I’m trying to find more copes.

What’s the NW level? 3?

• +1
At least you have hair. Ffs everytime I take a short cut my forehead becomes massive, my hairline is fucking genetic THERE IS NO SAVING IT

• +1
Sorry

• +1
Oh man, it's over, start searching for the best quality rope

• +1
Holy shit @ the replies. :feelsmega: :feelsgiga: :feelswow:

• +1
If it’s not getting any worse, that’s the highest octane lifefuel possible.. just get a hair transplant and maybe take moderate dose seti to maintain just Incase dr norwood comes back
Also it’s time to get a new iPhone cuzz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vanillestorms
It's really not that bad. Why not going on fin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vanillestorms
It's really not that bad. Why not going on fin?
Honestly? I fear the sides might kill my dick/worsen my depression and I don’t know for sure about this but maybe there are some long term effects on the body that are really nasty.

• +1
Honestly? I fear the sides might kill my dick/worsen my depression and I don’t know for sure but maybe there are some long term effects on the body.
All the side effects are placebo. Just don't worry about it and hop on. If you start having ED just get off it

• +1
All the side effects are placebo. Just don't worry about it and hop on. If you start having ED just get off it
Holy shit, you might be right dude. Btw what NW level do you think I am atm?

• +1
Probably nw2 maybe 2.5 at WORST
Cool I’ll make an apponitment on Monday. If it fucks my body up and I get cancer or some shit I will kill myself.

• +1
Cool I’ll make an apponitment on Monday. If it fucks my body up and I get cancer or some shit I will kill myself.
You'll be fine. Old people literally go on fin to TREAT prostate cancer

• +1
Take finasteride, and get a fade with medium length on top. I have recession similar to yours and I found that to be the best cut for me.

• +1
Take finasteride, and get a fade with medium length on top. I have recession similar to yours and I found that to be the best cut for me.
I wish I could get a fade but I have sticky ears so I look like an elf, that’s why I tell my barber to use scissors on my sides.

• +1
I wish I could get a fade but I have sticky ears so I look like an elf, that’s why I tell my barber to use scissors on my sides.

hey bro have u hear-

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
:feelsyay:

• +1