[Method] My Hairmaxxing Plan. (Video)

MrLeeMaxxing

MrLeeMaxxing

Trainee
Watch Video Here:

Details:

-Hair Transplant on temples

-Hair System (Real Hair )

-Moving to a colder state to keep glue underneath wig from being destroyed.

- ABSOLUTELY NO FINASTERIDE

-Currently taking consultations for finding a hair piece stylists. Looking for someone who is good at temple transplants.

Step 1

Find good source for wigs and a hairstylist.

Step 2

Find good surgeon for temple transplant.

Step 3

Take out loan for transplant and down payment for Hair System.

Step 4

Have hair system mold created and wig ordered.

Step 5

Have temples restored through transplant

Step 6

Wait until Temples have healed enough to have hair system installed without looking bad.
*** Start self tanning before system is installed***

Step 7

Grow out sides and get longer hair system on second order.

Step 8

Get bitches.

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger
Watch Video Here:

Details:

-Currently taking consultations for finding a hair piece stylists. Looking for someone who is good at temple transplants.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Wait until Temples have healed enough to have hair system installed without looking bad.

Step 7

Step 8

Get bitches.
Fixing that ugly ass teeth will get you far better results and it's rather easy

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Quantum
If I looked like you my boo wouldn't have mogged me :feelscry:

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Apprentice
why no finasteride though? it would make everything easier, I saw people with worse hair state than you that managed to somehow recover a lot of hair

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
Not a single fucking second.

MrLeeMaxxing

MrLeeMaxxing

Trainee
It's not even trolling
You look decent if you had a better smile you'd at least counter the weak hairline
This isn’t lookism. Where trolls and keyboard warriors run their mouth. It’s looksmax.me. More respect should be given here by and for everyone. I don’t fuck around. I have big plans for this website and I’m going to have a lot of seniority In the future. I care about you guys!
why no finasteride though? it would make everything easier, I saw people with worse hair state than you that managed to somehow recover a lot of hair
Do your research. For months. Dig deep into the hair loss forums. Don’t settle for cheap info. You’ll start to see patterns in people’s experiences. Like Insaid do what you want but just do something.

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger
This isn’t lookism. Where trolls and keyboard warriors run their mouth. It’s looksmax.me. More respect should be given here by and for everyone. I don’t fuck around. I have big plans for this website and I’m going to have a lot of seniority In the future. I care about you guys!

Do your research. For months. Dig deep into the hair loss forums. Don’t settle for cheap info. You’ll start to see patterns in people’s experiences. Like Insaid do what you want but just do something.
Weak ass nigga, if you go ER you probably will be even shittier than him too. Just rope if you can't take solid advise. Pissweak cunt

Lorsss

Lorsss

earcel moderator
Watch Video Here:

Details:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Step 7

Step 8

Get bitches.
if you are afraid of oral finasteride, just use RU588841

L

littlesecret

Temp. Banned
Also why not just minoxxmaxx and microneedle for the rest of your life

matlockmatt

matlockmatt

Adept
You actually look very good. Ofc if you had great hair you would look even better but it is not bad at all.

I'm in the same boat as you. I have a fucked up receding hairline and it will probably get worse as i age since my dad has an extreme receding hairline. And i agree with the finasteride point, i'll never use that shit in my life.

Do you think minoxidil + dermaneedling + castor oil on hair would make it regrow? I dont have money for transplant that shits expensive af.

L

littlesecret

Temp. Banned
You actually look very good. Ofc if you had great hair you would look even better but it is not bad at all.

I'm in the same boat as you. I have a fucked up receding hairline and it will probably get worse as i age since my dad has an extreme receding hairline. And i agree with the finasteride point, i'll never use that shit in my life.

Do you think minoxidil + dermaneedling + castor oil on hair would make it regrow? I dont have money for transplant that shits expensive af.
Stop with this stupid castor oil shit for fucks sake.

Minoxidil is literally rogain so ofcourse it will fucking work.

Microneedling has been shown in a couple studies to regrow hair even without minoxidil, so yeah, combing both will give really good results.

matlockmatt

matlockmatt

Adept
Stop with this stupid castor oil shit for fucks sake.

Minoxidil is literally rogain so ofcourse it will fucking work.

Microneedling has been shown in a couple studies to regrow hair even without minoxidil, so yeah, combing both will give really good results.
Idk if castor oil works lol i'm just saying bcuz i saw lots of posts relating this shit to good hair or hair regrowth idk.
Thanks for that. I use this website one time or another and i see that there is a lot of retard autistic troll people here that goes into threads to comment shit. Keep up with the good work and gl with your hair system.

Last edited:
MrLeeMaxxing

MrLeeMaxxing

Trainee
Idk if castor oil works lol i'm just saying bcuz i saw lots of posts relating this shit to good hair or hair regrowth idk.

Thanks for that. I use this website one time or another and i see that there is a lot of retard autistic troll people here that goes into threads to comment shit. Keep up with the good work and gl with your hair system.
Weak ass nigga, if you go ER you probably will be

I am going to post an anti minoxidil thread soon. FACE IS EVERYTHING AND WRINKLES ARE SUICIDEFUEL. SKIN IS KING. I am going try ru588 and microneedling and redlight therapy before I hit my plan with the hair system. I don’t have anything to lose but time.

Minoxidil will age your face. Look at my other thread on sun damage. Do you want your skin to look like mine? No. Then don’t use it.
if you are afraid of oral finasteride, just use RU588841
Can you link me to ru588 threads. Or send me info? I’ll try it out!!!!!

MrLeeMaxxing

MrLeeMaxxing

Trainee

Thank you. I’m going to try ru588 and see if there’s hope. Or cope. Lol. But minox is death. Stay away. I keep seeing bad stuff on it. Never used it never will. Just like fin.

I will take a risk with ru588 tho before a hairsyetm. It’s new and has good energy on YouTube but who knows right?

Castor Oil? Never used it. If it’s not backed up by a study then forget it. I’m researching ru right now.

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
I'm just going to ffind a prestyler and try and blow dry my wavy hair with a nozzle. If that doesn't work I'll rope bc I want to curtain max

sensen

sensen

Apprentice
Just go bald goy, no one will care, no one will even notice, the women will love uuuuuuuuu goy

Goblin

Goblin

𝕀𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙?
JFL at this fucking

AUTIST

hZ45pbv.gif
hZ45pbv.gif
hZ45pbv.gif
hZ45pbv.gif
hZ45pbv.gif
hZ45pbv.gif

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
you kinda remind me of a walmart version of kinobdoy

1568236141130.png

If you had braces and double jaw surgery and better hair+roidcelling, then fckk you would slay hard.

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

disgusted
Watch Video Here:

Details:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Step 7

Step 8

Get bitches.
that look at 2:07 lmao I'm rolling

bro I know a few people who've been on fin a while tbh, I really think you should try it for a bit with an open mind. Really think it's over exaggerated. If not fin then at least nizoral + ru

What I'm saying is perhaps don't just jump in the deep end, take some time to actually weigh up your options. Good luck regardless.

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
I'm actually interested to see how this turns out. GL I guess

Mansnob

Mansnob

Erudite
Have you had any work done on your face?

nelson

nelson

The good days are gone forever
Invisalignmax tbh. Just make sure it doesn’t make your palate more narrow

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)