@MrLeeMaxxing what could you possibly fear about minoxidil

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

FUCK
Dont you ever put make up on your eyebrows again wtf they look clear

InZayn

InZayn

لَا إِلٰهَ,
Nigga your good looking, don't listen to the comments recommending you X and Y surgeries. You just need a tan imo. Also never get a loan on surgeries cuz that interest will fuck you up & end up costing more in the long run. Pay it all at once or in monthly payments. You don't need a hair transplant if you run bangsgame.

shaktipat

shaktipat

Trainee
Minoxidil is for life though, you will lose the gains if you stop using it.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Trainee
To add. First emmidately noticed.
Skin color kinda pale, in color. She if you can get a a more browner tone. It will help,. Your skin for rest looks perfect and smooth asf.

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Elementalist
Dude, you are a brainlet for not jumping on finasteride while paying so much attention to other shit. Finasteride will do like 95% work in terms of hairmaxxing, while you focus only on 5% methods.

MrLeeMaxxing

MrLeeMaxxing

Trainee
The retardcels are strong in this forum.

Why? Because people literally just take advice without researching. I hope anyone reading this will see how dumb it is to just take action without doing your own research.

M

metamorph

Adept
This isn’t lookism. Where trolls and keyboard warriors run their mouth. It’s looksmax.me. More respect should be given here by and for everyone. I don’t fuck around. I have big plans for this website and I’m going to have a lot of seniority In the future. I care about you guys

Do your research. For months. Dig deep into the hair loss forums. Don’t settle for cheap info. You’ll start to see patterns in people’s experiences. Like Insaid do what you want but just do something.
Dude this site is too far gone already. Lookism mogs this site to hell. There will never be a better looksmaxing forum than lookism ever. Every thread that will ever be created and every topic has already been posted on lookism.

Dont pay attention to the finasteride side effect crybabies. 1mg is fine.
If i listened to the crybabies on acne forum about accutane sides id still have a pizza face and wouldve never left my room. My face wpuldve been so messed up with the scars and all.
I did get some sides but im not a fucking idiot. I just reduced the dose took it consistently and got the result. Do the same with fin.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)