My Hairmaxxing Plan. (Video)

MrLeeMaxxing

MrLeeMaxxing

Banned
Watch Video Here:

Details:

-Hair Transplant on temples

-Hair System (Real Hair )

-Moving to a colder state to keep glue underneath wig from being destroyed.

- ABSOLUTELY NO FINASTERIDE

-Currently taking consultations for finding a hair piece stylists. Looking for someone who is good at temple transplants.

Step 1

Find good source for wigs and a hairstylist.

Step 2

Find good surgeon for temple transplant.

Step 3

Take out loan for transplant and down payment for Hair System.

Step 4

Have hair system mold created and wig ordered.

Step 5

Have temples restored through transplant

Step 6

Wait until Temples have healed enough to have hair system installed without looking bad.
*** Start self tanning before system is installed***

Step 7

Grow out sides and get longer hair system on second order.

Step 8

Get bitches.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Luke LLL, Mansnob and 3 others
Ask for a permaban and go slay faggot.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Mansnob
Watch Video Here:

Details:

-Currently taking consultations for finding a hair piece stylists. Looking for someone who is good at temple transplants.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Wait until Temples have healed enough to have hair system installed without looking bad.

Step 7

Step 8

Get bitches.

Fixing that ugly ass teeth will get you far better results and it's rather easy

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Luke LLL
I know my flaws. If you’re going to troll I will make sure you get banned. No more warnings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Mansnob, Pendejo and 2 others
If I looked like you my boo wouldn't have mogged me :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I know my flaws. If you’re going to troll I will make sure you get banned. No more warnings.
9E141C40 0D03 400D A0F5 2AA13A26BE28

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Luke LLL, Mansnob and 4 others
It's not even trolling
You look decent if you had a better smile you'd at least counter the weak hairline

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, Luke LLL, Mansnob and 1 other person
why no finasteride though? it would make everything easier, I saw people with worse hair state than you that managed to somehow recover a lot of hair

Not a single fucking second.

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob
Not as good as the original tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Framletgod, Mansnob and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
It's not even trolling
You look decent if you had a better smile you'd at least counter the weak hairline

This isn’t lookism. Where trolls and keyboard warriors run their mouth. It’s looksmax.me. More respect should be given here by and for everyone. I don’t fuck around. I have big plans for this website and I’m going to have a lot of seniority In the future. I care about you guys!
why no finasteride though? it would make everything easier, I saw people with worse hair state than you that managed to somehow recover a lot of hair

Do your research. For months. Dig deep into the hair loss forums. Don’t settle for cheap info. You’ll start to see patterns in people’s experiences. Like Insaid do what you want but just do something.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Pendejo, Deleted member 2788 and 1 other person
TFW chads invade incel safe spaces:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TexasGiantBear, Pendejo and Deleted member 1464
This isn’t lookism. Where trolls and keyboard warriors run their mouth. It’s looksmax.me. More respect should be given here by and for everyone. I don’t fuck around. I have big plans for this website and I’m going to have a lot of seniority In the future. I care about you guys!

Do your research. For months. Dig deep into the hair loss forums. Don’t settle for cheap info. You’ll start to see patterns in people’s experiences. Like Insaid do what you want but just do something.
Weak ass nigga, if you go ER you probably will be even shittier than him too. Just rope if you can't take solid advise. Pissweak cunt

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Watch Video Here:

Details:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Step 7

Step 8

Get bitches.

if you are afraid of oral finasteride, just use RU588841

Also why not just minoxxmaxx and microneedle for the rest of your life

You actually look very good. Ofc if you had great hair you would look even better but it is not bad at all.

I'm in the same boat as you. I have a fucked up receding hairline and it will probably get worse as i age since my dad has an extreme receding hairline. And i agree with the finasteride point, i'll never use that shit in my life.

Do you think minoxidil + dermaneedling + castor oil on hair would make it regrow? I dont have money for transplant that shits expensive af.

You actually look very good. Ofc if you had great hair you would look even better but it is not bad at all.

I'm in the same boat as you. I have a fucked up receding hairline and it will probably get worse as i age since my dad has an extreme receding hairline. And i agree with the finasteride point, i'll never use that shit in my life.

Do you think minoxidil + dermaneedling + castor oil on hair would make it regrow? I dont have money for transplant that shits expensive af.

Stop with this stupid castor oil shit for fucks sake.

Minoxidil is literally rogain so ofcourse it will fucking work.

Microneedling has been shown in a couple studies to regrow hair even without minoxidil, so yeah, combing both will give really good results.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Stop with this stupid castor oil shit for fucks sake.

Minoxidil is literally rogain so ofcourse it will fucking work.

Microneedling has been shown in a couple studies to regrow hair even without minoxidil, so yeah, combing both will give really good results.
Idk if castor oil works lol i'm just saying bcuz i saw lots of posts relating this shit to good hair or hair regrowth idk.
Thanks for that. I use this website one time or another and i see that there is a lot of retard autistic troll people here that goes into threads to comment shit. Keep up with the good work and gl with your hair system.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrLeeMaxxing
Idk if castor oil works lol i'm just saying bcuz i saw lots of posts relating this shit to good hair or hair regrowth idk.

Thanks for that. I use this website one time or another and i see that there is a lot of retard autistic troll people here that goes into threads to comment shit. Keep up with the good work and gl with your hair system.
Weak ass nigga, if you go ER you probably will be

I am going to post an anti minoxidil thread soon. FACE IS EVERYTHING AND WRINKLES ARE SUICIDEFUEL. SKIN IS KING. I am going try ru588 and microneedling and redlight therapy before I hit my plan with the hair system. I don’t have anything to lose but time.

Minoxidil will age your face. Look at my other thread on sun damage. Do you want your skin to look like mine? No. Then don’t use it.
if you are afraid of oral finasteride, just use RU588841

Can you link me to ru588 threads. Or send me info? I’ll try it out!!!!!

Thank you. I’m going to try ru588 and see if there’s hope. Or cope. Lol. But minox is death. Stay away. I keep seeing bad stuff on it. Never used it never will. Just like fin.

I will take a risk with ru588 tho before a hairsyetm. It’s new and has good energy on YouTube but who knows right?

Castor Oil? Never used it. If it’s not backed up by a study then forget it. I’m researching ru right now.

I'm just going to ffind a prestyler and try and blow dry my wavy hair with a nozzle. If that doesn't work I'll rope bc I want to curtain max

• +1
I'm just going to ffind a prestyler and try and blow dry my wavy hair with a nozzle. If that doesn't work I'll rope bc I want to curtain max

Good luck. Don’t know how to respond lol..

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 2205
Just go bald goy, no one will care, no one will even notice, the women will love uuuuuuuuu goy

• WTF
Reactions: Pendejo
JFL at this fucking

AUTIST

HZ45pbv
HZ45pbv
HZ45pbv
HZ45pbv
HZ45pbv
HZ45pbv

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
This nigga is stupid for not taking finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2933
why i hear no sound

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
you kinda remind me of a walmart version of kinobdoy

If you had braces and double jaw surgery and better hair+roidcelling, then fckk you would slay hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pendejo
Watch Video Here:

Details:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Step 7

Step 8

Get bitches.

that look at 2:07 lmao I'm rolling

bro I know a few people who've been on fin a while tbh, I really think you should try it for a bit with an open mind. Really think it's over exaggerated. If not fin then at least nizoral + ru

What I'm saying is perhaps don't just jump in the deep end, take some time to actually weigh up your options. Good luck regardless.

I'm actually interested to see how this turns out. GL I guess

Have you had any work done on your face?

Invisalignmax tbh. Just make sure it doesn’t make your palate more narrow

@MrLeeMaxxing what could you possibly fear about minoxidil

Dont you ever put make up on your eyebrows again wtf they look clear

Nigga your good looking, don't listen to the comments recommending you X and Y surgeries. You just need a tan imo. Also never get a loan on surgeries cuz that interest will fuck you up & end up costing more in the long run. Pay it all at once or in monthly payments. You don't need a hair transplant if you run bangsgame.

Minoxidil is for life though, you will lose the gains if you stop using it.

To add. First emmidately noticed.
Skin color kinda pale, in color. She if you can get a a more browner tone. It will help,. Your skin for rest looks perfect and smooth asf.

that is a fuckton of sunscreen

• +1
Dude, you are a brainlet for not jumping on finasteride while paying so much attention to other shit. Finasteride will do like 95% work in terms of hairmaxxing, while you focus only on 5% methods.

The retardcels are strong in this forum.

Why? Because people literally just take advice without researching. I hope anyone reading this will see how dumb it is to just take action without doing your own research.

This isn’t lookism. Where trolls and keyboard warriors run their mouth. It’s looksmax.me. More respect should be given here by and for everyone. I don’t fuck around. I have big plans for this website and I’m going to have a lot of seniority In the future. I care about you guys

Dude this site is too far gone already. Lookism mogs this site to hell. There will never be a better looksmaxing forum than lookism ever. Every thread that will ever be created and every topic has already been posted on lookism.

Dont pay attention to the finasteride side effect crybabies. 1mg is fine.
If i listened to the crybabies on acne forum about accutane sides id still have a pizza face and wouldve never left my room. My face wpuldve been so messed up with the scars and all.
I did get some sides but im not a fucking idiot. I just reduced the dose took it consistently and got the result. Do the same with fin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and OCDMaxxing