My heart goes to my dear ricecels

Deleted member 11675

Deleted member 11675

Mistral
They have it worse, no community got it as worse as the ricecels.

Ricecels are worse than curries, atleast curries can arrange marriage max or marry some slum foid, also curry foid in west are not as bad as the noodle foids, most curry foids are actually marrying within thier own race, as much as 98%. Only 2% of curry foids are inter marrying. However, when it comes to the ricecels, they have it worst, thier women are literally marrying white and other men like there is no tommorow, it's like they are literally trying to run away from thier rice men.

Thousands of white men are coming to SEA and other asian countries like korea and Japan to marry a foid and they are able to get one easily. Poor ricecels literally watch thier own women running away with the white men. Must be hard for them.

Curries and muslims can somehow find a girl because our religions are still pro-men. However the cucked Asians are completely fucked, they support feminism so that thier women can be fucked by the white men ?

They seriously have it worst. Consider yourself Lucky if you aren't rice or black/ abro/ African/ latino/ slav.
Look at japan, thier women hate thier own men so much that they are not even reproducing with them anymore..! Thier population is declining, japanese foids are willing to live alone than marrying thier own men, even if the population declines.

Asians are the reasons JBW works, because it actually works in Asia.

We curries have it better, I have seen worst looking curries getting married easily, because we curries and muslims are still male - dominated society. Ricecels have absolutely no hope.

Also there are more indian men married to the white women than the other way around, when it comes to rice. It's brutal because most interacial marriages are between noodle foids and white men.

Ricecels have it worst. My heart goes to them as a curry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Marsiere214, infidel hunter and 6 others
Cope kpop mogs

It's easier for them to IT careermaxx tho.

That's why they cope with dolls, i'd go ER as an asian guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6402
They mog curries tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and UltimateMan
It's easier for them to IT careermaxx tho.
Curries rule when it comes to engineering and medicine.
Seriously most ceo's are curries, in Microsoft curries have domination, they only hire other curries.
Some American white guy posted about the discrimination curries do when recruiting in the big tech. Curries rule the tech industry in US.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4887 and lutte
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214, Collagen or rope and 2 others
No way, thier faces have no appeal. They look nerd, chadpreet>chang.

Cope.
K-pop idols looks like transgenders, seriously they don't even look men lmao, they look like foids with boy haircut.
Compare average rice to average curry. Both appealless but one more than the other

No way, thier faces have no appeal. They look nerd, chadpreet>chang.

Cope.
K-pop idols looks like transgenders, seriously they don't even look men lmao, they look like foids with boy haircut.
Truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
Compare average rice to average curry. Both appealless but one more than the other
They both look fucked.
However, upper tier curries and chadpreets are far more better than Chang's or upper tier Asians.

My post was not really about the looks but about the foids. Read again.

Cope.
9c7

Kpopcels have unlimited appeal amongst jbs meanwhile curries legit got zero appealing factors to them. Imagine thinking that Indian men mog anything jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214, Deleted member 12688 and 2 others
They both look fucked.
However, upper tier curries and chadpreets are far more better than Chang's or upper tier Asians.

brutal

View attachment 985828
Kpopcels have unlimited appeal amongst jbs meanwhile curries legit got zero appealing factors to them. Imagine thinking that Indian men mog anything jfl.
Just because they like anime or k-pop doesn't really mean that they are sexually attracted to them.

You will rarely see them with an asian.

Sex appeal is totally different, k-pop is music, liking music doesn't mean that they want to fuck em.

Your coping is quite low IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, RealLooksmaxxer and Collagen or rope
Thanks for the kind words

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Just because they like anime or k-pop doesn't really mean that they are sexually attracted to them.

You will rarely see them with an asian.

Sex appeal is totally different, k-pop is music, liking music doesn't mean that they want to fuck em.

Your coping is quite low IQ.
Jfl. You don't know what you are talking about, do you? BTS for example is being worshipped by millions of teen girls all around the world each one of them would gladly write an essay on how they would like to worship every single inch of that Estrogenic kpop body. They legit have an extremely heavyweight in the global sexual market value keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope and itorroella9
I have monolids, no browridge, tiny PFL, flat wide nose, flat maxilla, black eyes

Being gook is so shit

@BigBoy

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Lol why do curries and gooks always argue on who looks better focus on your own situation retard

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Clark69, Babyblackcarrot and 5 others
Lol why do curries and gooks always argue on who looks better focus on your own situation retard
Curries are doing good, they are the richest community in the USA, most of them are engineers, doctors, they earn a lot, live in big houses and travel the world while you all minimum wage slaves rot

I have never started anything with curries but some reply to me and call me monolid gook for no reason whatsoever, they're just really insecure mad fucks tbh

Apparently hapa equals full gook to these copers, when I look nothing like a full gook

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6997 and 5 others
I have never started anything with curries but some reply to me and call me monolid gook for no reason whatsoever, they're just really insecure mad fucks tbh

Apparently hapa equals full gook to these copers, when I look nothing like a full gook
@TraumatisedOgre was this you
Images 62

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, StressShady and Deleted member 2403
Curries are doing good, they are the richest community in the USA, most of them are engineers, doctors, they earn a lot, live in big houses and travel the world while you all minimum wage slaves rot
I can’t tell if you’re self hating or narcy

money doesn’t mean shit when no girls want you and men don’t respect you lol

and yeah average curry/gook is doing well finance wise in west, probably because top 0.1% actually leave India and the rest stay there with 82 IQ

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Gaia262 and GetShrekt
@TraumatisedOgre was this youView attachment 985843
I literally have white eyes jfl at fags here thinking I look like some full chink with monolids and tiny PFL, fucken cage at people being so insecure

@Zakamg @EktoPlasma have seen my pics and they said I look latino or med

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person

every ethnic/white here tries to make other ethnics look worse than they are

cringy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4887
username checks out

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
every ethnic/white here tries to make other ethnics look worse than they are

cringy
I never make fun of curries jfl or put them down, legit have never made a thread shitting on any race apart from my schizo asian threads last year, they always start shit with me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997
They all are still reproducing somehow, while gooks rot.
I heard Indian girls who are rich try to have mixed babies by fucking white expats from europe, an orgy

i saw it in a thread on here reposted from another thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
I never make fun of curries jfl or put them down, legit have never made a thread shitting on any race apart from my schizo asian threads last year, they always start shit with me
me neither idec anymore

only insecure ethnics tried to make each other look more ethnic, happened to me many times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
They both look fucked.

I think chang has a higher ceiling (in the west) because he can have almost white skin. But chang is extremely rare, because good bone structure is extremely rare in asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Recession is in there genetics

I think chang has a higher ceiling (in the west) because he can have almost white skin. But chang is extremely rare, because good bone structure is extremely rare in asians.
Western chadpreet can easily get stacies, also chadpreets are good with finances and status so it helps them even more. Chang's are still not as attractive as chadpreets.

Chadpreets can have light skin and it is common for them not to be too dark. Light skin isn't the big thing that makes white people people look good.

Skin colour is more like a disqualifier or handicap like Height is As long as you aren't too dark the features, phenotype matter more. Changs while they can be white skin they look alien compared to chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 11675
I literally have white eyes jfl at fags here thinking I look like some full chink with monolids and tiny PFL, fucken cage at people being so insecure

@Zakamg @EktoPlasma have seen my pics and they said I look latino or med
Can confirm he looks latino/turk/north african/med very racially ambiguous
Looks more white than asian tbh

• +1
Kpop vs bollywood, which has more appeal to JBs... Hmmmm....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Babyblackcarrot
What not getting Bob n vagen pic does to a mf...

And they already have a surpluss of males due to the one child policy, their only cope is 12 hours factory jobs, everything is made in China nowdays for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
And they already have a surpluss of males due to the one child policy, their only cope is 12 hours factory jobs, everything is made in China nowdays for a reason.
Lmao yeah they legit kill foids, in my opinion there should be more females than males, but in Asia parents want thier children to take care of them in old age so they prefer a male son who will earn and take care of them.

Msh9nsekbhw51

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
they'd be masterrace if not for short height and shit eye areas(epicanthal folds and monolids)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
I have monolids, no browridge, tiny PFL, flat wide nose, flat maxilla, black eyes

Being gook is so shit

@BigBoy
We mog this shitskin curry to Narnia. Let this disgisting curry cope while us superior gooks mog.

• JFL
Ngl theyre always the nicest people too jfl at the roasties that say theyre all mean and controlling