My Heightmaxxing progresslog

@Bewusst @Slyfex8 @SexuallyAbusive @HighIQcel

I’ve measured today at 188cm! i cant believe it ive grown one cm. ive remeasured 3 times to make sure. note: ive been using peptides for 10 days and supplements for 5 days.
I have no reason to lie this works!
life fuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TheEndHasNoEnd
dad 184cm mother 173cm height at 17: 178~

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and HighIQcel
what's you stack and age? thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906

I’ve measured today at 188cm! i cant believe it ive grown one cm. ive remeasured 3 times to make sure. note: ive been using peptides for 10 days and supplements for 5 days.
Could be a different time of the day thing, late first and then earlier or you measured improperly

• +1
Ik ben C&M'er. Ik bereid met alvast voor op een uitkering, dus nee ik werk niet jfl.

Maar ik ben onironisch tevreden qua lengte.
Dat was ik ook maar nu ben ik 21 en overweg onironisch LL.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6873

Minor height fluctuations are normal and not a reliable indicator of actual growth. Give it more time and measure monthly or so - both morning and evening height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, MentalistKebab, Chadelite and 7 others
Minor height fluctuations are normal and not a reliable indicator of actual growth. Give it more time and measure monthly or so - both morning and evening height
Unless a 3 cm or more difference is noticed I would take it with a grain of salt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadelite, ProAcktiv and 3 others
Meh op deze leeftijd neem ik aan dat ik nog wat groei tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and lutte
I knew you would say this so i have measured at the exact same time right after waking up. trust me i measure my height frequently I have grown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadelite and TheEndHasNoEnd
I knew you would say this so i have measured at the exact same time right after waking up. trust me i measure my height frequently I have grown
Don’t get me wrong, I would grant you it but 1 cm means nothing. Too many variables here that make it absolutely impossible to tell whether it’s minor posture difference, measuring difference (since it’s almost impossible to measure exactly), spinal (de)compression, disk height or actual bone length etc. etc. etc.

Let’s give it more time and see what your height is in a couple of months. This is a marathon, not a sprint and good things take time. Keep going, stay on track and keep me posted!

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 906, Chadelite and 7 others
Meh op deze leeftijd neem ik aan dat ik nog wat groei tbh.
Ja, ik was met 16 ~169 cm maar nu ben ik 173 's morgens en 171 's avonds. En de doktor zei dat ik niet grooien zou als ik met 16 HGH verzocht. Maar als ik nogmaals 16 was zou ik HGH zelf krijgen en injectieren

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6873
Ja, ik was met 16 ~169 cm maar nu ben ik 173 's morgens en 171 's avonds. En de doktor zei dat ik niet grooien zou als ik met 16 HGH verzocht. Maar als ik nogmaals 16 was zou ik HGH zelf krijgen en injectieren
Wat ik heb begrepen laten HGH en IGF1 je alleen sneller je eindlengte bereiken, een user hier. Pubertymaxxer heeft 9000 euro aan HGH uitgegeven en is geen ene kut gegroeid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, lutte and Deleted member 6217
Wat ik heb begrepen laten HGH en IGF1 je alleen sneller je eindlengte bereiken, een user hier. Pubertymaxxer heeft 9000 euro aan HGH uitgegeven en is geen ene kut gegroeid
klopt je moet dna methylation gebruiken om je maximale lengte te halen hgh is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, lutte and Deleted member 6873
It depends on dosage i think. Pubertymaxxer "only" did 4 ug if i remember correctly. Taking estrogen blockers at the same time would help i guess but I don't know that much about this tbh. It's 100% worth a try imho.

Was my dutch good? it took me like 20 minutes to write my message lol

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6873
It depends on dosage i think. Pubertymaxxer "only" did 4 ug if i remember correctly. Taking estrogen blockers at the same time would help i guess but I don't know that much about this tbh. It's 100% worth a try imho.

wtf you’re not dutch mirin the dutch was very good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, lutte and Deleted member 6873

Your Dutch was exceptionally good.

• +1
wtf you’re not dutch mirin the dutch was very good
Your Dutch was exceptionally good.
Thanks, I'm swedish and already know german so its not that hard. When i was bored some time ago i binged sluipschutters on yt and i listen to some dutch songs sometimes. Dictionaries help a lot but I'm pretty high iq tbqh. Too bad my femurs, tibiae, maxilla and mandible didn't develop as much lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadelite, CopingHard and 3 others
Don’t get me wrong, I would grant you it but 1 cm means nothing. Too many variables here that make it absolutely impossible to tell whether it’s minor posture difference, measuring difference (since it’s almost impossible to measure exactly), spinal (de)compression, disk height or actual bone length etc. etc. etc.

Let’s give it more time and see what your height is in a couple of months. This is a marathon, not a sprint and good things take time. Keep going, stay on track and keep me posted!
this is exactly what is going on in the server. Muh '4 INCHES GROWTH OR CARTILAGE' jfl i am done.... I doubt this guy did any stretching either so where would that 'posture difference' be coming from and he told you already various times he measured at the same time and multiple times, and he never mentioned that he did any stretches so where is this spinal decompression coming too? Anyway, if he grew, he grew, doesn't matter whatever cope variables you all say to make yourself feel better. Your boy pubertymaxxer did Pharma Grade HGH and AI and didn't grow anything out of it and you still try to cope too with 'he didn't take enough' or 'he has shit genes'. That is all I will say for now

Anyway, I do agree, let's see how much he grows after some time anyway, I am going underground with my posts as we have found something else.

Last edited:
  • +1
I doubt this guy did any stretching either so where would that 'posture difference' be coming from and he told you already various times he measured at the same time and multiple times, and he never mentioned that he did any stretches so where is this spinal decompression coming too? Anyway, if he grew, he grew, doesn't matter whatever cope variables you all say to make yourself feel better.
Why have you all of a sudden become very pessimistic? These guys are using your stack, the stack that you created, shouldn't you be happy that someone has claimed to have grown?

• +1
Why have you all of a sudden become very pessimistic? These guys are using your stack, the stack that you created, shouldn't you be happy that someone has claimed to have grown?
i am tryna go underground, plz leave me alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Tom2004 and Deleted member 2756
this is exactly what is going on in the server. Muh '4 INCHES GROWTH OR CARTILAGE' jfl i am done.... I doubt this guy did any stretching either so where would that 'posture difference' be coming from and he told you already various times he measured at the same time and multiple times, and he never mentioned that he did any stretches so where is this spinal decompression coming too? Anyway, if he grew, he grew, doesn't matter whatever cope variables you all say to make yourself feel better. Your boy pubertymaxxer did Pharma Grade HGH and AI and didn't grow anything out of it and you still try to cope too with 'he didn't take enough' or 'he has shit genes'. That is all I will say for now

Anyway, I do agree, let's see how much he grows after some time anyway, I am going underground with my posts as we have found something else.
ive been using peptides for 10 days and supplements for 5 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, goat2x and Deleted member 6873

lmao first, you were shittin on dude saying you wanted nothing to do with him, that he wasn't going to grow for possibly up to 10 months and that his effort is basically useless if he doesn't get the rest of the stack, limit weightlifting, limit masturbation. Basically, listing so many requirements so that you could absolve yourself of blame in case he didn't grow. Now, when he says that he grew 1 single cm, you come barging in, defending this guy and his height growth to make it seem like your stack has some merit. Pretty sus G

And 1cm is negligible, stop with the cap. Posture difference isn't even due to stretching or at least not solely due to stretching, it's the way you stand. The slightest difference in the way you stand is enough to make a difference of 1cm. You should get out of the habit of rejoicing so early. And even if he did grow, the man said he was growing 1cm a month and only really started growing at 17. So, if the growth is real, it's likely part of his natural height growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 3990 and 3 others
@Latebloomer10 Update?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 906 and ProAcktiv
@Latebloomer10 where are u bro

i tagged u like 4 times in strikes discord server

• +1
@Latebloomer10 where are u bro

i tagged u like 4 times in strikes discord server
srry nigga im never on discord will check rn why dont you pm me on discord?

• +1
@Bewusst @Slyfex8 @SexuallyAbusive @HighIQcel @King Kali
189cm +1cm

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6217
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Tom2004 and bruh3610
  • +1
  • +1
Lifefuel, I’m on 677 and i have dac and hex on hand rn, but not using them yet
gl boyo my mom was on vacation and just came back and she told me i look taller

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and bruh3610
@Latebloomer10 What time do you take your shots of hexarelin?

• +1
  • +1
Aromasin most reliable tool for height there is

• +1
I know but i’m very insecure about height because I was always small as a kid upto 17
So you're a late bloomer. What is the point of this thread?
shit i just saw your name

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 6217
any problems besides mood and hairloss ?
no i was feeling like shit tho very suicidal idk if it was from aromasin but stopped taking it and feel good now

• +1
no i was feeling like shit tho very suicidal idk if it was from aromasin but stopped taking it and feel good now
so u only grew 2 cm? gaddamn

• +1
  • +1
in 1 month I think ?
i mean i guess that's good actually, just hard to attribute it to the stack and not his natural height growth cuz he said he hit puberty at 17

• +1