My Heightmaxxing progresslog

i mean i guess that's good actually, just hard to attribute it to the stack and not his natural height growth cuz he said he hit puberty at 17
I will soon take aromasin too at 19 and I havent really grown that much. If I get an inch in 4-5 months than it could be attributed to that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and ProAcktiv
i mean i guess that's good actually, just hard to attribute it to the stack and not his natural height growth cuz he said he hit puberty at 17

• +1
I will soon take aromasin too at 19 and I havent really grown that much. If I get an inch in 4-5 months than it could be attributed to that
have u completely stopped growing or has growth just slowed down? And are you saying you're taking aromasin only or the stack + aromasin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6217
have u completely stopped growing or has growth just slowed down? And are you saying you're taking aromasin only or the stack + aromasin?
I cant say for sure. But in the last year no more than an inch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
  • +1
alright i guess its worth a shot. but stack + aromasin, or aromasin only?
heavy dairy diet, very high potassium, steroid cycle (I will prolong use of the AI)

• +1
  • +1
I am buying rn
aromasin, hcg, Test E and nolvadex
U do know that nolvadex is an estrogen agonist, so it acts as estrogen in the bones which is bad for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 906
U do know that nolvadex is an estrogen agonist, so it acts as estrogen in the bones which is bad for heightmaxxing
doesnt really matter for the 2-3 weeks I inject it and the 2 weeks after where it can be traced

should I even take nolva if I prolong my aromasin after cycle, thats the question

• +1
doesnt really matter for the 2-3 weeks I inject it and the 2 weeks after where it can be traced

should I even take nolva if I prolong my aromasin after cycle, thats the question
tbh thats something I wonder, since aromasin works as pct(increases LH hormones --> more test) but I am gonna use nolvadex at lower doses to be safer.
My theory is that low dose anavar(0.05mg/kg) can offset nolvadex effects since anavar acts as DHT in the bone, and DHT combats the effects of estro

So i would take 2.5-5mg ED while taking nolva

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 906
@Latebloomer10
What sides have you noticed from Hexarelin?
I’m just wondering if my Hexarelin is legit

• +1
@Latebloomer10
What sides have you noticed from Hexarelin?
I’m just wondering if my Hexarelin is legit
i get extremely hungry after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and bruh3610
What is your stack? Can you actually heigtmaxx at 18? Im also 18 and 6'2 but i wouldnt mind more

• +1
heavy dairy diet, very high potassium, steroid cycle (I will prolong use of the AI)
Are you going to crash your E or just make it take a hit?

• +1

Untermensch cope

• +1
@Inclined :what:

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg and Deleted member 906
Update: i havent measured but 2 coworker who i havent seen for about a month asked me if i had grown i will measure again tonight but i feel taller

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Update: i havent measured but 2 coworker who i havent seen for about a month asked me if i had grown i will measure again tonight but i feel taller
manlet cope

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
will be in a few hours im working rn
@Latebloomer10 what's your dosage for peptides, and if you're using Aromasin what's the best dosage, is 6.5 mg E2D enough to slow growth plates

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I think I have grown 1 cm. Could be measuring error or better posture

Gotta measure my inseam instead tbh to prevent copes

I think I have grown 1 cm. Could be measuring error or better posture

Gotta measure my inseam instead tbh to prevent copes
on what stack and age? you an early or late bloomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 3990
on what stack and age? you an early or late bloomer
Taking Aromasin since a month along a good diet which fits to me

"Normal bloomer"
If that 1 cm was true bone growth, which I am not sure about, then I have grown more in the last month than I did in the last whole year

• +1
Reactions: TRNA, xefo and turkproducer
Taking Aromasin since a month along a good diet which fits to me

"Normal bloomer"
If that 1 cm was true bone growth, which I am not sure about, then I have grown more in the last month than I did in the last whole year
Makes sense.

Years ago when i started using another aromatase inhibitor - letrozole i have grown like 1.2cm in first month of usage (before i was growing at 0.2-0.3mm per month rate). I was wondering how, then i found out on internet that there are other people who did grow around 1cm in first month of aromatase inhibitor usage. Till this day i dont know how it is happening.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, xefo and Deleted member 3990
dude is gonna die at 30 with liver complications because he wanted to be an inch taller

Makes sense.

Years ago when i started using another aromatase inhibitor - letrozole i have grown like 1.2cm in first month of usage (before i was growing at 0.2-0.3mm per month rate). I was wondering how, then i found out on internet that there are other people who did grow around 1cm in first month of aromatase inhibitor usage. Till this day i dont know how it is happening.
Aromasin increases IGF1 by 30% i have read somewhere and half of aromasin converts to 18somethingBoldenon which has higher androgenicity than T
And of course the AI effects

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, xefo and needsolution
Aromasin increases IGF1 by 30% i have read somewhere and half of aromasin converts to 18somethingBoldenon which has higher androgenicity than T
And of course the AI effects
Yeah but it still doesnt explain first month gains some people notice. Let's be honest 30% IGF1 increase wont give people 1cm in one month, especially there were like 20+ years old people with gains like that. Weird.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 3990
Yeah but it still doesnt explain first month gains some people notice. Let's be honest 30% IGF1 increase wont give people 1cm in one month, especially there were like 20+ years old people with gains like that. Weird.
My left knee is hurting as we speak

• +1
Reactions: xefo and needsolution
My left knee is hurting as we speak
My knees were hurting badly too (especially at late time). I was on mk677 25mg + letrozole 2.5mg per day that time.

• +1
it is night rn bros i have worked for 6 hours but i can measure evening height but it wont be the same as in the morning

How much aromasin are you on?

Beware of the low estradiol effects
25 mg eod orally
I am thinking about other ways of ingestion because I respond to it so well, I want to keep it as a supplement ngl. Lifts my mood immensly and makes lower inhib and kills most of my addictions

• +1
it is night rn bros i have worked for 6 hours but i can measure evening height but it wont be the same as in the morning
its fine. measure it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
its fine. measure it
189cm but its night last time i was that height in the morning I have grown but we'll see how much in the morning. I will tag you guys again

• +1
Reactions: TRNA, xefo, piscicide and 2 others
25 mg eod orally
I am thinking about other ways of ingestion because I respond to it so well, I want to keep it as a supplement ngl. Lifts my mood immensly and makes lower inhib and kills most of my addictions
Mirin, I ran about 12.5-25mg daily for a couple weeks and I honestly felt so retarded, just realised it was down to the Aromasin, and nuking my E levels effecting my cognitive a ability

Be wary, low estradiol levels can cause cognitive impairment which is mostly irreversible. Hopefully I didn’t run it for too long to perma fuck myself

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
w

is 6.5 mg E2d enough to slow growth plates and heightmaxx, @Dr Shekelberg
There is not much difference between 6mg and 25mg

Mirin, I ran about 12.5-25mg daily for a couple weeks and I honestly felt so retarded, just realised it was down to the Aromasin, and nuking my E levels effecting my cognitive a ability

Be wary, low estradiol levels can cause cognitive impairment which is mostly irreversible. Hopefully I didn’t run it for too long to perma fuck myself
Understandable, it works well for me

• +1
189cm but its night last time i was that height in the morning I have grown but we'll see how much in the morning. I will tag you guys again
he never tagged

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
measured Starting height this morning: 187cm

1 st day of taking the stack.

tagging people in every update who want to be tagged: @Bewusst @Strike_Poseidon
anyone who wants to be tagged in the updates ask.
y the fuck r u height maxxing at 187cm?
imagine being in the top 7% for height and thinking that height is ur problem. J F L, J F L, @ ur AUTISM.

• +1
Reactions: karbo and RapGod
y the fuck r u height maxxing at 187cm?
imagine being in the top 7% for height and thinking that height is ur problem. J F L, J F L, @ ur AUTISM.
He's dutch and gets heightmogged by 195 foids all the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and RapGod
As a legitimate manlet, I can't wrap my head around anyone above average height having horrible dysphoria about it. When you're as short as me it's understandable, JFL at therapists saying I have BDD.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, JustBeCurry and Deleted member 8080