my high inhib friend is acting low inhib and its not working out for him

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
hes getting some hard rejections but im learning from his failure. IMO high inhib is way to go. Low inhib is if ur planning on slaying landwhales.

you gotta be able to read the girls you're approaching, some girls are attracted to low inhib degenrates and you can tell just from their body movement and the way they dress, and ofcourse there's the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
you gotta be able to read the girls you're approaching, some girls are attracted to low inhib degenrates and you can tell just from their body movement and the way they dress, and ofcourse there's the opposite.
she sent him a sexual mention via twitter. He proceeded to DM something sexual. She left him on read.

she sent him a sexual mention via twitter. He proceeded to DM something sexual. She left him on read.
oh, i thought he was acting low inhib irl, nothing counts online tbh, most incels act "low inhib" on forums and social media but dont have the balls to say a word to a girl outside.

• +1
oh, i thought he was acting low inhib irl, nothing counts online tbh, most incels act "low inhib" on forums and social media but dont have the balls to say a word to a girl outside.
ye idk hes turning into a creep he just hangs out with 1 friend inrl ..lies about his age and tries to bang his young sister

I’ve tried acting low inhib but it’s just so unnatural. Made a fool out of myself.

At least no one can accuse me of not trying, although I’m sure the numales at CuckTears would tell me to “work
on my personality” :soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
I’ve tried acting low inhib but it’s just so unnatural. Made a fool out of myself.

At least no one can accuse me of not trying, although I’m sure the numales at CuckTears would tell me to “work
i feel u . it feels very unnatural. My other super low inhib friend makes it natural . His english is not so good and hes from mexico so thats probably how the ppl do it their but in america high inhib is the norm.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Unfortunately true. Sometimes I wonder whether ER even approached foids at all. It seems to me, going by what I gathered from his manifesto, that he didn't have the balls to approach, and instead expected to be approached by foids because of his supposedly handsome looks (a strategy which only works if you're Chadlite-Chad). If this is the case, then it's amusing that he had the balls to go on a shooting spree aimed at slaughtering foids and yet didn't have the balls to ask them out. Although I could be mistaken, perhaps he did ask them out

Have you tried gymceling? It's a solid cope if nothing else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Ofc it will be unnatural at first lol. Do you think you can change your personality in a heartbeat? It‘s a complex and time consuming process.

• +1
i feel u . it feels very unnatural. My other super low inhib friend makes it natural . His english is not so good and hes from mexico so thats probably how the ppl do it their but in america high inhib is the norm.
americans not high inhib compared to uk peeps.

• +1
Have you tried gymceling?
Took up boxing for a while. That was for my own benefit though, not really to attract anyone.
Ofc it will be unnatural at first lol. Do you think you can change your personality in a heartbeat? It‘s a complex and time consuming process.
Like it would matter anyway. No girl wants an ugly autist.

• +1
Took up boxing for a while. That was for my own benefit though, not really to attract anyone.

Like it would matter anyway. No girl wants an ugly autist.
Whats your psl

• +1
Whats your psl
Never really understood the PSL rating thing tbh but I’d say I’m a 4/10. Not a truecel abomination but still very difficult to find a partner. Especially with autism.

• +1
Never really understood the PSL rating thing tbh but I’d say I’m a 4/10. Not a truecel abomination but still very difficult to find a partner. Especially with autism.
Enough to make personality work for you. But yeah, improving it is so difficult. I‘ve been trying since 6 months and it drains my energy. Improving my looks to PSL 7 seems much easier now

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle