My homemade facemask/facepuller

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I just made a device to pull my maxilla every night. I wore it for 15 minutes and my maxilla felt like it was further forward, which is a pretty nice feeling, ngl. Here's what it looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 685 and SayNoToRotting
dint the force push your chin backward according to the pic

dint the force push your chin backward according to the pic
Yeah but it's not strong enough to make it grow downwards instead of forwards.
I think Mew has had some great success with using the facemask on people to get forward growth.

How about 41486

Tbh ngl fr srs I don’t know much about facepulling but this device is said to be legit.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and sorrowfulsad
I think the problem with these homemade face pullers is that they don't apply pressure onto the actual palate, you will most likely see a change with enough force, but you might not get what you're expecting. I will tell you right now that mew has used many different face pullers on patients and has said in one of his videos that the face pullers that apply an upward force on the far back of the palate have achieved the best results.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Stare and Deleted member 685
I plan on making a very similar appliance, my maxilla is making great progress but my mandible seemingly has almost not changed at all after 6 months of mewing.

But first I need to get my hands on a myobrace. I will then attach strings to it that assist the myobrace in it's expansion pressure.

I don't plan on making it pull my jaws upwards- my tongue is already doing a pretty good job at that. I only need to expand my lower arch

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and androidcel
This is fucking weird.

copety cope

I have been thinkig about buildig one device too but I can't find any way to make it apply pressure on my palate instead of my molars. I believe that applying pressure on the molars can work but directly on the palate should be more effective.

I just made a device to pull my maxilla every night. I wore it for 15 minutes and my maxilla felt like it was further forward, which is a pretty nice feeling, ngl. Here's what it looks like.
can you send it in pm again and explain how you made it? I'm considering making one too
I plan on making a very similar appliance, my maxilla is making great progress but my mandible seemingly has almost not changed at all after 6 months of mewing.

But first I need to get my hands on a myobrace. I will then attach strings to it that assist the myobrace in it's expansion pressure.

I don't plan on making it pull my jaws upwards- my tongue is already doing a pretty good job at that. I only need to expand my lower arch
How is your maxilla making great progress and how old are you? What are you using?

Last edited:
I think the problem with these homemade face pullers is that they don't apply pressure onto the actual palate, you will most likely see a change with enough force, but you might not get what you're expecting. I will tell you right now that mew has used many different face pullers on patients and has said in one of his videos that the face pullers that apply an upward force on the far back of the palate have achieved the best results.
Yeah I do recognize that the device probably doesn't apply all the forces where it is needed. That's why I also use a myobrace with my homemade facepulling, so that I can negate and minimize the dental tipping/movement and maximize maxilla movement.

How is your maxilla making great progress and how old are you? What are you using?
I was doing manual facepulling and mewing while taking several different supplements. I'm almost 19. I take vitamin D, K, MSM, and glucosamine sulfate.
How about View attachment 41486

Tbh ngl fr srs I don’t know much about facepulling but this device is said to be legit.
I'd 100% get that appliance if I wasn't a peasant.

JFL Surgery would be more cost effective in the end if you count all the inconvenience and cope.