S-SHBG
25 nmol/L
S-Östradiol (estradiol)
<80* pmol/L

S-Testosteron
nmol/L

S-LH
E/L

Anybody that can tell if this is anything good/bad? I did the test at 10:30, recommended is to do it earlier between 7-10.

You should probably change your name to something else. Gannicus is supposed to be high T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, ShineBright, Aribbaa and 3 others
Baseline T levels are not that significant what matters most is how much you produce in challenge scenarios and sexual encounters.

Testosterone has energetic and immunosuppressive costs and maintaining high resting levels in the absence of challenges may be maladaptive (33, 34). Therefore, T levels tend to show spikes in response to “challenges,” such as aggressive (35) and sexual (36) encounters and to competitive sports such as soccer (37).

digit ratio predicts the magnitude of the change:
In the experimental group T was measured immediately before the test and 5 and 20 min after completion. It was found that players with low right 2D:4D relative to left 2D:4D (low Dr–l) produced the highest amount of T at all three-time points.
sources: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3906590/

which makes sense because if your little fetus balls managed to produce a lot of T in the womb resulting in a low 2D:4D,(not taking into account e2), why wouldn't they later on in life?

furthermore, you don't even know how receptive you are to T.

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
Depends on your age. If you are 40 then it is ok result

Im 20 lol... but like i said, i took it late asf in the day. They want you to take it around 7 because thats when levels are the highest. I’ll try again earlier in the day and if it’s still not high i’ll hop on something. I need to max out my last year(s) of developement.
Baseline T levels are not that significant what matters most is how much you produce in challenge scenarios and sexual encounters.

digit ratio predicts the magnitude of the change:

sources: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3906590/

which makes sense because if your little fetus balls managed to produce a lot of T in the womb resulting in a low 2D:4D,(not taking into account e2), why wouldn't they later on in life?

furthermore, you don't even know how receptive you are to T.

Thanks for high IQ post. I actually play soccer and is almost always one of if not the most aggressive player on the field, i also tend to become aggresive fairly easy. According to you, this is good in terms of T? Despite my bloodlevels.
Also i’m more concerned of how the levels affect my body. I have always had kind of mild gyno i think and a high trust face, making me belive i might be low T.

Im 20 lol... but like i said, i took it late asf in the day. They want you to take it around 7 because thats when levels are the highest. I’ll try again earlier in the day and if it’s still not high i’ll hop on something. I need to max out my last year(s) of developement.

Thanks for high IQ post. I actually play soccer and is almost always one of if not the most aggressive player on the field, i also tend to become aggresive fairly easy. According to you, this is good in terms of T? Despite my bloodlevels.
Also i’m more concerned of how the levels affect my body. I have always had kind of mild gyno i think and a high trust face, making me belive i might be low T.
Well I had higher T levels when I was natty at 29 yo. And I took the test in the middle of the day and I am kind of low T.

If you have a gyno while actively doing sports that is another indication that there is something wrong with your hormones

Check your free T. Its more important than total.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Many low IQ responses here. 22 nmol/L is fine. Certainly not low enough to cause baby face or gyno.

Estradiol "<80 pmol/L" is a bigger deal, that literally ranges from levels of a rock to a woman. Get a more accurate test, this is probably why you have gyno.

you don't even know how receptive you are to T.
Exactly. Though likely not OP's problem

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg
S-SHBG
25 nmol/L
S-Östradiol (estradiol)
<80* pmol/L

S-Testosteron
nmol/L

S-LH
E/L

Anybody that can tell if this is anything good/bad? I did the test at 10:30, recommended is to do it earlier between 7-10.
High T

High T confirmed

Many low IQ responses here. 22 nmol/L is fine. Certainly not low enough to cause baby face or gyno.

Estradiol "<80 pmol/L" is a bigger deal, that literally ranges from levels of a rock to a woman. Get a more accurate test, this is probably why you have gyno.

Thank you. I need to look wtf’s going on with that. So no benefits for me (physical) of adding more T?
Well I had higher T levels when I was natty at 29 yo. And I took the test in the middle of the day and I am kind of low T.

If you have a gyno while actively doing sports that is another indication that there is something wrong with your hormones

Well how big is your penis? (serious question)

Last edited:
Thank you. I need to look wtf’s going on with that. So no benefits for me (physical) of adding more T?

Well how big is your penis? (serious question)
6 inches

Wtf are these units
ng/dL or death

how do you get test checked, kinda want to see my levels but dont know to go with NHS or private

Lmao low T is not responsable for gyno, estrogen is

Yup unless you go beyond normal levels. Either roid or fix your estrogen. Latter is the main issue now it looks like.
Lmao low T is not responsable for gyno, estrogen is
That’s exactly what I said. Over for illiteratecels

Jfl at ur t levels u utter femboy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back