my inteligence points is 80

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
Fuck man this is very sad... i was always stupidier than rest of the group because my IQ is around 80.. This is so sad man what will i do in life ????? I always cry about this. I am so gl;d I was born low IQ but extremely high testosterone

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
this is not news, it was known from the day u joined

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2486, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
you want to die bitch?
source.gif
tenor.gif
nigga u deeed

Fuck man this is very sad... i was always stupidier than rest of the group because my IQ is around 80.. This is so sad man what will i do in life ????? I always cry about this. I am so gl;d I was born low IQ but extremely high testosterone
Just fuck some foids. You will forget about it. Or do you want high iq and look like shit

How do u know its 80?

Cry harder faggot
Trust me when I say this as I am a man of my word; I will find you in real life, and cut your throat open and drink your blood, and spit it in your nans mouth, you bug eyed cuck. Stop messing with me before things get bloody.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
Trust me when I say this as I am a man of my word; I will find you in real life, and cut your throat open and drink your blood, and spit it in your nans mouth, you bug eyed cuck. Stop messing with me before things get bloody.
HAHAHA YOU WON'T DO SHIT FAGGOT 😂😂🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Popcorn

• +1
@mr contemptuous sucks black dick for a living and enjoys his wife getting fucked by tyronne

i am in gudrus head (human anatomy, the head is at the top of the human body. It supports the face and is maintained by the skull, which itself encloses the brain The human head consists of a fleshy outer portion, which surrounds the bony skull. The brain is enclosed within the skull. The head rests on the neck, and the seven cervical vertebrae support it. The human head typically weighs between 5 and 11 pounds (2.3 and 5.0 kg)
The face is the anterior part of the head, containing the eyes, nose, and mouth. On either side of the mouth, the cheeks provide a fleshy border to the oral cavity. The ears sit to either side of the head) rent free

• JFL
you will end up in prison for someone else's crimes
don't go outside,son

@Gudru why are you always talking about Dicks?