My intro...

D

Deleted member 11705

If any of you reading this who have been on .co you would definitely know me especially later June 2020. Basically why I am here is because I need to clear up some important flaws, as well as discussing blackpill topics.

In short here are a few flaws that are holding me back and I would like to fix them:

- TEETH (EXTREMELY UNDERRATED as Teeth can influence breathing patterns and thus the ENTIRE lower third)

- HEIGHT (Everyone knows the heightpill, in Toronto me being 5'10 (5'9.25 night) is around slightly above average 60 to 70th percentile, but for dealing with the top dogs aka Chads, Tyrones or Changs is certainly NOT enough, and thus I would like to clear this barricade)

- PHYSIQUE and STRENGTH (Can be helpful of you are at least average height if you are having 5 normies ganging up on you)

Tomorrow I would have a x-ray scan on my teeth at dentist regarding my fixing up my teeth which could fix lower third in the long run, hope it goes well.

@personalityinkwell @TRUE_CEL @robtical

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Gengar, datboijj and 1 other person
Are you thinking of getting braces or getting a retainer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
If any of you reading this who have been on .co you would definitely know me especially later June 2020. Basically why I am here is because I need to clear up some important flaws, as well as discussing blackpill topics.

In short here are a few flaws that are holding me back and I would like to fix them:

- TEETH (EXTREMELY UNDERRATED as Teeth can influence breathing patterns and thus the ENTIRE lower third)

- HEIGHT (Everyone knows the heightpill, in Toronto me being 5'10 (5'9.25 night) is around slightly above average 60 to 70th percentile, but for dealing with the top dogs aka Chads, Tyrones or Changs is certainly NOT enough, and thus I would like to clear this barricade)

- PHYSIQUE and STRENGTH (Can be helpful of you are at least average height if you are having 5 normies ganging up on you)

Tomorrow I would have a x-ray scan on my teeth at dentist regarding my fixing up my teeth which could fix lower third in the long run, hope it goes well.

Teeth can’t hold you back that much. And also find out your facial ratios.

Depending on what the dentist says tomorrow
i heard dentists aren't too trustworthy because braces can fuck up the maxilla

you should maybe make a thread in the looksmaxxing section for advice

i heard dentists aren't too trustworthy because braces can fuck up the maxilla

you should maybe make a thread in the looksmaxxing section for advice
My maxilla isn't like the gigasubhuman "monkeyface". It's just two bucktooth up messed my lower and lips too much. Might not have to take braces.

low iq teeth won't change shit inb4 tom cruise

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may only follow a total of 1000 people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 5189
welcome aboard bro, you are one of my favorite people in the incelosphere. anyway you are right about the points youre making. i used to have extremely crooked teeth which were fixed with braces but it ended up giving me a tooth gap in between my two front teeth. i genuinely look worse when i show my teeth because of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and Hightwolf
G.O.R.I.L.L.A_M.A.X.I.N.G