my jaw implants are looking pretty good

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
swelling is sort of clearing up 4 days post op, and holy fck the results look pretty good already, i went pretty Conservative too and the results are pretty drastic. In 2 weeks, I should see 75 percent of the results.

Eppley srs is a top tier surgeon imo

im prolly only gunna go to him in the future.

hes worth the $$$

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, SquareChinOrDeath, samm735 and 7 others
cant wait for pics/results, please keep the updates up! :feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
obesecel

xD

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
pm?

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
you getting surgery is legit more exciting to me than anything going on in my own life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate, Deleted member 439, SquareChinOrDeath and 13 others
how much did the surgery cost you ?

how much did the surgery cost you ?
27k, pretty overpriced considering my measurements but i wud say it was worth it overall. 20k would have been alot more reasonable tho.

27k, pretty overpriced considering my measurements but i wud say it was worth it overall. 20k would have been alot more reasonable tho.
27000? For one surgery? jesus man i quess if you got money but still.
I calculated my full face remake would be around 18k in my country which is not a cheap one.

27000? For one surgery? jesus man i quess if you got money but still.
I calculated my full face remake would be around 18k in my country which is not a cheap one.
Where are you from and what surgeries are they? Sounds interesting

swelling is sort of clearing up 4 days post op, and holy fck the results look pretty good already, i went pretty Conservative too and the results are pretty drastic. In 2 weeks, I should see 75 percent of the results.

hes worth the $$$
pm me once swelling gone bro

pm even if swollen? very interested to see and might be going with Eppley for my implants

how did he insert the wraparound jaw implants.. where are the incisions?

post pics when the swelling lowers bro

how did he insert the wraparound jaw implants.. where are the incisions?

inserted it through my mouth like around the corners, it hurts when i try to smile lol

pm with pics nigga

hes worth the $$$
Pm pics boyo.

inserted it through my mouth like around the corners, it hurts when i try to smile lol
How about the midface implants, I take it they were placed through a lower eyelid incision?

How about the midface implants, I take it they were placed through a lower eyelid incision?
ya true the lower eye lids

my eyes are looking pretty red lol but tht shud clear up, its annoying getting water in them.

my eyes look so much better tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: kota
I've been considering this, glad you are noticing swift results.

A S C E N D E D

We need pics.

pm them pics when you can.

pm frontal? said you would in another thread but I think you forgot man @ZUZZCEL

Why so expensive? Aren't silicone implants only a few grand? If it's looking good already you might get underwhelmed once the swelling has worn off completely.

Why so expensive? Aren't silicone implants only a few grand? If it's looking good already you might get underwhelmed once the swelling has worn off completely.
Custom made implants aren't cheap, neither are Eppley's services.

mirin the pics ngl tbh

now you have to whitemaxx