My Jawline ( Low Bodyfat ) >>>>> Eye Area and Compact Midface

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Guys remember that buccal fat removal thread I made? Its been almost a year since I was that lean, I just cant get my jawline back

In the meantime I found this forum, dyed my eyebrows dark ( better eye area ) and got lip fillers ( to make face look more compact and help with philtrum )

But guess what? Still no female attention. The female stares I had when my jawline was popping was UNREAL, I could have gotten so many lays but unfortunately I got cocky and ignored them thinking I would keep my jawline forever, oh how wrong I was

Fuck food, it is keeping me from slaying, I will never get back to 10% bodyfat with all this food people keep forcing me to eat

The moral of the story is: Low bodyfat and jawline >>>>>>>>>> anything else in life EVER

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191209-200038_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20191209-200038_Photo Editor.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20190820-102801_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20190820-102801_Photo Editor.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot_20190822-114424_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20190822-114424_Photo Editor.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20190822-111158_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190822-111158_Gallery.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 164
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gren, EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 2227
Do keto or some shit, get looks or die trying.

Exactly, i wanna gymmax and bulk but when im above 12% my jawline starts becoming invisible and at 15% my face starts looking bloated..zz

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
how long had you nice cheecks after the buccal fat removal?
And how much did it costs?
I am considering it too, because when im not on a strict diet my face is a bit bloated. But without it i have not a bad jawline

Eye area> jawline

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: anti caking agents, عبد الرحمن, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
Guys remember that buccal fat removal thread I made? Its been almost a year since I was that lean, I just cant get my jawline back

Fuck food, it is keeping me from slaying, I will never get back to 10% bodyfat with all this food people keep forcing me to eat

What the fuck man? Having experienced the increase in attention having low bloat gave me was much more than enough to deter me from gaining weight back. How can anybody experience a change in attention as you say you experienced yet be stupid enough to throw your progress out of the window?

A bit of advice: If you keep your diet for long enough, your body "recalibrates" its metabolism, allowing you to have almost no bloat days, and allowing you to do more cheats (without overdoing it and ruining your new achieved metabolism ofc), so you can sometimes eat something with your friends without fearing bloat that much. Also you will "feel" and know it when you achieve this stage in which you wont feel that you are dieting anymore and it will be natural to you.

What the fuck man? Having experienced the increase in attention having low bloat gave me was much more than enough to deter me from gaining weight back. How can anybody experience a change in attention as you say you experienced yet be stupid enough to throw your progress out of the window?

A bit of advice: If you keep your diet for long enough, your body "recalibrates" its metabolism, allowing you to have almost no bloat days, and allowing you to do more cheats (without overdoing it and ruining your new achieved metabolism ofc), so you can sometimes eat something with your friends without fearing bloat that much. Also you will "feel" and know it when you achieve this stage in which you wont feel that you are dieting anymore and it will be natural to you.
At what bodyfat percentage did you notice a dramatic change? I’m at like 13% now and my face is a bit leaner, but nothing crazy. I get maybe slightly more attention than when i was at 16% bf

At what bodyfat percentage did you notice a dramatic change? I’m at like 13% now and my face is a bit leaner, but nothing crazy. I get maybe slightly more attention than when i was at 16% bf
I dont know never knew my exact bodyfat and still dont know. In my case the difference was going from around 70 to 60 kilos, but I think that water bloat played a part too, since I ate a diet that was all carbs and sodium before.

I dont know never knew my exact bodyfat and still dont know. In my case the difference was going from around 70 to 60 kilos, but I think that water bloat played a part too, since I ate a diet that was all carbs and sodium before.
Do you have visible abs? I have like a “2 pack” flat stomach but abs barely show through. I have hollow cheeks but only in very specific narcy lighting

Do you have visible abs? I have like a “2 pack” flat stomach but abs barely show through. I have hollow cheeks but only in very specific narcy lighting
I have somewhat visible 4 pack in normal days (not my cheat day), with not very portruding abs (not exerciced). I got shadowed cheeks in almost every lighting but the most flatter ones. The biggest change I noticed was getting the cheekbone visibility in mall lighting where before my face was completely flat. Of course some light conditions are more noticeable than others.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
My lower third looks like shit due to low bigonial and wide IPD and midface. Shit proportions.

Lets just say some people ( retard normies ) said I looked too skinny and I should gain the weight back, and I listened to them instead of the fact I was having non stop attention everywhere I went

I underestimated how long ( and difficult ) it took me to get that lean
Face > Body
Lol who is forcing you to eat food?

People keep telling me to " enjoy life " as in eat bad food with them ( bloated normies dont want me to mog them into next dimension), but my willpower isnt that strong to deny bad food every single day

Im not fat either, maybe just like 5 pounds away from jawline heaven

Lets just say some people ( retard normies ) said I looked too skinny and I should gain the weight back, and I listened to them instead of the fact I was having non stop attention everywhere I went

I underestimated how long ( and difficult ) it took me to get that lean
Face > Body

lmao never listen to the "too skinny" advice, SPECIALLY IF FROM MALE NORMIES OR FAMILY MEMBERS. I get the "you have to gain weight" shit every time from family members, but you have to actually listen to attention from people who are strangers, or women in general.

In fact, male normies may be trying to sabotage you. Had guys try to make fun of my skinny body (they being gym goers with no defined face) in front of girls only for the girl to still give me attention. Not saying im a slayer or something but bein lean is extremely important, and you should always be suspicious of anyone giving advice agaisnt it if its not about that you are actually ill or anorexic.

Last edited: