My lack of experience is cucking me

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
My only high inhib is that I don’t have any sexual experience with females. I’m deadass I am starting to have opportunities to ascend now.

so last night I had 4 girls in my room and was getting retarded drunk. My roomate was taking to the 2 pretty ones I unfortunately had the 2 lesser ones and then like 3-4 dudes just talked to each other. At the end I was cuddling my female friend and the other dumb bitch just watched in pure jealousy (she started fucking with me and finger stabbing my sides and shit)

apparently I don’t know what flirting is, my female friends cuddling told me that girl was flirting with me, I told her that girl is insane I just invited her to make it more fun lmao.

im retarded hungover right now. the baddest bitch in the room is also a giga whore. My roomate talked to her then she texted him and they went and cuddled in her bed for like 3 hours and made out for a long time. He said she basically fucking dry rode him for a long ass time then was like “not tonight” at the last moment LMAO.

the other girl is some tall white girl “holding out till marriage” to all of us dudes. Apparently it’s true they’ve known her for a long time she won’t fuck dudes.

fucking whatever bro. anyways im straight chillin but whenever I actually can ascend I get all high inhib about the thought of my lack of experience jfl.

fuck my lack of sex is holding me back from actual sex kill myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
@kjsbdfiusdf @tyronelite @ArvidGustavsson @Yuyevon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and JizzFarmer
Over

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Over

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Excuses. Females will do all the work for you if they like you. Be honest, is it over for you?

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Your lack of experience isnt cucking you.
Your overthinking and high inhib is cucking you.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, itorroella9, studiocel and 2 others
Your lack of experience isnt cucking you.
Your overthinking and high inhib is cucking you.
He's just another humble brager that wants to show he can get pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
prettyboy chadlite plus height halo
changlite
6.5/10 for JBs
you look good bro, now go slay
5.5 PSL did you have surgery?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5969
he says he has no sexual experience with women so how is he bragging? Is that some sort of achievement that im not aware of?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
he says he has no sexual experience with women so how is he bragging? Is that some sort of achievement that im not aware of?
You're telling me he got 4 girls in his room and cuddled with one with no sexual experience? That's BS. And yes it is an achievement to get 4 girls in your room jfl most normies can't even get a text back from a hoe.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
You're telling me he got 4 girls in his room and cuddled with one with no sexual experience? That's BS. And yes it is an achievement to get 4 girls in your room jfl most normies can't even get a text back from a hoe.
Hes in the military. He hasnt got the 4 girls in his room in his house jfl. Hes just in a way easier environment they are right there and they have nothing better to do. That isnt anything impressive. If he was fucking all 4 alone in his own house then sure it would be a very chad move.

maybe try with the other guy

• JFL
Reactions: defaya and SLA
Hes in the military. He hasnt got the 4 girls in his room in his house jfl. Hes just in a way easier environment they are right there and they have nothing better to do. That isnt anything impressive. If he was fucking all 4 alone in his own house then sure it would be a very chad move.
Still, let's be honest if the girl was really into him she would have escalated herself by doing something sexual, like pulling his trousers down or kissing him ect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate and tyronelite
Still, let's be honest if the girl was really into him she would have escalated herself by doing something sexual, like pulling his trousers down or kissing him ect.
Exactly. In his head they are there and so he has chances with them. They might have already friend zoned him mentally and so he is just living in fantasy land and the moment he makes a move they will most likely reject him.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
@kjsbdfiusdf @tyronelite @ArvidGustavsson @Yuyevon
Bruh you gotta stop overthinking this shit.. Idc if she's not your first choice. You need to practice with chicks so you're ready for the chicks you're really into. You need to start getting more sexual & stop worrying about the outcome or you'll keep getting put in the friend zone
apparently I don’t know what flirting is,
It honestly worries me that you're still at the point where you can't decipher what flirting is & isn't. This is something you should know by like middle school

Thats why you have to start with a LTR

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
This. That's why I hate this faggot @Native

He projects his life onto others and say that we have a shit mindset when hes a white tall male going to the miltary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
This. That's why I hate this faggot @Native

He projects his life onto others and say that we have a shit mindset when hes a white tall male going to the miltary
His hair started thinning and he got blackpilled he made an apology for his bragging respect him for that ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172