My last post pissed everybody off

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
It is what it is. It’s not my fault if you can’t accept the truth.

Don’t get mad at me that you ended up curry or gook and Don’t get the ethnic halo that has been built by the media since the early 2000’s

Don’t get mad at me that as an avg white man you can’t just cruise in life anymore and actually have to compete now. Just lol. When someone hears something they either accept or act like they stepped on a Lego and enter a fit of rage

Some curries get mad and call me a nigger who’s accepting handouts 😂😂😂😂

Some niggas here actually believe that some avg white man can get ethnic Stacy 😂😂😂

Step into the real world. that shit doesn’t happen often. Ethnic stacies date white chad or ethnic chad. They don’t waste their time with avg white men. If you genuinely think a Latina, or black, or even a gook Stacy will settle for anything short of chadlite, for any race, you’re delusional. Some ppl here will post a photo as if it debunks reality 😂😂😂

Incel trait: You depend on random photos to confirm your internal bias since you have no real life experience to go off of since you rot 24/7

Avg white men get avg ethnics. Sometimes ugly ethnic women. People hold the view that only white women are hypergamous and extremely lookist, which is just wrong. Ethnic women know full well that they have high SMV and have white men defaulting to them if those white men cant compete for white girls. They know their ethnic counterparts want them too.

If you don’t think that they’re building their follower base on social media, farming validation, playing games with simps (of ALL races) and kissing up to CHAD When possible, you are delusional and not blackpilled.

This is why HAPAs from WMAF Relationships are ugly. The dad is usually a weak chump who couldn’t compete so what does he end up with? A womanlet asian foid that has 0 positive facial features and a stick thin body.

You think asian Stacies honestly will waste time? Just to get mayo wiener? They’re fairly racist but they’re not delusional. They want mayo Wiener from CHAD. Sometimes they’ll switch things up and take cock from tyrone or rodrigo, if they’re in college “experimenting“.

But to get back on course, it is what it is. If you’re white, looksmaxx above all things. Looksmaxx and gain solidified white halo from being CHAD. I will never deny that all foids will flock towards white chad/chadlite. No doubt about that.

But don’t expect to get a lot of girls if white high tier Normie, and DONT expect to get any girls consistently as a White man below that looks threshold. Avg white Normie is getting 4-5 slays maximum a year. They’re not slaying by any means.

But I know for a fact people will Deny this. And it will always be the ethnics denying it the hardest, because they’re in a constant quest of proving JBW to themselves. They can’t allow anything other than White people winning, because it gives them comfort that they never had a chance so “why bother?”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, SPFromNY914, NorwoodMilitant and 16 others
why do you write such long ass walls of text?

Didnt read as always

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6997, Amateur11 and 16 others
Oh thanks god,finally someone defended my fucking ethnicself

Whites go commit suicide you utter faggots,shame of new generations

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4671 and 6 others
Indeed. Every man for himself, make the most of what you can get from society

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Did you take Sodium Butyrate btw?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
98DC88CF 85C6 423E 9053 4A606401B494

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 4804, Chadeep and 2 others
Chad or bust in 2020

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Blackout.xl
chink girls worship white guys hard af tho, ur kinda wrong on that

there was this decent looking manlet white guy w huge yellow fever that i knew (i posted once on disc i think), which got him literal harems of chink girls

he had a gf who blew him during lunches, used to grope random chink girls during classes, cheated on his gf multiple times just cuz

ehh, is what it is, cant blame him for taking what he wants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, sytyl, Chadeep and 2 others
Idk about other ethnics but I’ve seen white nerdy incels with Asian stacys

Asians worship whites so they’d even date a 1 psl white guy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Marsiere214

You’re white

• Ugh..

You are white you moron.

• Ugh..

I've been changed - No more religion,racebaits or shitpost

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and inceletto
"JBW will be even more prevalent as they become more scarce"

chink girls worship white guys hard af tho, ur kinda wrong on that

there was this decent looking manlet white guy w huge yellow fever that i knew (i posted once on disc i think), which got him literal harems of chink girls

he had a gf who blew him during lunches, used to grope random chink girls during classes, cheated on his gf multiple times just cuz

ehh, is what it is, cant blame him for taking what he wants
Unless those chink girls were Stacy it doesn’t go against my argument

Unless those chink girls were Stacy it doesn’t go against my argument
they were stacies relative to chink girls, asian stacies almost exclusively date whites

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Didnt read this giant wall of text, you have a hard time accepting when you are wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Marsiere214 and Cope
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and inceletto
I'm sorry but this is just untrue. I'm an average looking white who got 100 tinder matches in a day in both Peru and Colombia, and at least 20 of those were decent looking stacy and stacy-lite Latinas.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Chadeep, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Blacks have the highest SMV among ethnics bro.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and inceletto
I'm sorry but this is just untrue. I'm an average looking white who got 100 tinder matches in a day in both Peru and Colombia, and at least 20 of those were decent looking stacy and stacy-lite Latinas.
Fuark i always imagined you as a chadpreet,

All respect has been lost

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Krezo
Didnt read this giant wall of text, you have a hard time accepting when you are wrong.
You’re an ethnic incel who depends on JBW being true so your mental health doesn’t take a nose dive. Ur a natural victim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
Very based op, you are becoming one of my favourite posters ngl

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
You’re an ethnic incel who depends on JBW being true so your mental health doesn’t take a nose dive. Ur a natural victim
Ethnics can ascend, Im ugly as sin and have had a few girls interested in me. I never use being ethnic as an excuse, but I dont cope by saying ethnics have higher smvs. All the loser whites are agreeing with you because they cant get women.

Just admit it, youre afraid of being wrong.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gosick, Achilles, sytyl and 1 other person
Peru and Colombia are 3rd world. Your competition there are shitskinned mutts who are like 5’6. Obviously you’ll do good. While with Latinas born and raised in the west you won’t have as strong white halo. That’s the whole point of this thread.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, inceletto, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Peru and Colombia are 3rd world. Your competition there are shitskinned mutts who are like 5’6. Obviously you’ll do good. While with Latinas born and raised in the west you won’t have as strong white halo. That’s the whole point of this thread.
I cant believe what this niggas saying. There are hundreds of Tinder experiments showing how brutally white men smv mog ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Gosick and Marsiere214
Ethnics can ascend, Im ugly as sin and have had a few girls interested in me. I never use being ethnic as an excuse, but I dont cope by saying ethnics have higher smvs. All the loser whites are agreeing with you because they cant get women.

Just admit it, youre afraid of being wrong.
Cope youre truecel. Ethnics can ascend but you can’t.

You defend the most extreme forms of JBW and treat them as if they’re fact because you’re a natural victim. You want JBW to be 100% true because without it you would be forced to accept the true root of your problem.

I never even said ethnics have higher SMVs than whites. But rather, the gap between non chad whites and ethnics is closing. U can’t read

Just admit it, you’re a victim. Typical for Bengalis. This is why ur people sweep floors and drive taxis

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
It is what it is. It’s not my fault if you can’t accept the truth.

Don’t get mad at me that you ended up curry or gook and Don’t get the ethnic halo that has been built by the media since the early 2000’s

Don’t get mad at me that as an avg white man you can’t just cruise in life anymore and actually have to compete now. Just lol. When someone hears something they either accept or act like they stepped on a Lego and enter a fit of rage

Some curries get mad and call me a nigger who’s accepting handouts 😂😂😂😂

Some niggas here actually believe that some avg white man can get ethnic Stacy 😂😂😂

Step into the real world. that shit doesn’t happen often. Ethnic stacies date white chad or ethnic chad. They don’t waste their time with avg white men. If you genuinely think a Latina, or black, or even a gook Stacy will settle for anything short of chadlite, for any race, you’re delusional. Some ppl here will post a photo as if it debunks reality 😂😂😂

Incel trait: You depend on random photos to confirm your internal bias since you have no real life experience to go off of since you rot 24/7

Avg white men get avg ethnics. Sometimes ugly ethnic women. People hold the view that only white women are hypergamous and extremely lookist, which is just wrong. Ethnic women know full well that they have high SMV and have white men defaulting to them if those white men cant compete for white girls. They know their ethnic counterparts want them too.

If you don’t think that they’re building their follower base on social media, farming validation, playing games with simps (of ALL races) and kissing up to CHAD When possible, you are delusional and not blackpilled.

This is why HAPAs from WMAF Relationships are ugly. The dad is usually a weak chump who couldn’t compete so what does he end up with? A womanlet asian foid that has 0 positive facial features and a stick thin body.

You think asian Stacies honestly will waste time? Just to get mayo wiener? They’re fairly racist but they’re not delusional. They want mayo Wiener from CHAD. Sometimes they’ll switch things up and take cock from tyrone or rodrigo, if they’re in college “experimenting“.

But to get back on course, it is what it is. If you’re white, looksmaxx above all things. Looksmaxx and gain solidified white halo from being CHAD. I will never deny that all foids will flock towards white chad/chadlite. No doubt about that.

But don’t expect to get a lot of girls if white high tier Normie, and DONT expect to get any girls consistently as a White man below that looks threshold. Avg white Normie is getting 4-5 slays maximum a year. They’re not slaying by any means.

But I know for a fact people will Deny this. And it will always be the ethnics denying it the hardest, because they’re in a constant quest of proving JBW to themselves. They can’t allow anything other than White people winning, because it gives them comfort that they never had a chance so “why bother?”
This is a lot better than your other thread which to me just came off as another "fuck whitey its over for them" type thread that gets spammed here all the time... especially the title. This thread is a lot better and doesnt racebait. No doubt women want GL dudes of all races over average dudes of all races.

All i can say is that JBW is much more prevalent outside of the west then in it. I think thats what most people think of when JBW is mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Blackout.xl
I cant believe what this niggas saying. There are hundreds of Tinder experiments showing how brutally white men smv mog ethnics.
Chadpreet will outslay white chad in Europen sexual market

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
Cope youre truecel. Ethnics can ascend but you can’t.

You defend the most extreme forms of JBW and treat them as if they’re fact because you’re a natural victim. You want JBW to be 100% true because without it you would be forced to accept the true root of your problem.

I never even said ethnics have higher SMVs than whites. But rather, the gap between non chad whites and ethnics is closing. U can’t read

Just admit it, you’re a victim. Typical for Bengalis. This is why ur people sweep floors and drive taxis
Someones jealous because hes never had a girl interested in him :lul: Stop projecting your insecurity onto me.

Youre just gaslighting me rn because you know Im right. I literallt said ethnics can ascend but whites have higher smv. Thats a very calm position to take, even normies know this but youre denying it.

Someones jealous because hes never had a girl interested in him :lul: Stop projecting your insecurity onto me.

Youre just gaslighting me rn because you know Im right. I literallt said ethnics can ascend but whites have higher smv. Thats a very calm position to take, even normies know this but youre denying it.
Your second paragraph is meaningless because if u actually read the post and the other Ones I’ve made I already admitted this u retard.

My nigga you’re literally a sub 6’0 bloated curry who probably has gutter pheno. There’s nothing in your life that interests me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and inceletto
I hope so man.
I'm making a mega thread,i'll destroy sfcels and selfhatecels

i'll share it tonight in turkey hour

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and sytyl