My last post pissed everybody off

I'm making a mega thread,i'll destroy sfcels and selfhatecels

i'll share it tonight in turkey hour
??? Im not a sfcel or selfhatecel. I love my race, you misunderstood me. I was responding to blackouts original thread. My point is its not a good time to be an ethnic male, things havent gotten better for us and there still needs to be change. And whites still smv mog us because of innate prejudice.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and inceletto
??? Im not a sfcel or selfhatecel. I love my race, you misunderstood me. I was responding to blackouts original thread. My point is its not a good time to be an ethnic male, things havent gotten better for us and there still needs to be change. And whites still smv mog us because of innate prejudice.
It’s not a good time to be an ethnic male in your eyes because you’re subhuman af. BBCs and Latinos are winning while u rot talking about how u “used to be 5-5.5 PSL”

It’s not a good time to be an ethnic male in your eyes because you’re subhuman af. BBCs and Latinos are winning while u rot talking about how u “used to be 5-5.5 PSL”
Its not a good time to be ethnic in general, there still needs to be change.

And BBCs and Latinos are getting all the fat white chicks, my ass theyre winning. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Gosick

And BBCs and Latinos are getting all the fat white chicks, my ass theyre winning. Keep coping.
If you genuinely think BBCs and Latinos are only getting fat girls, you’re either deluded as a means to hold together your fragile worldview, or you don’t go outside, or both. Prolly both

• +1
Reactions: inceletto

Ethnic SMV will get worse in the future tbh. India, China and Africa are all expected to surge in population while whites are projected to be more scarce. The only SMV us ethnics will have will be purely dependent on what is in our wallets. Now is the best time to slay as an ethnic imo

• WTF
Reactions: inceletto
Idk about other ethnics but I’ve seen white nerdy incels with Asian stacys

Asians worship whites so they’d even date a 1 psl white guy

these are aisan stacies, literally only aisan niggas date them

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
There is no jbw in the west

• Woah
Reactions: inceletto and Blackout.xl
If you genuinely think BBCs and Latinos are only getting fat girls, you’re either deluded as a means to hold together your fragile worldview, or you don’t go outside, or both. Prolly both
I only see them with women of their own race

tl;dr
To all the ethnics my advice is to enjoy all the pumped up SMV the jews have created for you, and slay as much as you want, and behave as subhumans as much as you want, before we genocide you all, rape your woman and send them back with half caste mongrels to improve the genetic pool of your third world shitholes.

• +1
It is what it is. It’s not my fault if you can’t accept the truth.

Don’t get mad at me that you ended up curry or gook and Don’t get the ethnic halo that has been built by the media since the early 2000’s

Don’t get mad at me that as an avg white man you can’t just cruise in life anymore and actually have to compete now. Just lol. When someone hears something they either accept or act like they stepped on a Lego and enter a fit of rage

Some curries get mad and call me a nigger who’s accepting handouts 😂😂😂😂

Some niggas here actually believe that some avg white man can get ethnic Stacy 😂😂😂

Step into the real world. that shit doesn’t happen often. Ethnic stacies date white chad or ethnic chad. They don’t waste their time with avg white men. If you genuinely think a Latina, or black, or even a gook Stacy will settle for anything short of chadlite, for any race, you’re delusional. Some ppl here will post a photo as if it debunks reality 😂😂😂

Incel trait: You depend on random photos to confirm your internal bias since you have no real life experience to go off of since you rot 24/7

Avg white men get avg ethnics. Sometimes ugly ethnic women. People hold the view that only white women are hypergamous and extremely lookist, which is just wrong. Ethnic women know full well that they have high SMV and have white men defaulting to them if those white men cant compete for white girls. They know their ethnic counterparts want them too.

If you don’t think that they’re building their follower base on social media, farming validation, playing games with simps (of ALL races) and kissing up to CHAD When possible, you are delusional and not blackpilled.

This is why HAPAs from WMAF Relationships are ugly. The dad is usually a weak chump who couldn’t compete so what does he end up with? A womanlet asian foid that has 0 positive facial features and a stick thin body.

You think asian Stacies honestly will waste time? Just to get mayo wiener? They’re fairly racist but they’re not delusional. They want mayo Wiener from CHAD. Sometimes they’ll switch things up and take cock from tyrone or rodrigo, if they’re in college “experimenting“.

But to get back on course, it is what it is. If you’re white, looksmaxx above all things. Looksmaxx and gain solidified white halo from being CHAD. I will never deny that all foids will flock towards white chad/chadlite. No doubt about that.

But don’t expect to get a lot of girls if white high tier Normie, and DONT expect to get any girls consistently as a White man below that looks threshold. Avg white Normie is getting 4-5 slays maximum a year. They’re not slaying by any means.

But I know for a fact people will Deny this. And it will always be the ethnics denying it the hardest, because they’re in a constant quest of proving JBW to themselves. They can’t allow anything other than White people winning, because it gives them comfort that they never had a chance so “why bother?”
All facts brodie

• +1