My last shot before suicide

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
as many have seen from my posts, ive been extremely lost and close to the point of suicide, I slit my wrists today and bled a lot and I really considered ending it all today. I have one last plan and this is my only shot, my last chance. I am gonna ask if I can go up to ohio tomorrow with my grandparents, I know it will be a very isolated area, but its my only shot. I will try and explain to them what's been going on all the stuff thats been going on, and ask if I can stay with them, try and find work and quit high school and try and get my GED, then at 18 I will go to Arizona with my cousin and try and work an outdoor job being outside in the sun all day, working hard and trying to forget about everything, trying to cut my dad off completely.
@inceletto @benchortable @Copemaxxing @Simone Nobili @xdxdxnice1 @NordicIranian

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 4570, Kilimanjaro and 59 others
Based and abuserdadpilled

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10709, Kilimanjaro and 21 others
as many have seen from my posts, ive been extremely lost and close to the point of suicide, I slit my wrists today and bled a lot and I really considered ending it all today. I have one last plan and this is my only shot, my last chance. I am gonna ask if I can go up to ohio tomorrow with my grandparents, I know it will be a very isolated area, but its my only shot. I will try and explain to them what's been going on all the stuff thats been going on, and ask if I can stay with them, try and find work and quit high school and try and get my GED, then at 18 I will go to Arizona with my cousin and try and work an outdoor job being outside in the sun all day, working hard and trying to forget about everything, trying to cut my dad off completely.
@inceletto @benchortable @Copemaxxing @Simone Nobili @xdxdxnice1 @NordicIranian
Bro I wish you well don’t rope nigga

hope you cut off your dad he’s a fag

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 6045, Deleted member 7079 and 11 others
I hope it works out bro, but don’t rope plz

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 7079, Marsiere214 and 14 others
good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6572
I will let you guys know an update tomorrow, if I am able to go up to ohio, earlier they said no cuz my grandparents are old and could die if they get it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
good luck bro, remember, roping is never the answer and in your case it would be a complete waste of potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, Lux, Deleted member 7079 and 16 others

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Nisse, Patient A and 3 others
Goodluck and I hope it goes well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Your current situation doesn't seem bad, or maybe I'm just used to having a shitty life so your life seems average. Regardless I hope you don't rope, like your videos

• +1
o
Your current situation doesn't seem bad, or maybe I'm just used to having a shitty life so your life seems average. Regardless I hope you don't rope, like your videos
trust me its bad I might as well post screenshots of how oblivious my mom is to what's going on but ima try and stay in the success section and get some advice. I know this is ironic for me to say, but nothing can be done about the past, sad but true.

Anyone weak enough to seriously consider suicide should probably go through with it.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3997, Deleted member 7125, ManzareK and 9 others
Anyone weak enough to seriously consider suicide should probably go through with it.
Kys asap you have no idea what various people go through

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 11074, magnificentcel and 23 others
o

trust me its bad I might as well post screenshots of how oblivious my mom is to what's going on but ima try and stay in the success section and get some advice. I know this is ironic for me to say, but nothing can be done about the past, sad but true.
Aren't you talking to other teens your age though? That's pretty big imo in terms of having something positive in your life. I was doing similar things you're doing now when my brother was threatening to kill me and spitting in my face/assaulting me, cuttng my wrists and then the police didn't do anything and threatened to put me in a place with crazy people instead of him. You will eventually go numb to everything with time and your suicidal tendencies will stop, just give it time and you won't care about anything anymore tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6572
Aren't you talking to other teens your age though? That's pretty big imo in terms of having something positive in your life. I was doing similar things you're doing now when my brother was threatening to kill me and spitting in my face/assaulting me, cuttng my wrists and then the police didn't do anything and threatened to put me in a place with crazy people instead of him. You will eventually go numb to everything with time and your suicidal tendencies will stop, just give it time and you won't care about anything anymore tbh
your situations sounds very similar. After a fight with my dad he pulled down his pants in front of me and said"suck my cock faggot" and I ran out the house with ym sister and we called the cops. They threratened to arrest me instead and accused me of lying. dude we can't live like this anymore, you need to get away and get out of this shit too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, saltii131, ManzareK and 15 others
bring your sister

your situations sounds very similar. After a fight with my dad he pulled down his pants in front of me and said"suck my cock faggot" and I ran out the house with ym sister and we called the cops. They threratened to arrest me instead and accused me of lying. dude we can't live like this anymore, you need to get away and get out of this shit too
Can't leave my house until surgeries. Moving cities after I get them which will take a few years, my mental health is in a bad place but it's stable in terms of I won't rope anytime soon. As I said you go numb after a while and it's just part of your life, I'm going to use a fake personality when I move and build a life around it, you can trick yourself into having a better life imo. We will probably need medication of some form though but it seems viable for you as well

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Deleted member 6572
Can't leave my house until surgeries. Moving cities after I get them which will take a few years, my mental health is in a bad place but it's stable in terms of I won't rope anytime soon. As I said you go numb after a while and it's just part of your life, I'm going to use a fake personality when I move and build a life around it, you can trick yourself into having a better life imo. We will probably need medication of some form though but it seems viable for you as well
how will you get them if you don't work tho>

how will you get them if you don't work tho>
I am going to work lol. Either night shift at a mushroom factory or at a supermarket.

• +1
Don't rope, just leave your family/father and start a new life instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Nisse, Taylorswift and 5 others
Bro are you fucking serious? HOLY SHIT IM CAGING but my god thats fucked up. I saw in your other thread you dad would sleep in your bed with you? Is he sexually assaulting you or is it just because hes mental as fuck?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Over, Mouthbreath and 4 others
What the hell man, you need to get out of there whether he lets you or not

Any cliffs on ops entire story?

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000
i dont know you but please dont kill yourself man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Gl bro and no roping u faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Atem Rah

Based ngl

Good luck bruh. Don't kill yourself.

Too young, dont quit school now just move to your grandpas and tell them about that pajeet get big when you're 20 go beat the shit out of him or extort him for money/ make him disappear in jail for life , you basically hold all the cards now just testosterone max + low inhibmax.

Also dont buy that ololol im a traumatized victim a childhood friend was raped and now he's good you're a man shit happens who gives a shit just realise that pajeet is your bitch now you can toy with his life

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Work will really improve your life try to have some friends in the way bro

Make money get looks and leave them behind. Get revenge if u please.

Where do u live? Usa?

• +1
Get evidence and get his ass in jail when you can.

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000 and Deleted member 6572
Don't rope bro. I also didn't have a good upbringing, although it wasn't as bad as you tbh. Good luck

• +1
wtf this guy legit got abused by his dad?

Imagine roping with a face as good as yours

• +1
Reactions: Nisse, Deleted member 6128, Taylorswift and 2 others
Sad to read this. Unfortunately you're not only at the absolute worst point in your life, but you've been dealt one of the worst hands to begin with. You're supposed to be able to rely on your parents for protection, and yet you need protecting from them. You've also reasonably expected the police to look out for you but they're no good either. You're on your own.

If you've ever read the Count of Monte Cristo I always tried to imagine myself that way. Stuck in the Chateau d'If dungeon, biding my time until the right opportunity came to break free. Steven Callaghan, who was lost alone at sea in an inflatable liferaft for 76 days, said the point which helped him turn his situation around was when he began imagining himself as an aquatic caveman, rather than as a stranded sailor in need of rescue. I think it helps to create your own self-image; one that pitches you as a survivor rather than a victim.

Do what you need to to stay alive. If it works, it's not stupid. If it doesn't work, you're only doing the best you can with the cards you've been given so don't beat yourself up about it. Best of luck.

Attachments

• 0bd0ed742059cd7f4c83882095aeb3752e45dfbfv2_hq.jpg
    0bd0ed742059cd7f4c83882095aeb3752e45dfbfv2_hq.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator
good luck bro, remember, roping is never the answer and in your case it would be a complete waste of potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and sytyl
Existence is a sick joke, lol at people having kids and continuing this shit. People shouldn't breed cause most ppl are shit humans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 4123 and 12 others
Existence is a sick joke, lol at people having kids and continuing this shit. People shouldn't breed cause most ppl are shit humans
lmao, you are a pussy if you cant take the real word. it was always this way. whole existence is.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Do not fucking kill yourself. You're so young, you literally have zero clue what's out there and the possibilities you can create for yourself. PM me and let's talk about a legit plan together so that you can get out of this shit and steer your life in the right direction. I promise you things will get much better if you don't give up and actually give it a shot.

This is your one chance at life we're talking about here. I realize the culture of this site is melodramatic, edgy, and even fucked up at times and it's easy to get caught up in it but don't turn to 99% of people here advice on this kind of stuff because you'd just be talking to mostly autistic 17 year olds with no real life experience. This is real shit with consequences we're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 6400
Just join the army you faggot

Is college an option?

Don’t rope. You are goodlooking as of now AND have a very good base for surgerymaxxing. You can easily be successful in all aspects of life granted you looksmax and personalitymax to your full potential. I wish I could be in your place because despite getting physically, mentally and sexually abused during my childhood and pre-teen years, I am an ethnic 5’10 subhuman with a 4/10 face (confirmed on truerateme and Lookism and .co) with unfixable failos. So many people wish they can be in your place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Roped.

• So Sad
Reactions: Reiraku
Is he dead? Any updates?