My last shot before suicide

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and jake_okok
as many have seen from my posts, ive been extremely lost and close to the point of suicide, I slit my wrists today and bled a lot and I really considered ending it all today. I have one last plan and this is my only shot, my last chance. I am gonna ask if I can go up to ohio tomorrow with my grandparents, I know it will be a very isolated area, but its my only shot. I will try and explain to them what's been going on all the stuff thats been going on, and ask if I can stay with them, try and find work and quit high school and try and get my GED, then at 18 I will go to Arizona with my cousin and try and work an outdoor job being outside in the sun all day, working hard and trying to forget about everything, trying to cut my dad off completely.
@inceletto @benchortable @Copemaxxing @Simone Nobili @xdxdxnice1 @NordicIranian
why didn't you do this before

you have so many options if it were me i'd just have to cope or hang myself i ain't got anyone or anywhere to go to

If the grandparents thing doesnt work try contacting a social worker who can find you a place to stay, you can probably go to the same school etc but you just wont be living with your parents anymore. We dont want you to go dude, youre chadlite facially and above average frame you need to live.

So much attention-whoring. No quality threads at all. OP's going on my ignore list.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3997, ManzareK, Sikkunt23 and 5 others
Alpha.

I might block him too.

No one cares about men, OP should have realized this by now. As a man, you live life on single-player mode.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Deleted member 3997, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
@Mirin2234 Open up your dm's, I want to dm you.

Can confirm, OP has gone through with it

RIP Brian.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Dont rope op, your ascension story would be so good when you make it.

tell that shit to foids man, they really love that kind of drama. Here most don't care I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
WHY IS THIS LOW T FAGGOT STILL ALIVE?

IMAGINE BEING SO PATHETIC YOU ARE UNABLE TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND BRUTALLY PULVERIZE YOUR CUCK DAD'S SKULL WITH A HAMMER

JFL AT YOU CUCK

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ManzareK, Sikkunt23, Fear and 1 other person
WHY IS THIS LOW T FAGGOT STILL ALIVE?

IMAGINE BEING SO PATHETIC YOU ARE UNABLE TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND BRUTALLY PULVERIZE YOUR CUCK DAD'S SKULL WITH A HAMMER

JFL AT YOU CUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Over
Still not sure whether you’re actually that damaged or just larping

Still not sure whether you’re actually that damaged or just larping
he slit his wrists on video. i'm sure he's not larping

• Woah
Reactions: Bewusst
he slit his wrists on video. i'm sure he's not larping
I don’t even wanna see that. At this point, if he doesn’t get his shit sorted out himself or has sb who can help him personally, it’s indeed over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
I don’t even wanna see that. At this point, if he doesn’t get his shit sorted out himself or has sb who can help him personally, it’s indeed over
he may have already killed himself...

scroll up a bit :(

Rest in Peace

R.I.P.
I hope he still alive.
Like 2pac.

Rip to this nigga

He's not dead, he ascended, lost his virginity to a hottie, then leanmaxxed too hard and eventually became a drug addict

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Brutal thread. There are so many suicidal people in the PSL community. It's so sad.

I guess it's really ascension or death for many people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11057 and Patient A
He's not dead, he ascended, lost his virginity to a hottie, then leanmaxxed too hard and eventually became a drug addict
Oh right this was mirin2234

hopefully the guys dad gets fucked, this is some real sad shit

Brutal thread. There are so many suicidal people in the PSL community. It's so sad.

I guess it's really ascension or death for many people.
Yeah those people shouldnt be here lol
I sympathize but suicide is for pussies real talk. Much more to life than looksmaxxing JFL. The saying that you only pass on the pain is true as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197