My Leanmaxxing story+routine (PICS INCLUDED BUT STILL WIP) far from finished

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
My story

As some of you may know I posted a thread yesterday showing my weight loss from ~30% BF to ~24% BF (ill link it at the bottom of this thread) In this post Ill be going over how I lost it, regained it, then started recently again.

It all started when I was in highschool senior year when I would look in the mirror and be disgusted at my face and at my body, I had no idea how easy it was to lose weight I thought it was a very difficult process that only a minority of fat people could achieve. One day I had enough and I was tired of my friends calling me fat, feeling like shit, and tired of lusting over girls who would never breathe in my direction so I saw a free dietician recommended by my doctor. The dietician was located in the Beverly hills area and was free so I said why not. She ended up recommending keto for me and I gave it a shot that's where I dropped from 210 to 160 in the span of 4 months all from simply dieting which was bad as I turned out skinny fat but it wasnt all bad as I even started noticing I had some IOI from foids and people at school were noticing my weight loss (see photos in link below) and I was a as happy as could be.

Now the story of how I gained it back, I got into a shitty long distance relationship with this girl she was cute, a virgin, and not your average foid(at first) She used to have my humor, some of my political stances, etc and I was planning to meet her. Anyway corona started getting big and there were travel bans this bitch changed 180 over the span of 3 months started being very distant, following other guys, disrespecting me, and finally told me she wanted to be with other people and "have fun" though this could also be contributed to the fact I was looksminning myself due to stressed over corona but this crushed me and stressed me to the point of pure depression and anxiety started having panic attacks, eating like shit again, and gained all of it back at my highest I was 210 pounds AGAIN.

And now currently I am down 20 pounds in the span of one month I currently weigh in around 190 pounds or 86 KG at 5'11.5 or 181.6 CM. I will list my TDEE and my daily macros + calories below but in the span of one month I went from depressed hopeless loser with anxiety to one of the most motivated times I've ever been in my life, I'm still an unhappy person but I'm sure that will change once my looksmaxxing efforts begin to make a difference in my life. I will not let anything get in my way, No bullshit cheat days, no eating as a cope, no making excuses, no more bullshit.

MACROS + TDEE + DAILY CALORIES

Currently I'm back on keto since anytime I eat carbs they make me retain lots of water and also make me crave fast food and shit so my macros are , 150 grams protein (though this varies because I don't always count) 75 grams of fat (also varies) and 20-30 grams of carbs this puts me in at around 1400-1500 calories a day and TDEE calculates 2,304 calories burned a day putting me at a 800-900 deficit each day (WITHOUT EXERCISE) which some will say this is too little which I would agree if my protein was lower and I was not exercising but I believe its fine in the mean time and this feels the best for me as I feel the best on it. to recap:

• 150 grams protein
  • 75 grams fat
  • 20-30 grams carbs
  • 2304 daily burned calories at 800-900 deficit losing 2 pounds a week (without Lifting and sprinting/cardio)
  • Also use substances like nicotine and caffeine to help boost metabolism and reduce hunger

Links and photos:

thread in the beginning of post if anyone is curious:

Starting point:

Initial weight loss:

don't have any current photos but I'm in between the middle of the "initial weight loss" photos

TLDR:
Lost a lot of weight, gained it all back due to shit life circumstances, and re started and down 20 pounds again.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel, court monarch777, Basedtheticz and 12 others
Posting "DN read" so none of you mfers get to do it first :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: metagross, IdiAmin, Deleted member 10652 and 2 others
i think you have a pretty good base.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard, bruhcel and 2 others
Still have time to edit it out

• Hmm...
Reactions: Uglyandfat
My story

As some of you may know I posted a thread yesterday showing my weight loss from ~30% BF to ~24% BF (ill link it at the bottom of this thread) In this post Ill be going over how I lost it, regained it, then started recently again.

It all started when I was in highschool senior year when I would look in the mirror and be disgusted at my face and at my body, I had no idea how easy it was to lose weight I thought it was a very difficult process that only a minority of fat people could achieve. One day I had enough and I was tired of my friends calling me fat, feeling like shit, and tired of lusting over girls who would never breathe in my direction so I saw a free dietician recommended by my doctor. The dietician was located in the Beverly hills area and was free so I said why not. She ended up recommending keto for me and I gave it a shot that's where I dropped from 210 to 160 in the span of 4 months all from simply dieting which was bad as I turned out skinny fat but it wasnt all bad as I even started noticing I had some IOI from foids and people at school were noticing my weight loss (see photos in link below) and I was a as happy as could be.

Now the story of how I gained it back, I got into a shitty long distance relationship with this girl she was cute, a virgin, and not your average foid(at first) She used to have my humor, some of my political stances, etc and I was planning to meet her. Anyway corona started getting big and there were travel bans this bitch changed 180 over the span of 3 months started being very distant, following other guys, disrespecting me, and finally told me she wanted to be with other people and "have fun" though this could also be contributed to the fact I was looksminning myself due to stressed over corona but this crushed me and stressed me to the point of pure depression and anxiety started having panic attacks, eating like shit again, and gained all of it back at my highest I was 210 pounds AGAIN.

And now currently I am down 20 pounds in the span of one month I currently weigh in around 190 pounds or 86 KG at 5'11.5 or 181.6 CM. I will list my TDEE and my daily macros + calories below but in the span of one month I went from depressed hopeless loser with anxiety to one of the most motivated times I've ever been in my life, I'm still an unhappy person but I'm sure that will change once my looksmaxxing efforts begin to make a difference in my life. I will not let anything get in my way, No bullshit cheat days, no eating as a cope, no making excuses, no more bullshit.

MACROS + TDEE + DAILY CALORIES

Currently I'm back on keto since anytime I eat carbs they make me retain lots of water and also make me crave fast food and shit so my macros are , 150 grams protein (though this varies because I don't always count) 75 grams of fat (also varies) and 20-30 grams of carbs this puts me in at around 1400-1500 calories a day and TDEE calculates 2,304 calories burned a day putting me at a 800-900 deficit each day (WITHOUT EXERCISE) which some will say this is too little which I would agree if my protein was lower and I was not exercising but I believe its fine in the mean time and this feels the best for me as I feel the best on it. to recap:

• 150 grams protein
  • 75 grams fat
  • 20-30 grams carbs
  • 2304 daily burned calories at 800-900 deficit losing 2 pounds a week (without Lifting and sprinting/cardio)
  • Also use substances like nicotine and caffeine to help boost metabolism and reduce hunger

Links and photos:

thread in the beginning of post if anyone is curious:

Starting point:

Initial weight loss:

don't have any current photos but I'm in between the middle of the "initial weight loss" photos

TLDR:
Lost a lot of weight, gained it all back due to shit life circumstances, and re started and down 20 pounds again.

No exercise?

No exercise?
Right now just limited to sprinting/cardio but lifting will be incorporated soon I just need to get fat adapted first before I can start or else ill be weak as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AcneScars and Hozay
Nice bro, you just need to add muscle now.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Uglyandfat
Nice bro, you just need to add muscle now.
Yup hardest part tho tbh most of my muscle gain will be when I reach sub 15% tbh cause I wanna see my lean face

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Hozay
mogs bloated barrett

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Uglyandfat
You may have good bones under that fat. I’m leanmaxxing too hopefully I turn out to be Chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7820, Danish_Retard and Uglyandfat
You may have good bones under that fat. I’m leanmaxxing too hopefully I turn out to be Chad
you will be chad with arabincel avi tbh

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
Mirin your chin area mad hard, prolly chad when lean

• Love it
no projection though probably gonna get genio
downward chin growth is better
Image result for ian somerhalder young

• +1
U have similar coloring to me but boneless

• +1
I want to pull your chubby cheeks

• Love it
Why tilt the photo?

• +1
You have a very good base boyo. You're gonna look very good once you get down to low bf.
You should also gymcel for a few months ngl at your height you should be at around 62-ish kgs (if you have little muscles mass).

Gymcel for 1 year(5-6 kgs lean muscle gain) + slowly loose fat and you're gonna look like a mogger by next year at around 68-70 kgs tbhngl ded srs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Uglyandfat
You have a very good base boyo. You're gonna look very good once you get down to low bf.
You should also gymcel for a few months ngl at your height you should be at around 62-ish kgs (if you have little muscles mass).

Gymcel for 1 year(5-6 kgs lean muscle gain) + slowly loose fat and you're gonna look like a mogger by next year at around 68-70 kgs tbhngl ded srs.
good idea tbh and if i dont you owe me free bimax

You're ectomorph?

you have great potential with that eye area

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: court monarch777, UglyGod360 and Uglyandfat
Nice coloring but your lips are deformed, I have similar lips.

• +1
So much potential. Wasted.
I feel your struggle tho, I've been obese since childhood. At least you have bones and good features underneath the fat.
I just go from subhuman incel -> subhuman incel

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Uglyandfat, Deleted member 4887 and Bewusst
Chadlite once lean. I'd consider getting the moles in your face removed though

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Uglyandfat
From Fat and Ugly to Ugly

Jk great potential

• Love it
You're doing great, continue the good work!

• Love it
So much potential. Wasted.
I feel your struggle tho, I've been obese since childhood. At least you have bones and good features underneath the fat.
I just go from subhuman incel -> subhuman incel
not even with surgery you can ascend?

I'd consider getting the moles in your face removed though
I'll probably get the big one removed first the rest dont make a difference imo cause it can cost 1500 to get multiple moles removed vs 150 to get one removed

im shredded and buff and im bulking now, is a lean bulk I always lean bulk however im still a virgin, I decided to change my body when I was 15 now at 17 im still a virgin, girls look at me but im even an incel

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa
im shredded and buff and im bulking now, is a lean bulk I always lean bulk however im still a virgin, I decided to change my body when I was 15 now at 17 im still a virgin, girls look at me but im even an incel
my condolences

• JFL
THIS NIGGA WENT FROM 30% BODY-FAT TO 24% AND THEN BACK TO 30% AND NOW HE BE POSTING GUIDES
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• Love it
Pics last 2 seconds

• +1